Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #106
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Gemma, I know we have had our differences, mainly due to you typing like a drunken sailor would talk, but this time, it's warranted.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 04:55 PM   #107
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Let's all try to remember to post responsibly.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #108
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE ELSE!!
Thank you Gemma, HHs to you to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
... will be out in your parking lot ...
Not a prob.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:19 PM   #109
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are nothing more than a little bitch who takes dick in his mouth and you are mad because your sick ways have come back and bit you in your dick. Get the fuck off this site with your dirty dick ass you fairy bitch. Yea, I wasn't going to go there but I'm tired of your prejudice ass shit you bitch! I'm far from ignorant and I'm very tired of your fuckin stupid ass disparaging comments to me and everyone else. You talk about everyone elses life, but yours is pathetic as fuck you stupid vagina. You need to remove your baby balls and whatever other objects you have stuffed up your ass and chill THE FUCK OUT YOU WHINY ASS PUSSY! Go raw dog another cats ass you little princess. Then go rub on your mothers breasts like you always do, you sick fuck. How the fuck you are still a member here is beyond me but if I ever seen you, I would fuckin beat the bitch out of you. You are getting too caught up in your cyber bullying on our fun site and you are NOT untouchable. You run that mouth on here but I know you ain't shit. You are the psycho guy I will call the peoples on. You think you know so much??? Keep fucking rubbing us bitches the wrong way and you are going to kearn the hard way that this is not a fuckin game. This is our life, if you are a threat to me, I will respond. And, right now, you better be looking around your fuckin shoulders because:
1) you tell us everything about you and your stupid ass isn't hard to find.
& 2) You are missing some marbles and make threats often
& 3) you think us bitches are easy targets because we are hookers. You will piss off the wrong bitch or better yet; some bitches pimp. And that pimp is going to beat you more senseless than you already are.

Keep your fuckin mouth shut you retard. Anybody who doesnt like your opinion you attack. And, I'm fuckin tired of your weasel ass. In fact, I felt sorry for you at first, but now, I would piss on your mother if i seen that bitch!

ONE more thing,....WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS IF ANY OF US ARE RAW-DOGGIN ANYBODY ELSE??!!!! You FUCKIN WEIRDO. Worry about your own shit. PSYCHO PATIENT!
It really bugged me that my post was so negative. So, I decided to revise it and make sure it is positive. Here is what I meant for it to say. And I apologize for my outburst as I felt like I was dealing with the kid that asks me the same question 17 times in one day just to irritate me. I feel bad yelling and cursing at anybody. Especially this time of year.

My revised and positive post............

Quote:
I think it reads better this way
Merry Christmas!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 05:38 AM   #110
JPHackworth
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Priceless!

...but I think you said it best the first time lol!
JPHackworth is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 08:32 AM   #111
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
It really bugged me that my post was so negative. So, I decided to revise it and make sure it is positive. Here is what I meant for it to say. And I apologize for my outburst as I felt like I was dealing with the kid that asks me the same question 17 times in one day just to irritate me. I feel bad yelling and cursing at anybody. Especially this time of year.

Merry Christmas!
You said in that post what most of us wanted to say
So no need to apologize............plus it was very hot lol

Merry Christmas to you hon
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 11:52 AM   #112
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Let's all try to remember to post responsibly.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.
Quote:

Merry Christmas!

I dunno, I thought your rant was quite choice..
Got Woody jr all worked up..LOL.

Happy Holidays
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:06 PM   #113
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL! That fu*#@r made me mad and I turned into the hulk! I even told him Happy Holidays like 3 times.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:19 PM   #114
Zeeba Neighba
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You are nothing more than a little bitch who takes dick in his mouth and you are mad because your sick ways have come back and bit you in your dick. Get the fuck off this site with your dirty dick ass you fairy bitch. Yea, I wasn't going to go there but I'm tired of your prejudice ass shit you bitch! I'm far from ignorant and I'm very tired of your fuckin stupid ass disparaging comments to me and everyone else. You talk about everyone elses life, but yours is pathetic as fuck you stupid vagina. You need to remove your baby balls and whatever other objects you have stuffed up your ass and chill THE FUCK OUT YOU WHINY ASS PUSSY! Go raw dog another cats ass you little princess. Then go rub on your mothers breasts like you always do, you sick fuck. How the fuck you are still a member here is beyond me but if I ever seen you, I would fuckin beat the bitch out of you. You are getting too caught up in your cyber bullying on our fun site and you are NOT untouchable. You run that mouth on here but I know you ain't shit. You are the psycho guy I will call the peoples on. You think you know so much??? Keep fucking rubbing us bitches the wrong way and you are going to kearn the hard way that this is not a fuckin game. This is our life, if you are a threat to me, I will respond. And, right now, you better be looking around your fuckin shoulders because:
1) you tell us everything about you and your stupid ass isn't hard to find.
& 2) You are missing some marbles and make threats often
& 3) you think us bitches are easy targets because we are hookers. You will piss off the wrong bitch or better yet; some bitches pimp. And that pimp is going to beat you more senseless than you already are.

Keep your fuckin mouth shut you retard. Anybody who doesnt like your opinion you attack. And, I'm fuckin tired of your weasel ass. In fact, I felt sorry for you at first, but now, I would piss on your mother if i seen that bitch!

ONE more thing,....WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS IF ANY OF US ARE RAW-DOGGIN ANYBODY ELSE??!!!! You FUCKIN WEIRDO. Worry about your own shit. PSYCHO PATIENT!
Gemma, this post just put you on my to-do list!
Zeeba Neighba is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 03:03 PM   #115
vendoban
Gaining Momentum

I love a woman that can cuss...if your ever in KC area....
vendoban is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:42 PM   #116
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendoban View Post
Me too Im just not sure about one that could possibly beat the hell outta me!

Gemma...Thoughts?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 10:22 PM   #117
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendoban View Post
Careful what you wear to the appt. -

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:47 AM   #118
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
When a man feels like a provider is hurting and endangering the lives of men and women on this board and in this "hobby" and possibly going to try to talk to his wife maybe that is something we need to know instead of trying to quash it.

If one guy gets 'something' from one lady the other ladies should be worried because that same guy is going to come to her and we all know that bbfs is going on regularly...I know it is I have seen text of guys asking providers for it. When I had access and would read reviews you could tell that there was bbfs going on. Guys should also be concerned about their health and safety and want to know if someone has been injured. Why would you want to take that to another provider or worse take it home.

Guys sees provider - gets a take home gift - guys sees another provider - leaves some of his gift - provider sees another guys from this board - gives him a take home gift - guy from this board sees a trusted provider from this board - they each share this gift.

Isn't safety the paramount concern.
It is a never changing aspect of the hobby. I'm sure an update today would show it is probably more prevalent
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:35 AM   #119
handsman98
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Who Cares

I find this all very interesting. Who cares, I see it as that is between myself and the provider. Simple! Move on!
handsman98 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:46 AM   #120
Topgun007
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

WHISPERS - move on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsman98 View Post
I find this all very interesting. Who cares, I see it as that is between myself and the provider. Simple! Move on!
Topgun007 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women