Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #91
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I thought Obama said that rich people like him wanted to pay more taxes. Then why take the refund? Hypocrisy? The air is thick with it and I expect our local liberals to attack this greedy, rich person.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=13401680
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #92
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Wow, what a compelling argument, when we had 5% unemployment, these poor people were working or it would be at 5%. Gas was also not $3.75 a gallon and milk didn't cost $4.00 a gallon. You are a social class bigot like most of the republican party. Worst of all your not even educated on the issues your a sound byte debater. You wait until, Beck, Hannity, or Fox news reports it and then you simply repeat it without the benefit of understanding. Your going to be very disappointed in Nov 12, because you have no one worth running, which is a shame because I am not a big fan of Obama, but since idiots like you have hi-jacked the GOP he is destined to be re-elected. .....the party hijacked is the democrat party. man you are thick. why is gas skyrocketing? cant blame bush anymore? and food costs high as well? why?? and another war in the middle east? and gitmo still open? good luck..just keep calling people bigots and racists/ all you got..sad..yawn.
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:18 PM   #93
deacon
Valued Poster

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201.............hope and change dirty..hope and change..and you are about as close to conservative republican as you are mensa.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #94
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
Wow, what a compelling argument, when we had 5% unemployment, these poor people were working or it would be at 5%. Gas was also not $3.75 a gallon and milk didn't cost $4.00 a gallon. You are a social class bigot like most of the republican party. Worst of all your not even educated on the issues your a sound byte debater. You wait until, Beck, Hannity, or Fox news reports it and then you simply repeat it without the benefit of understanding. Your going to be very disappointed in Nov 12, because you have no one worth running, which is a shame because I am not a big fan of Obama, but since idiots like you have hi-jacked the GOP he is destined to be re-elected. .....the party hijacked is the democrat party. man you are thick. why is gas skyrocketing? cant blame bush anymore? and food costs high as well? why?? and another war in the middle east? and gitmo still open? good luck..just keep calling people bigots and racists/ all you got..sad..yawn.
When you show me something better I will be interested, didnt we just learn that different for the sake of different doesn't work. Show me something proposed by the current crop of Rep that develops jobs. You can try and deflect the lable of bigot all you want, the truth is your statements are more than expressive of your attitude. I never call you a racist you dumb ass, I called you a social class bigot.

Also show me a Republican candidate that will win in 2012.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #95
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
http://www.businessweek.com/news/201.............hope and change dirty..hope and change..and you are about as close to conservative republican as you are mensa.
Never said I was a conservative republican, obviously you cant read. I am an Independent moderate and have stated so many times. Your boring me.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #96
deacon
Valued Poster

Let me tell the world about Deacon, he was born and raised in a middle class family. He has some education and has a lower managerial position, he hates poor people and minorities ......from the dirty dig.........i kinda think that might be calling me a racist.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #97
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
why is gas skyrocketing? cant blame bush anymore? and food costs high as well? why?? and another war in the middle east? and gitmo still open?
Gas is skyrocketing because in 2002 congress passed and Bush signed a bill which took oil and gold of the regulated commodities list. Oil and Gold shares are now traded in volume. It is no coincidence that gold and oil are the two commodities which has exploded, so actually we can blame Bush and we should. Food costs are high because they are transported by truck, which of course uses fuel which is at an all time high. I agree with you we should not be in Lybia, but then we should have never been in Iraq. You act as if I support Obama, I dont, but the Republicans have not shown me shit and they have yet to identify a candidate that has a chance of winning. As for Gitmo, its not pertinent to our dicussion.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #98
deacon
Valued Poster

blame bush..lmao,,why not? and how long?
Old 04-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #99
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let me tell the world about Deacon, he was born and raised in a middle class family. He has some education and has a lower managerial position, he hates poor people and minorities ......from the dirty dig.........i kinda think that might be calling me a racist.
Okay then your a racisit, I mean seriously you hate poor people and they come in all colors. Sure you may not be lynching anyone, but you and I both know what the heart holds dont we.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #100
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
blame bush..lmao,,why not? and how long?
I am not only blaming Bush I am blaming those member congress who supported it. Did he not sign the law, if he didnt let me know. Your little glib remark does not change the fact. Bush signed it into law and if Obama and the current congress does not re regulate oil and gold then can share in the blame as also.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #101
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Hey Deacon, you better hurry Oriey and Hannity will be coming on soon, dont want to miss it you might not have any thoughts and positions to convey should you miss it.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #102
deacon
Valued Poster

is that what you are watching now that olberman couldnt hold any viewers? lmao
Old 04-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #103
deacon
Valued Poster

Top 12 Reasons... A List That Explains Most Everything

When your friends cannot explain why they voted for Democrats,
give them this list. They can then pick their reasons from this "TOP
12."

#1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of
4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same
gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

#2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a
better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as
nobody is offended by it.

#4. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a
gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from
murderers and thieves.

#5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell
us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will
melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

#6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of
babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

#7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right
to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

#8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not
be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and
give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats
see fit..

#9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to
rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who
would never get their agendas past the voters.

#10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay
billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own
because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.

11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most
wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my
ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #104
deacon
Valued Poster

Gas is skyrocketing because in 2002 congress passed and Bush signed a bill which took oil and gold of the regulated commodities list. Oil and Gold shares are now traded in volume,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why didnt obama and the democrats put forward a bill to put them back where they were? only had two years to do it.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #105
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Good News

Deacon and Galt.............I want to tell you guy(s)first..............there is a new life sized Barbie Doll just out. 39" breasts and looking good.

You should get one so you can take the pressure off your calloused hands and you can pretend she is Palin, Bachmann, or Coulter. How fun it will be for you two to at least come close to being with a woman.

I have some hopes it will calm down your fringe lunatic noise making and overall shrill hatred of anything not of your opinion.

Hopefully will ease some pent up frustration for you, maybe do a MMF deal or take it to dinner and pretend it's a real date.

Have fun
catnipdipper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women