Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60035
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2016, 12:00 AM   #31
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Never you Hos fear the Ho-Pocalypse.

I'll take you all in. Keep you safe and sheltered until the broke ass flea market fuktarzambie herds pass. All the bubble bath, red wine and dark semi sweet chocolate a girl could want. Cat fight between yourselves all you want just keep me out of it unless it looks like it might take a pleasant turn. You can "share what's on your mind" with me, but only in the morning during coffee, I'll will usually only pretend to listen but it will be very convincing and you won't know the difference. I'll even actually listen once in a while without interrupting you or telling you how to fix your problem, no matter how bat shit crazy it may seem to me. Just stay out of my man cave and don't try to talk to me about anything meaningful or deep after 9pm. I won't do any dishes unless it's like rinsing my own cup, but I won't leave a huge mess either. My soiled socks and underwear will be on a pile in the bathroom floor near the tub. Your are free to wash those if they bother you. I like the cleaned versions in the two top left drawers of the dresser. As an added consideration, I'll be sure there is a large library of chick flicks with a few shirt off male action movies for you around. Finally, every girl gets her own walk in clothing closet with it's own walk in shoe closet. The credit card will be in my back pocket. Just let me know if you need to go shopping.

That my brothers is how you survive a Ho-Pocalypse.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 06:32 AM   #32
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ A-fucking-men!
Guest032117 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women