Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #31
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
Wouldn't be the first time or the last time. You didn't really apologize as much as you pulled a Sarah Palin and said the context was different.

As far as your link, of course there are going to be worse examples of police brutality, much like killing someone by shooting them and killing someone by throwing them in the wood chipper are both murder, but one seems much more extreme. But with the link you provided, it is tough to tell what happened unlike the original link. Also, it doesn't change the fact that if the cop thought the girl was armed and dangerous, why didn't he draw his weapon. I would also think that the police putting the cop on administrative leave speaks volumes. And don't try to say putting the cop on administrative leave is routine for brutality accusations or else there wouldn't be any cops on the street.

Cop Hits Teen Girl - this is not brutality. There is clear cut resisting.

Teen is Beaten by Police - This is also not brutality, because you can clearly hear the teen asking for a deep tissue sports massage. Later he asks for help with an itch on his leg. But seriously, this one is obviously brutality and the previous was not. I am not saying the kid in this video, or the other videos, do not "deserve" it, but the laws of our land, in order to maintain a civilized society, have given the job of doling out punishment to the courts, not the cops.
Watch the tape again! The black lady in the pink shirt could be, and probably will have charges and or jail time: The only thing to do in this situation is to acknowledge the authority of the officer. The only thing out of your mouth is "yes sir". Don't ever touch a police officer, not ever. This woman is crazy, as is anyone who did not anticipate the response as soon as she touched him.
He had no choice but to respond with excessive power. Don't ever touch a cop.

JR
Old 05-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok, you guys win. The officer in the video should be beheaded and his head placed on a stick and paraded through the streets as a warning to all law enforcement to remember to say "Pretty please, halt".
Old 05-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #33
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Was the officers force excessive, yes it was. But do we know how the call was dispatched, did whoever called 911 mention a weapon, etc. There are a lot of unknowns in this senerio. On the surface it appears that excessive force was used. However, I must state this, in the real world this is how the police respond, everyone knows this, if you want to make sure that the police arn't going upside your head, dont oput yourself in the position of having to deal with them.

And cheaper, regarding the fact she was female, in the real world women kill people too. Just because they may be female does not mean they should be treated differently, not that I am advocating violence towards women, I am not, but being killed by a woman is just as dead as being killed by a man.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:26 AM   #34
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Watch the tape again! The black lady in the pink shirt could be, and probably will have charges and or jail time: The only thing to do in this situation is to acknowledge the authority of the officer. The only thing out of your mouth is "yes sir". Don't ever touch a police officer, not ever. This woman is crazy, as is anyone who did not anticipate the response as soon as she touched him.
He had no choice but to respond with excessive power. Don't ever touch a cop.

JR
Better reread the post. I believe I said that video showed clear cut resisting so the response of the cop was justified and it was not excessive as you stated.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:33 AM   #35
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ok, you guys win. The officer in the video should be beheaded and his head placed on a stick and paraded through the streets as a warning to all law enforcement to remember to say "Pretty please, halt".
Seems like a little harsh to me. Maybe firing the cop would be a better option.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #36
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The first video showed excessive force. I think using the taser would have been better than body checking her into a concrete wall. Police have a difficult job, that is compounded by the fact that most sane people detest them.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #37
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Don't you get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
Seems like a little harsh to me. Maybe firing the cop would be a better option.

The cops don't care about what you think or don't think.
The courts don't care about what you think or don't think.
Your opinion doesn't count for anything.
You have no influence over the police, you only think you do.
If they want you, they will get you.
If you smart off, they can kill you without any problem.
The system is not set up for you. You do not count for anything.
The police are here to keep order in society.
Someone will always be in charge.
It is the police that are in charge, not you. You have no say in the matter.

You don't like it. Too bad. That is how things are.

You invite problems by complaining. You get yourself listed somewhere in a police file. Those files, may not be admitted in court, but they can influence the way a police officer treats you when you are stopped for any reason.

Are you listed as a problem?
Are you listed as "armed and dangerous"?
Are your past problems with the law available on the computer screen when you are stopped?

Who is going to fire this cop? Not you! For this action he will get an off the record congratulations. Why, because his response has shown the public what can happen when you offend (touch in this case) a cop. Thus, it has brought a margin of safety to every other cop. How? Would you assault a cop after seeing the woman get punched? If you would, you are a fool.

But, then some people never learn. They want to have things just like they want without any thought about how things really are.

Understand this. It doesn't matter if you are right, or if you are wrong. It just doesn't matter at all. That is how things are.

Stay out of trouble, just keep your mouth shut. You can write a nice letter, but that still gets you in the computer system.

JR
Old 05-11-2011, 11:20 AM   #38
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually our opinions do matter and no, a cop just can't kill you for smarting off. In this day and age, big brother is always watching. That includes watching the cops too. By now it should be clear that cops are NOT above the law and can't always get away with "framing" someone.

The public is more outspoken and demands more than what they did 20 yrs ago.

While I respect cops, I do not hold them above the law.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #39
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Who is going to fire this cop? Not you! For this action he will get an off the record congratulations. Why, because his response has shown the public what can happen when you offend (touch in this case) a cop. Thus, it has brought a margin of safety to every other cop. How? Would you assault a cop after seeing the woman get punched? If you would, you are a fool.

JR
Listen dummy, you need to go and reread my post one last time. I said that video was not brutality...not as in what the cop did was acceptable. I am not talking about that cop getting fired, but the one that video from the first post.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #40
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Actually our opinions do matter and no, a cop just can't kill you for smarting off. In this day and age, big brother is always watching. That includes watching the cops too. By now it should be clear that cops are NOT above the law and can't always get away with "framing" someone.

The public is more outspoken and demands more than what they did 20 yrs ago.

While I respect cops, I do not hold them above the law.
You confuse what may happen a year from now with what happens when you meet the cop on the street, Elena, they are NOT the same thing.

Cops get called for a fight on the street, they may not have even known they were females when they got the call. First car gets there, breaks up the fight. While trying to sort it out second car gets there. One suspect tries to walk away. She is told to stop. (I have no doubt about this by her reaction when she turned around) I also thought she was taking the first step of starting to run. Maybe not, but it looked that way to me. I also bet it looked that way to the cop. He wasn't going to let her run. Like hell he was going to try to chase her down in Phoenix, he was going to stop her, NOW.

He did. Roughly. But she was stopped, cuffed, and they'll sort it out downtown.

That's what happened. Now with the video all the Monday morning quarterbacking starts. He shouldn't have tackled her. He should have told her to stop again. He should have tazed her (whoever said that hasn't been fucking tazed, I'd rather be tackled and get a gash on my head). I'm sure a complaint will be filed. It will be investigated. The cop may or may not get a reprimand. He may or may not get sued. A year from now.

Simple fact is, as has already been pointed out, if you're doing stupid shit and the cops show up, you do what they say or there's a damn good chance you're going to get an ass whoopin' by them and maybe a half a dozen of their buddies. Do what they say and you might get some bracelets and a ride downtown but you're probably not going to get beat.

Only a few words should ever leave your mouth in the situation depicted. "Yes sir" "No sir" "I want to talk to an attorney sir"

That's it. No more, no less, especially if you were one of the people in the fight because those words are the only things that are going to maybe keep you out of jail or getting whooped.

Jack
Old 05-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #41
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default No they don't

Quote:
Actually our opinions do matter .....
We have been through this before! No your opinion doesn't matter at this time.
Only a few words should ever leave your mouth in the situation depicted. "Yes sir" "No sir" "I want to talk to an attorney sir"

That's it. No more, no less, especially if you were one of the people in the fight because those words are the only things that are going to maybe keep you out of jail or getting whooped. I thought of a response to MsElena last night. Maybe she will understand these stories.

I am walking down the path in the woods and I spot a rattle snake on the path. I want to walk where he is so I ask him to move, the snake doesn't move so I reach down and move him and he bites me.

I file a complaint with the park service, the Mayor and the City Counsel. They all agree that it was wrong for the snake to bite me, and they write a letter to the Park Board to tell the snakes that is wrong to bite people.

I tell everyone in my family how justified I am and how proud I am that all of the government officials have sided with me instead of the snake.

But then my dear old grandmother has her say:

"You stupid little shit, why didn't you leave the snake alone. You could have walked around it if you had to gone down the path. I have never heard of such a stupid story"

Neither my opinion, or the opinion of the snake matters.

Do you understand: The only thing that matters is how you protect yourself; protection of yourself may sometimes mean just simply walking away rather than promote a conflict that you can't win.

JR
Old 05-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #42
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry, was there a sign on my head that read I'm stupid?

I know exactly what you're saying JR and I noticed that you left the response I gave you in the other thread alone, wonder why?

When I say that my opinion matters, I'm not referring to if I was to be arrested. Of course my opinion doesn't matter then. All that matters is if I'm guilty or not guilty at that time and no matter what, I ask for my attorney. I have a few criminal law classes under my belt as well as having a top grade defense attorney on retainer.

People's opinions of LE in general, do matter. Our opinion does matter with the chief of police, city council and the mayor. If our opinions of LE isn't good, then no one wants to talk to LE and help them out. Why is it that hard to understand?

Please don't ever talk to me like I'm stupid or don't understand what you've posted. You just weren't reading my posts the way they were intended.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Maybe not tazer.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,6214151.story
Old 05-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #44
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default not again.

Quote:
I'm sorry, was there a sign on my head that read I'm stupid?

Please don't ever talk to me like I'm stupid or don't understand what you've posted. You just weren't reading my posts the way they were intended.
I was just telling a story about how my grandmother would have reacted if someone picked up a snake and got bit. She would have called me stupid if I did that.

By the way; I handled a lot of snakes as a teen, enough to have made some money selling them to _______. I never got bit because I was careful and not stupid about how they were handled. I played safe. I hope we all play safe. I am only suggesting we handle the police like we do snakes - very carefully. My opinion doesn't matter when I talk to the police. I just don't invite trouble; that means I am respectful, if I am not respectful, then I am stupid. For very much the same reason, I respect both a rattle snake and the police.

Quote:
.......I know exactly what you're saying JR and I noticed that you left the response I gave you in the other thread alone, wonder why? ......
As for private mail, my apology was made on 3/18/10 for repeating what you had widely broadcast/ But I still wonder, why would anyone who I have never addressed, or met, send me private mail, or include me part of a mass email posting about another person who I have also never met? Correspondence of this type doesn't seemed to be respectful, so I will not repeat it. I am not qualified to comment, I have not met Alexxx; from the posts I have seen here on eccie and on raps her good reviews indicate that she is perfectly OK.

I don't care to discuss personal conflicts that are not my own. However, since you have brought this subject up: again. I prefer the open forum to private sessions.

JR
Old 05-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #45
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

JR.

You invite trouble when you do something illegal....and if you see providers, then you're doing something illegal and inviting trouble.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women