Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2017, 02:54 PM   #16
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiGabore View Post
60 fs? Eeew.
>.< bet it was bbfs too.
no doubt the "60" was time, not $$
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:01 PM   #17
mattholder
Valued Poster

Default Harry Hines

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
The first rule of safe hobbying is: Don't stand along Harry Hines at 2:00 a.m. waving a $100 bill shouting, "Who will fuck me for $100?"
Man that was quite the strip in the 80s, Growing up in ETx ...once I got a taste Id save money and burn up I-20 to indulge. The only thing Ive seen since that even come close is Bissonnet in Houston.. Appreciate all the good advice.
mattholder is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:58 AM   #18
Taylor Made719
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 119145
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default They can arrest

You for just showing up while I was in Hawaii I was busted and discussed nothing and wouldn't take his money up front when he tried to hand it to me I let it drop on the floor telling him that he doesn't pay me until after I give his massage I Dont not discuss prices or activities or the phone or in front of him and he was asshole naked in the room with me
Taylor Made719 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:35 AM   #19
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes they can. But if you fight it, you have a better chance of winning. Often times, they don't bother with the arrest because they know the chances of a conviction or convincing you to plead down are less.

This is a big one as well-- men, I know you often can't do this and I understand the reasons why but..

LADIES-- FIGHT!! Don't roll over. Fight the charges. You'd be amazed how often the charges end up dropped because they don't want the expense of a fight for what amounts to a small fine and jail time... its not generally worth it to them if you are willing to fight it (unless of course, you have a long record or you have other mitigating circumstances leading to greater charges).
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:24 PM   #20
Fildo
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post

An experienced hobbyist learns to tell the provider he wants to see: (1) his references (provider handle, phone number, and email); (2) a few days and times the provider can choose from to see him; and (3) the amount of time he wants to book. THAT'S IT. NOTHING ELSE.
This is great advise. As an attorney in a different state, I can tell you that LE would not be satisfied with that communication and would certainly try to instigate more information from you (either as hobbyist or provider). LE usually wants to set up an easy prosecution and there are enough idiots who will serve the elements of the crime up on a platter as to not waste their time on such discrete correspondence. If the other party to the conversation is pushing for more information, that alone should be a major red flag and reason to bail on the conversation.
Fildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:33 PM   #21
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fildo View Post
This is great advise. As an attorney in a different state, I can tell you that LE would not be satisfied with that communication and would certainly try to instigate more information from you (either as hobbyist or provider). LE usually wants to set up an easy prosecution and there are enough idiots who will serve the elements of the crime up on a platter as to not waste their time on such discrete correspondence. If the other party to the conversation is pushing for more information, that alone should be a major red flag and reason to bail on the conversation.
Amen to that (except maybe the "great advice" part -- haha.).

When I write about dangerous communications, I'm mainly referring to you bad girls. If you're desperate, or greedy, or high, you get careless. I don't mean that as a knock -- I'm just stating the truth based on decades of experience and hundreds of cases. If I took all the police offense reports I've read where a provider was careless in communicating and made a stack, the stack would be taller than me. And I'm not talking about John Law being sneaky or subtle. I'm talking about him coming right out and asking something like, "How much extra for Greek?," and the provider answering with a dollar figure. If you do that, you've committed the offense of prostitution under Texas law, although no money has changed hands and no sexual conduct has occurred.

If you're a provider and you're reading this and thinking, I'd never do that, rethink your SOP. The jails are full of providers who thought they were too smart to be ensnared in the simplest of traps. If the "hobbyist" tries to turn the conversation to money or sex acts, you must have the discipline to punt and move on to the next target. I love you all and I don't want your fine asses sitting in cells.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women