Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2017, 08:02 AM   #361
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Wonder if she's still reading this thread pissed off she can't respond?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:50 PM   #362
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
You think ck will allow her on his site?
Funniest shit I've heard all week...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:22 PM   #363
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Her response time is so slow that her ban will be lifted before her hooked-on-fonics translates her comeback...

I'm sure she's so pissed that the her "Texas Tornado" shit storm has blown wind knots in her pube patch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Wonder if she's still reading this thread pissed off she can't respond?
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:36 PM   #364
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The worst part and saddest part of this whole thing is that Italia has taken her unfounded anger out on a person who was NEVER EVEN involved in this mess. That person is 100% innocent of any wrong doing and hasn't even been around online or in town much less to have done or said anything against Italia yet Italia goes to the extreme lengths of publically and privately outing this persons RW identity and personal information thus violating the biggest rule of them all in this biz/hobby.

No matter how angry, embarrassed or whatever someone makes you on this board or in this business/hobby, it does NOT ever warrant outing someone's personal info/life and there are no exceptions simply because someone said shit you don't like or agree with.

People who do this exact shit don't understand the business/hobby and have no business being here in the first place. You don't get to have a meltdown and out someone in the process even WHEN AND IF you believe that person did do you wrong. In this case; however, the person who suffered the wrath and damage was completely innocent of any and all wrong doing period.

And that is what makes Italia lower than low. She could have recovered. She could have apologized for her false accusations and BS. It all would have simply stopped. She could have let it slowly disapate, too, without apologizing, ....and it actually was beginning to die....but she went off the deep end instead.

Judging from what others, who know her personally in the RW, have said in recent days, it is no wonder she chose to go in this direction and to the lengths in which she did. Simply put, she has a ghetto mind and attitude. Like they say..."You can take the girl out of the ghetto....but she's still a dumbass cuntbag whore who will never 'get' it."

Well maybe THEY say it differently, but this is what I say. Ijs.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:54 PM   #365
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
I'm sure she's so pissed that the her "Texas Tornado" shit storm has blown wind knots in her pube patch...

Old 07-08-2017, 05:55 PM   #366
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
The worst part and saddest part of this whole thing is that Italia has taken her unfounded anger out on a person who was NEVER EVEN involved in this mess. That person is 100% innocent of any wrong doing and hasn't even been around online or in town much less to have done or said anything against Italia yet Italia goes to the extreme lengths of publically and privately outing this persons RW identity and personal information thus violating the biggest rule of them all in this biz/hobby.

No matter how angry, embarrassed or whatever someone makes you on this board or in this business/hobby, it does NOT ever warrant outing someone's personal info/life and there are no exceptions simply because someone said shit you don't like or agree with.

People who do this exact shit don't understand the business/hobby and have no business being here in the first place. You don't get to have a meltdown and out someone in the process even WHEN AND IF you believe that person did do you wrong. In this case; however, the person who suffered the wrath and damage was completely innocent of any and all wrong doing period.

And that is what makes Italia lower than low. She could have recovered. She could have apologized for her false accusations and BS. It all would have simply stopped. She could have let it slowly disapate, too, without apologizing, ....and it actually was beginning to die....but she went off the deep end instead.

Judging from what others, who know her personally in the RW, have said in recent days, it is no wonder she chose to go in this direction and to the lengths in which she did. Simply put, she has a ghetto mind and attitude. Like they say..."You can take the girl out of the ghetto....but she's still a dumbass cuntbag whore who will never 'get' it."

Well maybe THEY say it differently, but this is what I say. Ijs.

KKA

I feel bad for slave.

She wanted to hurt someone for this and slave was the easiest target.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:41 AM   #367
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
...People who do this exact shit don't understand the business/hobby and have no business being here in the first place...
KKA, I am in violent agreement with you on all points.

However, keep in mind that we're all in this business/hobby for different reasons; and there is a category of young women who are in it precisely because there is a lot of pathology going on in those pretty little heads. Among them is a subset who are batshit crazy. Having read Italia's rants, I am quite certain she fits that subset.
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:53 AM   #368
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
KKA, I am in violent agreement with you on all points.

However, keep in mind that we're all in this business/hobby for different reasons; and there is a category of young women who are in it precisely because there is a lot of pathology going on in those pretty little heads. Among them is a subset who are batshit crazy. Having read Italia's rants, I am quite certain she fits that subset.
WORD...
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:57 AM   #369
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

What is crazy is that Italia went off the deep end blaming Slave G for what SL was doing to this thread when in actuality slave g supported her in the post below and then italia goes and outs her info... this is bullshit and she deserves a LIFETIME BAN and deserves to be nothing more than a pariah of this community nor should she be allowed on any other sites as she is a danger to us all if she is willing to do it to one she will do it again to others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
I have to agree with Camille on this one... Italia isn't doing anything that a dozen other girls haven't done... She was very careful not to post dates of availability and/or rates so I say POST AWAY!!

I love all of the ThreADS WITH pretty photos and SEXY VIDEOS!! MAKES THE HOLIDAYS that much more FESTIVE in my opinion... I don't always post but I enjoy the photos of you lovely ladies...

Have a great holiday Italia...

Can I request a AN ITALIA ORIGINAL?!! HOW about a FESTIVUS PHOTO?!! LOL... A photo for all of the SEINFELD DEVOTEES...

Your holiday loving slave,

Guinevere
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 09:10 AM   #370
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default If a mod won't close this thread, can we allow it die on its own?

The attention received, for obvious reasons, grew to a level that I'm absolutely sure the OP couldn't possibly fathom. "~ italia's world ~" has spun out of control and ultimately imploded. The train wreck that most of us have witnessed derail, has been a relatively hot topic and has managed to keep us entertained as well as stimulated. I know first hand that being an active participant and posting for various reasons, has kept this threAD alive, but I believe that it's time to let it dwindle and refrain from bumping it, so that it may be pushed off the front page, and indefinitely buried within the Coed history.

I applaud everyone's shared thoughts, opinions, sarcasms, instigations, provocations, and possible incitements. I can imagine that there is a significant part of our hobby community, that is unaware of what has happened recently and for the last few weeks. If you are reading this threAd for the first time, please enjoy, if that's even possible lol, but PLEASE don't bump it!

Even after all of the negativity, I would bet that italia gets some satisfaction that her threAD is kept alive, and we're talking about her. She does not deserve any level of our attention..,

Best wishes,

HF
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:42 PM   #371
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
... she deserves a LIFETIME BAN and deserves to be nothing more than a pariah of this community nor should she be allowed on any other sites as she is a danger to us all.
Makes sense to me.

Quote:
Quote:
You think ck will allow her on his site?
One wouldn't think so.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Funniest shit I've heard all week...
This one thinks (knows?) otherwise.

Say it aint so, ck.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 02:29 PM   #372
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Makes sense to me.

One wouldn't think so.

This one thinks (knows?) otherwise.

Say it aint so, ck.

Looks like she is off of CK'S site.... me thincks P411 isn't looking so good either.

WELCOME TO BACK PAGE
Old 07-09-2017, 02:30 PM   #373
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
The attention received, for obvious reasons, grew to a level that I'm absolutely sure the OP couldn't possibly fathom. "~ italia's world ~" has spun out of control and ultimately imploded. The train wreck that most of us have witnessed derail, has been a relatively hot topic and has managed to keep us entertained as well as stimulated. I know first hand that being an active participant and posting for various reasons, has kept this threAD alive, but I believe that it's time to let it dwindle and refrain from bumping it, so that it may be pushed off the front page, and indefinitely buried within the Coed history.

I applaud everyone's shared thoughts, opinions, sarcasms, instigations, provocations, and possible incitements. I can imagine that there is a significant part of our hobby community, that is unaware of what has happened recently and for the last few weeks. If you are reading this threAd for the first time, please enjoy, if that's even possible lol, but PLEASE don't bump it!

Even after all of the negativity, I would bet that italia gets some satisfaction that her threAD is kept alive, and we're talking about her. She does not deserve any level of our attention..,

Best wishes,

HF
I agree... to be continued at:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2112113
Old 07-10-2017, 12:43 AM   #374
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Wow...........speechless
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:43 AM   #375
theadamt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Jesus Christ. The contents of this thread are what I imagine the inside of one of John Doe's notebooks looks like in "Se7en."

After reading this entire thread in one sitting it's forced me to re-examine what I'm doing with my life.

Who knew what started out as a seemingly innocent threAD would devolve into the self-destruction of a hooker and sociopathy of a hobbiest with a seemingly random string of young women posing nude with a troll doll dumped in the middle and a Pineapple Express-style friendly wrap-up of everything we just witnessed at the end.

I'm left with just one question: are Paige's tits real?

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=233961
theadamt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women