Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35461
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2024, 05:10 PM   #46
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
wink

Wow. Nice! Is that wood-look tile or luxury vinyl plank flooring?
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 06:08 PM   #47
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
The VIEW though !!!

That is a very, very nice view. Again, one of my weaknesses... oh.. yeah the skyline view is very nice
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 06:36 PM   #48
Star Hollowday
Young and Curvy

User ID: 622836
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Peek!

Star Hollowday is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 07:42 PM   #49
NuruGuru
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Who's upselling? Tell me you don't understand a menu, without telling me you cant comprehend a menu!!! Lol

So you think someone is up-selling because you think nuru and island adventures, classified as add-ons, should be included in regular sessions lol?!?

That's like going to Dairy Queen and saying you think that the sundae should include 6 flavors of ice-cream PLUS 10 other toppings for the same price as a regular plain vanilla soft serve cone.
And if not, then they're obviously up-selling.....because noone should ever have to pay extra, for EXTRAS or add-ons in your world right?!

I can't believe I'm being publicly insulted, and clearly misquoted, because NuruGuru can't handle my outlay and thinks all businesses must follow his mindset because if they don't, somehow they're unfair and practice bad business?!..

*And to think this all occured because I posted a picture relating to the thread topic.....
Funny how almost everytime I post on this site, I'm literally ridiculed, and it's always by men I've NEVER met or refuse to see.

Tsk Tsk
I bet all the homosexual, & misogynistic men here really appreciate yalls efforts on driving all the women away from this site, so yall can have this all to yourselves

Yall should really think about renaming this site SausageFest2.0 or perhaps CocksRUs seeing how DICKS is already taken and trademarked...

So tell me, NuruGuru, how much nuru gel does it takes for a session?
What other supplies are needed?
How many times can those items be re-used, if at all?
Or must they be purchased new everytime?

Tell me what stores sell nuru gel right now, name 5....?
How much does it cost to supply enough gel for one session?

Tell me what are the long-term effects to the backdoor area after repeated activities for women?

These activities are usually considered special and a luxury. Not something you're usually putting milage on daily. Luxury isn't meant to be experienced by everyone nor is it meant to be repeatedly divulged in, thats what makes taking a trip to the islands, though Taboo, so special and desirous.

So if you can't afford it, move on, and either save up or shut up because publicly whining about something you can't afford whilst insulting others who can and those who set the pricing, isn't attractive in the least.

But yeah let's cater to your ideals instead of being practical, and business minded.

I'm definitely not interested in ever meeting someone who publicly tries to backhandedly compliment and insult me, and my business practices, in the same breathe. Sorry not sorry.

Not agreeing with and not being able to handle someones outlay, doesn't give you the right to try to publicly ridicule them and try to half-heartedly disguise it as a compliment.

Also, please educate yourself on the terminology and differences pertaining to the words "add-on" and upselling. Knowledge is power. The more you know

Your attitude just changed every view I had. Nuru gel? Shit....... $30-40 should last quite a few sessions. Get it on Amazon, surely you know how to do that. Mix it with water, don't use it straight from the jug. Gallons are not expensive. A waterproof bed cover or sheet is inexpensive and will last indefinitely. I could care less for getting anal, but since you came off as anal....... Addon, upsell, you obviously aren't stupid and know what was meant.

But, as I said, Nuru is very inexpensive. Hell... A wooden bowl, a microwave, some water, and a waterproof spread you can rinse and wash off in a shower (hello, NuruGuru here, been doing Nuru for years....) and it really doesn't take that much. Hell, I bring my own gel. Definitely do not use as much as you may be using if you are having an issue with it's cost... And while I'm giving advice, get a spray bottle to keep with warm water. If it does start to dry up, a quick spritz and you're ready to keep grinding. It rehydrates instantly with minimal effort. Now if you REALLY want to get messy, you could get a kiddie pool and use a whole damn gallon. But that's waste for want.

And I could afford you. And at this point, it could be free and I'd say "Nah, not worth the trouble". Your website and menu is a lot of different things, I prefer to keep it simple. I said find me on Seeking and perhaps we can set something up with more consistency, more enjoyable, longer term, which would actually net you far more than what your prices are, and something I and you would likely deem more worthwhile in the long run (including monetarily). But since that obviously went straight over your head and made you think I "Can't afford you", I'd rather just not entirely. It's not a question of how much does this girl cost, it's a question of how can I make this a far better experience and show someone a proper good time on a regular basis without having to get into a relationship or have kids. Good assumption for you though. A sugar daddy can be far more profitable, enjoyable, AND beneficial than some random john on a website dear. You should really try it sometime with some guy who isn't all talk who actually shows up.

I will not be replying to you again, so say what you wish I really don't care. So now that' we're done with assumptions, Back to your daily scheduled programming.
NuruGuru is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 06:04 AM   #50
HobbyRUS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

HobbyRUS is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:04 AM   #51
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
Wow. Nice! Is that wood-look tile or luxury vinyl plank flooring?
Vinyl plank flooring at its finest. Wink
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 09:26 AM   #52
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
say what you wish I really don't care. Blah Blah Blah etc lol
Thanks for proving my point, and so efficiently at that lol.....

So just so we're clear, 9 times out of ten you won't find nuru sold in a store, so you have to order it online.
That means you have to wait SEVERAL DAYS, or even over a week to get it ..
Gawd forbid the provider is not at home and touring, or already based somewhere when a request comes in, because that means she would then need to take a lyft to go pick it up in an amazon locker, AND THEN take a lyft back ...

It also means, being able to cater to a last minute request could get tricky, especially if that provider doesn't keep a constant supply, she might miss out on a potential appointment.

So that means her luggage will weigh EVEN more, should she carry extra with her at all times.
This will in turn, cost her SUBSTANTIALLY more at the airport in overweight fees.

Depending on the size bottle, they usually cost about $50 each.... I say you could possibly have 2 sessions with a large bottle at 33oz. And one session with a smaller sized bottle.

The nuru fitted sheets would be pointless to buy because most providers are not usually in the same sized bed everytime they travel.

So lets say the provider gets a king sized bed, then all of a sudden she receives a request for a session and she already invested in a queen sized sheet?!....

Or say a provider invests in the regular nuru sheets, which cost upwards to $100.....then there's the preparation and cleaning involved.....accidental spillage on the bed would involving changing sheets, plus the mess in the shower, cleaning off etc.....

So for all of that extra time and work, I feel adding a SMALL "add-on" shouldn't be complained about or mis-labeled as an upsell....

So lets rehash:
A 33oz bottle is $50.
Plus $100 sheet,
Plus clean up supplies. ..
Add another $50 if she's touring,
Plus luggage fees,
Or lyft fees and its already costly and the prep and cleanup in itself is timeconsuming.

(And btw Mr."I bring my own bottle" ...I, personally, am not cheap nor stingy with what I provide. I LOVE making wet, slippery messes!! So yeah, I'm sure most providers would hopefully be using a sufficient amount, and maybe more, because they would want their partners to actually enjoy the experience instead of holding back on some Julius* shiesty type mess lol)

*"father from Everybody hates Chris"

Any true business moguel will look at what is asked, will take in the overhead and extra prep, shopping, and clean up and say what is being asked of, from you, is actually quite the deal, that's definitely appropriate for all of the accommodations.

I also apologize if reading and comprehending my site and menu seems to be a bit much and too confusing to you, Mr.Simple, (as you so eloquently defined yourself).....
Most people have no issues at all understanding my site. If they do, asking a question and inquiring via pm, is quite easy.

So thanks for clarifying that you can't list 5, let alone one, store that sells Nuru Gel, and that there will be other items one would have to purchase in advance, that cost more than the actual gel itself ....

Dont forget about clean up!!! (Cleaning slippery nuru gel off of a huge sheet isn't as easy as it sounds tbh, especially by hand. This is something a washing machine could handle best. So theres either hoping your hotel has one, and paying for that. Or paying a lyft to take you to a washateria and back to clean it.
Or you could try to pack that messy sheet in your luggage and hope the gel doesn't spill out and ruin the rest of your contents or gawd forbid your personal washer at home).

So to recertify once again, certain add-ons that require extra supplies and prep, SHOULD, in turn, respectively require "XTRA" from the perspective client.

As for implying that I already KNEW what you meant, when you wrote upsell, nah, I DIDN'T know....BUT if you KNEW, you should of just clarified and used the proper jargon to begin with.

Upselling: is a sales strategy that involves encouraging customers to buy a higher-end version of a product than what they originally intended to purchase.

Add-on:
something that has been or can be added to an existing object or arrangement. "cars with add-on extras"

So yeah I don't blind-side nor do I try to encourage or persuade anyone sir......
Quite the contrary, as I've already stated in my previous response to you
"I'm definitely NOT interested in EVER meeting someone who publicly tries to backhandedly compliment and insult me, and my business practices, in the same breathe. Sorry not sorry." ....
which was in response to your unappealing statement on how I need to find you on some sugar daddy site so you can do bad things to me (implying that he essentially want to spend ALOT of time with me but in turn wants to share less for it lol)

Funnily enough, sir, English isn't even my first language, though I'm quite fluent in it.
So instead of using insulting terminology and assuming everyone else reading your post will actually KNOW what you mean, how about you just write it, how you supposedly meant it.....

And lastly, please don't act like I'm NOT suppose to defend myself, my brand and my business when you decide to use such unflattering and disrespectful verbiage.

Also......I could care less about the additional comments wrote privately by someone I've NEVER MET and have had on my block list for quite some time.
Anything I've ever had to say, I've stood on and said it, no army behind me nor hide tags needed here.

As I've already mentioned and commented on previously, YOU ALREADY KNOW what type of people make anonymous claims and posts and why they do it lol, so keep that in mind when you read em and write em
They just don't want you to be able to comment, and call them out on their BS....
Similar to taking a cheap shot on somebody and then backing out when it's their turn to get theirs....
Real pussy of them if you ask me....
I guess that's why some try so hard to deter woman from commenting and anytime a provider posts, they single-handedly push her away with all of their negativity....
Seems to me, that there's already enough pussy to go around amongst themselves lol

Well have at it, I say....
More straight, non-misogynistic men for the rest of us
Deja Tha Doll is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 10:48 AM   #53
HobbyRUS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Deja, you know you can buy packs of dry powder Nuru gel right? A travel pack is 7.99. Makes plenty for a session.
HobbyRUS is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:15 AM   #54
Deja Tha Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyRUS View Post
Deja, you know you can buy packs of dry powder Nuru gel right? A travel pack is 7.99. Makes plenty for a session.
Feel free to drop the link luv, so you can educate us all. Because when I searched it up, the dry powder goes for $40+.....
Personally I prefer the authentic kind, from reputable sellers.
Its like they always say though, you get what you pay for....
I'm not interested in being cheap nor am I trying to purchase low quality supplies.

But if you ACTUALLY COULD put us on to some better priced, high quality gel, please inform us on where one can actually purchase it, because that would be very helpful, and highly appreciated, nonetheless.

Til then though.......I'll assume that those prices sound way too good to be true, for some authentic, reputable gel.....Feel free to prove me wrong though

#SeeingIsBelieving
#MakeMeABeliever
Old 02-26-2024, 12:22 PM   #55
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

you know, we had a perfectly fine booty thread goin and some of you fuckers just took it off track and fucked it all up...
corona is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:28 PM   #56
Deja Tha Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

I wonder if posting a pic with my new foxtail plug in would be permitted?

#ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmm
Old 02-26-2024, 12:29 PM   #57
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Quote:
That is a FINE lookin booty!! Thank you!!
corona is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:32 PM   #58
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Thanks for getting this back on track Deja. I cant see the skyline.... theres a fine looking booty in the way
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 01:24 PM   #59
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just going to butt in
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 01:29 PM   #60
Deja Tha Doll