Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2017, 09:43 PM   #331
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Would appear Italia just went on vacation for a year.
Good things come to those who wait!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:44 PM   #332
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch! View Post
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Quickly grabs another bottle of patron and with the speed of a bar fly seeing new meat. I pour another shot waiting anxiously for the next response. This shit just got hella good. Love the Dexter reference. ABQ is all giddy.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:45 PM   #333
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkycrank View Post
I have one question for Still Looking... how fucking old are you? Grow the fuck up. I don't know Slave or italia but who the fuck cares what problem you have with provider? There are a lot of providers that aren't attracted to the hobbiest but they suck it up both literally and figuratively... There are just as many providers as there are hobbiest that are horrible people. Who cares about YOUR problems or the problems that you have with a certain provider. Drop it already!!! Post a bad review or something, there is no reason to go on and on and on like a little bitch cause you had a bad experience with a provider. WE DONT CARE! this is just making you look like a fucking cry baby. Advice to the mods.. close this thread so SL can stop looking like a pussy and save him from looking like a BIGGER a pussy the more and more he goes on.

I'm 55 👍
Old 07-06-2017, 09:59 PM   #334
munkycrank
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

55? well you still look like a fucking pussy ass cry baby bitch... and no one cares that some provider didn't like you or your ugly ass and small dick... so there is no need to cause so much drama. grow the fuck up and drop it. It's funny that I meet providers that have had bad reviews, and found out that it was the just that the hobbiest was an old fat gross slob with bad hygiene that gave a bad review. As a hobbiest, you have to understand that you may be old and ugly and the provider is a 19year old that does not find you attractive.
grow up, spend your $$ on someone that has a tougher stomach that can tolerate your ugly ass. It's time to move your 55 year old ass along and stop acting like a cry baby. you are acting like a Jr high school bitch that is writing in your diary..

" dear diary,
there is this girl that doesn't like me... she is a bitch.. I hate her and i'm going to cry to the world until someone listens and hates her as much as I do..."

signed Still Looking 'AKA 55 year old punk as cry baby bitch'
munkycrank is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:05 PM   #335
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Damn it! What'd I miss this time?!?!?!? LMAO!
Looks like the a mod saw the signal

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:15 PM   #336
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Three fukin weeks for a comeback??

I'm not sorry to find that you and your crotch toupee are banned...too bad, so fukin sad. Not near as sad as your expired shitty comeback. The only wit I will compliment is your modification of my mandle...bravo! I must say that I was a bit shocked, because just yesterday I almost posted HermaphroditeFag (I think more comical and insulting) as to help my new friend LB aka Kisscocks, since his TS Fool was bland and gay.

Your post is quite interesting regarding the lesbo action with another provider that's a mature? Is it possible that your animosity towards SG caused by some prior rejection of your lesbo advances?

And so I guess you've fantasized about me as a hermaphrodite? Please don't include me in your lesbo fantasies and desires. I've got Kisscocks wanting me in drag, so I don't need you stalking me too...

I contemplate that you're still butthurt over my exposing your BBFS tendencies. That's why I quoted my prior post. The two short and husky monger coworkers have both told me they've moved on to the other barebacker providers...I can believe that. What I don't believe, is that these two "umpa lumpas" were paying you $$$$ to run bare through your pube patch...ewww.

And btw, SL hasn't given me credit for your BBFS hotline change to 800-FUR-CLAM. My suggestion, because the use of KITY was not appropriate...since kitties are cute, and you're definitely not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
Ironically a couple of "husky" (PC not to offend) coworkers of mine are fellow mongers and both clients of hers. So I've been told that she has contacted both of them and bitched them out, stating no more BBFS and on time out until she says so, accusing them of not honoring their bcd privacy. I know these mongers, but they're not in my department and have never shared with me those details with nor have I disclosed any bcd private details with them, but are both butt hurt over the fact that I called her out and now the bareback bearded clam has closed its doors until further notice.

I'm sorry to anyone that this has happened to, but it was not my intention to tarnish your prior agreement with the bearded lady.

My condolences,

HF
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:18 PM   #337
a10bomb
Valued Poster

SL you're slacking i figured you would have posted this by now

Old 07-06-2017, 10:51 PM   #338
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default I petition the mods to put a close on this threAD...

...and push it down the river on a burning raft and as it drifts away, notice the pube embers dance in the air like a swarm of fire flies

italia's world

Old 07-06-2017, 11:10 PM   #339
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Quote:
notice the pube embers dance in the air like a swarm of fire flies
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...or maybe a lot

Old 07-07-2017, 01:02 AM   #340
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Potty mouth outing whores get their worlds destroyed...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:07 AM   #341
rockerguy1981
Valued Poster

Ok you did it still looking, mission accomplished she got salty and got banned, now stop posting about her please.
rockerguy1981 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:14 AM   #342
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm not sorry to find that you and your crotch toupee are banned...too bad, so fukin sad. Not near as sad as your expired shitty comeback. The only wit I will compliment is your modification of my mandle...bravo! I must say that I was a bit shocked, because just yesterday I almost posted HermaphroditeFag (I think more comical and insulting) as to help my new friend LB aka Kisscocks, since his TS Fool was bland and gay.

Your post is quite interesting regarding the lesbo action with another provider that's a mature? Is it possible that your animosity towards SG caused by some prior rejection of your lesbo advances?

And so I guess you've fantasized about me as a hermaphrodite? Please don't include me in your lesbo fantasies and desires. I've got Kisscocks wanting me in drag, so I don't need you stalking me too...

I contemplate that you're still butthurt over my exposing your BBFS tendencies. That's why I quoted my prior post. The two short and husky monger coworkers have both told me they've moved on to the other barebacker providers...I can believe that. What I don't believe, is that these two "umpa lumpas" were paying you $$$$ to run bare through your pube patch...ewww.

And btw, SL hasn't given me credit for your BBFS hotline change to 800-FUR-CLAM. My suggestion, because the use of KITY was not appropriate...since kitties are cute, and you're definitely not...

ts HFool isn't bland and gay. Well you are gay, but not bland. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:08 AM   #343
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default Like I said I have a Kisscocks stalker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
ts HFool isn't bland and gay. Well you are gay, but not bland. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Everyone, let me introduce my stalker troll, LB (lil' bitch aka Kisscocks). He hasn't been on the board for long and it's likely he is recruited and closely related to Samcro84. Like a lot of trolls here, they don't claim a place of their own, but just roam the board, and jump in when they want to feel included.

So LB, I am hard on myself, or at least I was before I beat off in the shower this morning, while remembering the good time with your mommy yesterday.

Happy Friday to all

HF
Old 07-07-2017, 05:17 AM   #344
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

To recap:

16,000 page views
O new reviews for the Mexican Mussolini
1 banned hooker
0 white knights who admit to paying to see hairy pics
1 new contender for hooker meltdown of the year
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:22 AM   #345
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Everyone, let me introduce my stalker troll, LB (lil' bitch aka Kisscocks). He hasn't been on the board for long and it's likely he is recruited and closely related to Samcro84. Like a lot of trolls here, they don't claim a place of their own, but just roam the board, and jump in when they want to feel included.

So LB, I am hard on myself, or at least I was before I beat off in the shower this morning, while remembering the good time with your mommy yesterday.

Happy Friday to all

HF

Stalker? Me? No you followed me around for a few days and I'm paying you back. How is she doing? Haven't seen her in a while.

I see you got enough clients to bareback your asshole yesterday to afford a room. I'm happy for you. Take your time to wash off the humiliation and shame it is to be you. Because today you start all over again behind the dumpster.

Ps. I was told I misread your first post in austin coed that started this glorious exchange between us. I was told that what I took as you whining was not the case. Whatever the case is I will stop if you do, if not that's cool too.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women