Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2017, 02:45 PM   #46
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry for all the ghetto typos. I was kind of talk texting. Had my hands tied. ��
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:05 PM   #47
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry about the ghetto typos. I was talk texting. Had my hands tied.
Old 05-15-2017, 05:16 PM   #48
bigdaddy6204
Gaining Momentum

Ez with her hands tied.. that would be hot. I was the gm that overheard the provider in question. It's not so much what she said (including racial slurs) but her attitude about the whole thing. Sex is at least half between the ears to me. While the provider in question is hot without a doubt, her attitude and demeanor are a total soft on. Ez in the other hand has gone from a hot chick to a gorgeous woman and her attitude is on par with her looks. That's what I'm looking and willing to pay for.
bigdaddy6204 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 07:33 PM   #49
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you. I honestly feel he actually does deserve half that rate back. But we all know that won't happen. Thank you for the kind compliment babe. I've been around for a long time and have really learned some wonderful things. I take great pride in knowing better than my younger self from the past.

Ps. He took one for the team. He has now informed others. Did his duties. And the effect will take its place. Can't be ugly towards others take from them and then skip into the light forever. ���� we all learn that at some point in our life. I'm sorry it was at his expense.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:03 PM   #50
bigdaddy6204
Gaining Momentum

My final word on this..

https://youtu.be/-1M80Z7zTjo
Old 05-16-2017, 12:15 AM   #51
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Thanks for reminding me of what I miss at these soirees.

I'm sure there will be a slight adjustment to the invite list to the next due to the comments some people have made on this thread.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:45 AM   #52
sweet.amber.lynn.milf
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 329610
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Smh
sweet.amber.lynn.milf is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:06 AM   #53
MacyRGV1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 397934
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy6204 View Post
My final word on this..

https://youtu.be/-1M80Z7zTjo

MacyRGV1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 04:07 AM   #54
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahha. I wake up and I go see if anyone wrote after me:::: I see Big daddy's video. Lmao. What did I just watch. I don't think I was here yet when they made that, but I know every word. Lol. Classic. . Obviously.

Precious b. I doubt it.

And to Macy: I just wanna say, babe, kudos to you for keeping it classy and staying neutral and peaceful as best you can. That truly speaks volumes on behalf of yourself as a lady. Get it girl. (Wink)

HahHa I reread it. Lmao. Hahahahha. "Spended".....
Old 05-16-2017, 05:14 AM   #55
MacyRGV1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 397934
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticEzra View Post
And to Macy: I just wanna say, babe, kudos to you for keeping it classy and staying neutral and peaceful as best you can. That truly speaks volumes on behalf of yourself as a lady. Get it girl. (Wink)

Thanks hun but that's because it doesn't concern me. I don't disregard the actions of my friend Andrea, but contrary as most of the people here I don't feel sorry for him, he had choices and made the wrong ones. they are both adults and could have handle it better.

AndreaRGV introduced me to this community and I'm just here to have fun
MacyRGV1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:50 AM   #56
bugsboner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

i read his side and her side....this is just all jacked up....
bugsboner is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:36 AM   #57
bigdaddy6204
Gaining Momentum

I think EZ just called me old... and you agree that you with your hands tied is hot?

In order to preserve my standing on the invite list I will make no further comment on this.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:51 AM   #58
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
While sitting in our glass houses! I will refrain from any negative comment , I just hope both parties got a learning experience from this train wreck. Some learning experiences
Are just best left un detailed? Common sense is the better part of valor and the hobby !!
+2
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 11:07 AM   #59
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Have any bans been issued as a result of this mess yet?
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:24 PM   #60
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaRGV View Post
I met this boy for an appointment. had drinks, talked and we set up an overnight for two weeks later because [EDIT OT] I love to make people try new things. that's why I made a reasonable rate for 8hrs. ( in my minds he was gonna be enjoying his trip most of the time and then we were gonna have a little fun)

It was my birthday week and when we met he brought me GIFTS.
Which I loved and thanked him ��

You guys know that since the first time I visit SA I've had super bad allergies and even had to cancel some meetings because I don't feel well and I don't want to make a bad time for anyone.
Having that in mind when it was time to meet this boy I wasn't feeling very well but I tried to be champ and go on with it.

[EDIT OT] I'm not the type of girl that initiates the physical contact and he didn't try to do anything.

[EDIT OT], I felt extra bad. Stomach sick. Headache. Sinus.
Told the boy all that, and he could see my face of pure sickness.
So I told him he could come back the next night when I was feeling better.
But to my luck I was still felling bad. Trying to be a provider of my word I met him tried my best.

But I was DISGUSTED that he touched his feet and with the same hand touched his mouth and teeth. And he expected me to kiss him? F no!

I HATE FEET. I'm always wearing sock, even piggy sleepers�� you guys know that.

After that the boy asks for his money back, but my donation is for my time. He spends the whole night again, in my hotel Getting high.

When he left, he sent me a text reproaching me about how much he spended on my gifts and drinks which I didn't ask him to bring.I don't know what else he said because he sent me a text super long.

Anyhow he was not happy with the service and I admit I didn't put my 100% on it cuz I was feeling sick.

but I gave him other options about different rates, you know ? To make up for it in the future. He said no and yet again when on about how much he spended that night on stuff I didn't ask him to get.��

Days later I met him on the social even on SA and he commented about that situation yet again and I told him to stop being a little bitch because he didn't want my offert to make it up to him, then I can't help it. So why the need to say it again when we are having a good time.

He said I talked shit about him in a language that he didn't know.
Which its so not true, if I told him to his face to stop being a little bitch I don't need to try and cover anything else. Please grow up!

And if the boy said Macy and I are scammers or something like that
Why did he stay in my hotel, for free, getting high with me asleep in there?

For guys saying a dude got us drinks and left without paying, Macy and I sat with that guy because It was the only table with two free chairs and I was hungry as hell I just wanted to eat.
we were gonna pay for our own stuff but at the end InitialD who is a sweetheart offered to pay. As he was walking towards the waitress Macy and I thank him he prolly didn't hear us because of the loudness in the place.

Read the first couple of sentences and can confirm your shady. No need to read further.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women