Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2020, 06:12 PM   #1
Adrianna xo
The Tantalizing Courtesan

User ID: 23862
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation NCNS! Thoughts?

Do we excuse and give a second chance? Propose deposits for obvious reason? What are the thoughts on both male and female perspectives? I understand life happens but... Blatant ceasing of communication. Recommendations on proceedings. I understand the hobby has CHANGED! All advice valued.
Adrianna xo is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 07:35 PM   #2
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna xo View Post
Do we excuse and give a second chance? Propose deposits for obvious reason? What are the thoughts on both male and female perspectives? I understand life happens but... Blatant ceasing of communication. Recommendations on proceedings. I understand the hobby has CHANGED! All advice valued.
I guess it depends how long it takes to get back with you after the NCNS. Maybe within 24 hours and a really good reason is one thing but more than that, you need some sort of gift to make up for that missing appointment.

As far as a discussion on deposits, I'll will let someone else light that match.

BTW, welcome back! I have only worshiped you from the archives of ECCIE!
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 09:16 PM   #3
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I've been NCNS by a few providers in the past. I don't like it at all as I'm sure providers don't either. I will give a 2nd chance if they have a truly legit reason. As far as deposits go I won't see a provider who requires a deposit. Too big of a chance on me getting ripped off. If a provider requests a deposit from me I immediately assume She's a scammer. Sorry I've been ruined by the less reputable.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 07:37 AM   #4
Adrianna xo
The Tantalizing Courtesan

User ID: 23862
My ECCIE Reviews

I can completely understand that. It’s so odd to me the simple decency some lack when it or comes to communication. All of our time is valuable, I could’ve been sipping margaritas somewhere instead of waiting on a text back from a NCNS ����
Adrianna xo is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:23 PM   #5
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I asked for a deposit..if they want to return.
I wont get bit twice .
Hot Summer is online now   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 07:19 AM   #6
farmncityboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
I can completely understand that. It’s so odd to me the simple decency some lack when it or comes to communication. All of our time is valuable, I could’ve been sipping margaritas somewhere instead of waiting on a text back from a NCNS ����
How about when its on the other side. For example I had been communicating with someone that was retired but just getting back into hobbying and now the communication have stopped on her side. I was very interested, but now not so much!
farmncityboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 08:20 AM   #7
Jesse1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Deposits should go both ways. Provider ask for a deposit, I don,t call back. If I don’t show, I should be blackballed from the provider. As a customer my biggest frustration is getting all the way to the location.....crickets.........

I will not give that provider a second chance. For the reasons above, I have a very limited list of ATF’s that I use. Just my 2 cents......
Jesse1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 03:18 PM   #8
datred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I had a provider give me directions to her hotel room that was a paragraph long and didn't include the hotel room. Condensed version "Sneak past front desk, go left, go down hall, go right, go left again see you at 4:30" I show up and lobby is packed with people checking in, I have no idea what the directions meant as no left hall past check in desk so after 10 minutes roaming the halls and no answer to text I leave. Get to my car and the text comes in "where are you?" I said I'm going to leave and come back in an hour once lobby settles down unless you want to give me hotel room or meet me. Silence. Next day, I text asking if they want to try again since their ad showed a new hotel room locaion (NLR instead of LR).

I get attitude and somehow it was a NCNS. How is that a NCNS? I showed up, that lady's (it wasn't Adrianna.xo) lack of clarity or just giving me a room number so you can check me out to make sure i'm not fat and ugly caused the no show and I texted.

This rant because this just happened few days ago. But I think root is, you treat a NCNS from both sides based on amount of effort. If the guy just didn't bother or cared, require a deposit. If you don't know how to give directions or guy can show a picture of him changing a tire, then 2nd shot. You don't respond promptly to a text asking for clarification, most likely something else going on and I don't want to see that woman anyhow.
datred is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 05:38 PM   #9
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by datred View Post
Get to my car and the text comes in "where are you?" I said I'm going to leave and come back in an hour once lobby settles down unless you want to give me hotel room or meet me.
I think with everyone's attention spans these days, you should have started with:

"What's your room number?"

Maybe it's me but I try to be simple in my communication. But changing what you said probably wouldn't have a single bearing on how your evening unfolded.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 07:10 PM   #10
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm more than willing to give a second chance (because like you said, life happens) but if it happens again, I personally wouldn't reschedule. Our time is equally important and should also be respected.
Vannah is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women