Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160190
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Hillary's Disastrous Vice President Roll Out.

All we heard from the left wing main stream media during the week was how Trumps VP "roll out" was such a disaster, because their plans got sorta derailed by the terrorist attack.

Well, Hillary just had about a mundane announcement as you could have. On Twitter and Facebook?? You gotta be shittin me.

Of course, not a word of negativity will be put forth.the big double standard at work again.

As for Senator Tim Kaine. How much honor can he have if he is willing to run with such a dispicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt as Hillary?

The answer. None.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:50 PM   #2
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

What???? You don't like the Hildabeast???

Lol.....me neither. .....she's a treasonous. . lying sack of shit who should be indicted ...convicted and sent to prison.
Lucky 1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:11 PM   #3
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

When Will Conservatives Get Over the 'Liberal Media' Myth? | US ...
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:51 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The New York Times and Odumbo's boy, Ben Rhodes, says you're full of shit, you Kool Aid sucking prick:

Quote:
Rhodes singled out a key example to me one day, laced with the brutal contempt that is a hallmark of his private utterances. “All these newspapers used to have foreign bureaus,” he said. “Now they don’t. They call us to explain to them what’s happening in Moscow and Cairo. Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.”

In this environment, Rhodes has become adept at ventriloquizing many people at once....

This is something different from old-fashioned spin, which tended to be an art best practiced in person. In a world where experienced reporters competed for scoops and where carrying water for the White House was a cause for shame, no matter which party was in power, it was much harder to sustain a “narrative” over any serious period of time. Now the most effectively weaponized 140-character idea or quote will almost always carry the day, and it is very difficult for even good reporters to necessarily know where the spin is coming from or why....

[Ben Rhodes:] “In the absence of rational discourse, we are going to discourse the [expletive] out of this,” he said. “We had test drives to know who was going to be able to carry our message effectively..." In the spring of last year, legions of arms-control experts began popping up at think tanks and on social media, and then became key sources for hundreds of often-clueless reporters. [Ben Rhodes:] "We created an echo chamber," he admitted, when I asked him to explain the onslaught of freshly minted experts cheerleading for the deal. "They [the lame-stream media] were saying things that validated what we had given them to say."

(NYT)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:40 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Grip. Grip. Grip.

Waaahhhh. Waaaahhhh. Waaaahhhh.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Go back to your Mommy.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:54 PM   #6
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Grip. Grip. Grip.

Waaahhhh. Waaaahhhh. Waaaahhhh.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Go back to your Mommy.
gripe
ɡrīp/
verb
informal
express a complaint or grumble about something, especially something trivial.
"they gripe about the busywork"
synonyms: complain, grumble, grouse, protest, whine, bleat; More
affect with gastric or intestinal pain.
"it gripes my belly like a green apple"

Simple Definition of grip
: to grab or hold (something) tightly
: to get and hold the interest or attention of (someone)
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Question: How fucking stupid is Assup, continuing to use grip instead of gripe?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:02 PM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
gripe
ɡrīp/
verb
informal
express a complaint or grumble about something, especially something trivial.
"they gripe about the busywork"
synonyms: complain, grumble, grouse, protest, whine, bleat; More
affect with gastric or intestinal pain.
"it gripes my belly like a green apple"

Simple Definition of grip
: to grab or hold (something) tightly
: to get and hold the interest or attention of (someone)
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Question: How fucking stupid is Assup, continuing to use grip instead of gripe?
He's concentrating on jacking off his small penis.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:17 PM   #8
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Will you fucking ass clowns just accept reality that the GOP is doomed? This is coming from a long time conservative as myself I am honest enough to admit the party will lose to Clinton and I am distancing myself from this cluster fuck.

I don't understand the OP's post - first Trump should have never been selected - second this was the worst RNC ever - you had everything from plagiarism - you had the audience booing a noted conservative. You had many prominent republicans not even attend the event. This is the first time ever that a living President from either party didn't attend the convention. Even Palin wasn't present.

The selection of Pence was a horrible pick he will not bring any new voters to the party. trump made his announcement on the day where they had a major attack in France that over shadowed his VP pick and announcement.

And finally there were credible sources saying Trump wanted to change his VP pick and you guys think he should be POTUS- I am embarrassed to have ever been a member of this party.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:05 PM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
He's concentrating on jacking off his small penis.
I think his penis is too small to jack off.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:06 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Even Palin wasn't present.

I am embarrassed to have ever been a member of this party.
how do you really feel Luke?

I totally missed that Palin didn't show.. no one said anything that I know of.. I would have expected her to be a Speaker.. is there a story why she was not present?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:30 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Will you fucking ass clowns just accept reality that the GOP is doomed? This is coming from a long time conservative as myself I am honest enough to admit the party will lose to Clinton and I am distancing myself from this cluster fuck. Yeah, lick dick, you're a real "conservative" when your first default choice in lieu of Trump is hildebeest. Keep telling yourself that, lick dick.

I don't understand the OP's post - first Trump should have never been selected - second this was the worst RNC ever - you had everything from plagiarism - you had the audience booing a noted conservative. You had many prominent republicans not even attend the event. This is the first time ever that a living President from either party didn't attend the convention. Even Palin wasn't present. You're a liar, lick dick. No former presidents attended the Republican Conventions in 1856, 1860, 1864, 1868, 1872, 1876, etc., until 1908 when Teddy Roosevelt broke with tradition!
6 The selection of Pence was a horrible pick he will not bring any new voters to the party. trump made his announcement on the day where they had a major attack in France that over shadowed his VP pick and announcement. Maybe your imbecilic ass didn't notice how hildebeest announced her VP pick on a Friday afternoon before the weekend, on Twitter and on the the day of a major terrorist attack in Germany, lick dick.

And finally there were credible sources saying Trump wanted to change his VP pick and you guys think he should be POTUS- I am embarrassed to have ever been a member of this party.
The party is no doubt embarrased to have ever had you as a member, lick dick.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:30 AM   #12
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 10:52 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

He's owned by the banks, and he has spoken at dinners honoring terrorists. Yeah, good pick, Hillary.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 05:30 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
He's owned by the banks, and he has spoken at dinners honoring terrorists. Yeah, good pick, Hillary.
Do you actually believe she picked Kaine?

She lacks the "talent" to pick her own nose.

Anybody with balls, or a desire to keep them ones they have, wouldn't have accepted the job of defending her inept, treasonous, fraudulent, ignorant, ugly person and personality. Before this election there will be cartoons of him as a lap dog!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 05:56 AM   #15
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I came up with this idea for a bumper sticker as I laid in bed last night, should I keep my day job?

Hillary for prison stint
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women