Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35553
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2023, 10:51 AM   #31
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get deposits for every appt ... and I have returned deposit ,if my flight get's delayed or I get sick or if (I have to canceled a tour/this has not happen yet)
I never cash deposit's out till after the appt

And I don't need the deposit's to Support my tours

I may not ask for deposit if I have seen you before , but you ever flak out or NS , next time I will ask and may be for half of time booked ..

I do a Amazon gift card if don't want a paper trail or a Visa gift card or AMX gift card

Not All Providers Will Rip You Off a Deposit and Risk Her Reparation over a few dollars .. I know I'm not ..

You all be surprised how much we get ripped off either shorted or NS NC

Heck there is a Scam for Cashapp right now saying XYZ sent you 400$ so ladies beware don't click the link ...
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 03:58 PM   #32
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Anytime it's benefits one side, don't do it! There's no reason to send deposits, this is a P4P hobby and tricks have the right to change their minds if a better option pops up. Do the opposite and you can join the I got scammed crowd

There's 0 advantage of giving up any $ up front, in fact....you have to worry that you'll get the same experience as if you paid at the time of fun. Don't be suckers with the deposit nonsense. Move on to someone else
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 04:37 PM   #33
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If you pay deposits? YOU WILL absolutely get scammed !

Ive never paid a deposit or played any provider games to see them.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 01:15 AM   #34
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
Yea, great idea, sign up for cashapp. Create an electronic record of your activities that could be used against you, either blackmail or LE. Also increase your likelihood of identity theft. Did you know cashapp has more complaints about funds disappearing from bank accounts than you would ever Imagin. Thanks but no thanks. Also I know several people that have had fraudulent chargers in their AMEX ( et al) from the data in their Cashapp Accounts. There just is NOT a safe way to give deposits, using electronic app like this one. Probably the safest way is to use gift cards, of course you have no recourse with them, once they have the numbers, they have the money. My advice is tell them you will meet them and bring them cash for the deposit. You will be amazed at the answers you will get to this idea ....LOL

While I am sure someone appreciates your opinion, if I was having the problems you are describing, I would not be where I am today. In addition to Cashapp, I'm sure you could also reference someone being attacked by a shark. Hmmm... that's odd, I just swam in the ocean earlier today.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 10:45 AM   #35
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

From my experience, a deposit equals a scam. I’ll usually will play along to see where they tell me where they are currently living. For example, I have an AirB apartment at Legacy West and one provider told me they were at the same location. I replied, “Great! I’m at the same location, and we can meet at the pool to talk.” Then, she said,”I can’t because I’ve been robbed before.” I ended with, “Have a great day.” Minutes later, I’m getting nude pics of her, and telling me she needs to pay rent. That’s not going to work.
Joddxxx is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 11:26 AM   #36
Gandalf4301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I am not going to say that they are always a scam. But the facts are the facts. First if you are like me, and are not so foolish to use cashapp and other financial apps, and absolutely refuse to spend time going to buy a gift card, The minute I see the word "deposit" I'm pretty much moving on. If they want a deposit they can come to me and I will put cash in their hands.
I doubt Gina would scam anyone, same for many other providers, but even providers with stellar reputations have been accused, right or wrongly of getting a deposit, then not showing. Or worse changing the rates of their services after a person arrives to just keep the deposit. Besides, with the legal world the way it is, you are creating a financial, electronic footprint that lasts forever. If you think LE cannot get that information if they want it, guess again.

So, to the gentlemen and the ladies, do what you wish. Take whatever risks you wish. As for me, never will pay a deposit unless the provider comes to me to pick up the cash, not their "representative", but the provider personally. Too many good providers out there that do not require them.
Gandalf4301 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 11:32 AM   #37
Gandalf4301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post
From my experience, a deposit equals a scam. I’ll usually will play along to see where they tell me where they are currently living. For example, I have an AirB apartment at Legacy West and one provider told me they were at the same location. I replied, “Great! I’m at the same location, and we can meet at the pool to talk.” Then, she said,”I can’t because I’ve been robbed before.” I ended with, “Have a great day.” Minutes later, I’m getting nude pics of her, and telling me she needs to pay rent. That’s not going to work.
have played the same game a couple of times and gotten the nude pics with a similar statement about needing to pay (fill in the blank). I always reply, you turned down the opportunity, why tell me this now.? Usually this is met with silence.
Gandalf4301 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 07:01 PM   #38
Barbie G
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 597592

yeah just mak sure is real JAHAHAHAHAH
Barbie G is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 09:08 PM   #39
leslie@nn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I get deposits for every appt ... and I have returned deposit ,if my flight get's delayed or I get sick or if (I have to canceled a tour/this has not happen yet)
I never cash deposit's out till after the appt

And I don't need the deposit's to Support my tours

I may not ask for deposit if I have seen you before , but you ever flak out or NS , next time I will ask and may be for half of time booked ..

I do a Amazon gift card if don't want a paper trail or a Visa gift card or AMX gift card

Not All Providers Will Rip You Off a Deposit and Risk Her Reparation over a few dollars .. I know I'm not ..

You all be surprised how much we get ripped off either shorted or NS NC

Heck there is a Scam for Cashapp right now saying XYZ sent you 400$ so ladies beware don't click the link ...

I agree with Gina. I started requiring deposits for incalls and outcalls because of the escalating NCNS/Last minute cancelations. They didn't used to happen this much.
I've returned deposits for having to cancel my tours, having to cancel an appointment, because I decided I didn't want to see someone. However, I do post that I require deposits on my ads/website.
If you don't want to pay a deposit, then don't. Just do your research on the woman you're contacting before you contact her.
leslie@nn is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:22 AM   #40
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
If you pay deposits? YOU WILL absolutely get scammed !

Ive never paid a deposit or played any provider games to see them.
Same here, good way for guys to ignore and move on. It's the newbies that don't know any better giving in, I'm here to educate them.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:47 PM   #41
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Same here, good way for guys to ignore and move on. It's the newbies that don't know any better giving in, I'm here to educate them.
BLM I thought the ladies paid you a deposit to come over and leave a deposit?
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 05:39 PM   #42
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie@nn View Post
I agree with Gina. I started requiring deposits for incalls and outcalls because of the escalating NCNS/Last minute cancelations. They didn't used to happen this much.
I've returned deposits for having to cancel my tours, having to cancel an appointment, because I decided I didn't want to see someone. However, I do post that I require deposits on my ads/website.
If you don't want to pay a deposit, then don't. Just do your research on the woman you're contacting before you contact her.
Have to agree don't contact me if you don't want to give a deposit( read here adds first ), not going to hurt me one bit not to see someone .
For every no deposit there are 3-4 who will that's we I need .

Same for cancellation fees don't like move on ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 09:38 PM   #43
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
BLM I thought the ladies paid you a deposit to come over and leave a deposit?
I always leave my CP deposits or I ain't messing with them! My whores already know the drill.

Back to $ deposits, only suckers follow these requirements! Plenty of whores don't ask for $ up front, support them only.......
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women