Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-16-2015, 12:08 AM   #271
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
. But I literally have shit fast food working would've got me while this man has a nice house, a good dependable vehicle & no worries on his financial situation. Seriously, open your eyes....
so are you gonna go out on your own and reap the fruits of your labor or retire to fast food industry?
or something else?
Old 12-16-2015, 12:10 AM   #272
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
It was easy to leave the situation, but considering I have a kid..... .
how do you have a kid and look how you do?
wow
Old 12-16-2015, 12:12 AM   #273
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
so are you gonna go out on your own and reap the fruits of your labor or retire to fast food industry?
or something else?
Idk if your response was to be rude or not. But I think I'll do whatever is necessary for me & my child here on out
Old 12-16-2015, 12:14 AM   #274
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
how do you have a kid and look how you do?
wow
Honestly, I can't answer that because I don't work out & I eat like a fat girl trapped in a little woman's body. Guess I was just lucky
Old 12-16-2015, 05:43 AM   #275
coolsperman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Sarcasm aside and it was probably too snarky..but I reacted like I did because I thought your post was slanted and after all, you did see MS Cash. It was like you were defending LC/Ellie and trying to absolve or justify the pimp reference.
Thing is, it's your coin and you can spend it where you want and AY will certainly carry on. After all, he's good at it and nothing said here will change anything. If you prefer to see someone who counts and checks for watermarks before.. it's your coin.
Dude, you are passive aggressive. You don't know anything, you are behind a screen and you are trying to analyze what? I personally have no clue if they are independent or not. And until I am safe, this is not my issue. And my guess is: 80% of them have someone. Like a boyfriend, I like when they say: "I have a boyfriend..." What boyfriend will let his GF to do a job like that? I called him a pimp. So dude, stop to be passive aggressive.
Old 12-16-2015, 06:44 AM   #276
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
or something else?
Quote:
Idk if your response was to be rude or not. But I think I'll do whatever is necessary for me & my child here on out
Rude, but the: Doesn't realize he is version. This is just him.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:04 AM   #277
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
In no way was that meant to be rude
If you thought it was rude because of the "fast food option", I mentioned that because you mentioned fast food, as being better than what you've been doing
vis a vis
Quote:
But I literally have shit fast food working would've got me while...
leptin senstive brain, sounds to me, keeps you lean without effort

See, I wonder what you'll do next, why leaving this business when so many girls do it by themselves AND it is so lucrative
I mean, you are a single? mom, who will do "whatever is necessary for me & my child here on out", so doing a $200+/hour job would be something I'd jump at as would many guys, but we all lack the experience.
I guess you don't enjoy it, maybe

well, good luck in whatever you do
Old 12-16-2015, 09:49 AM   #278
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy3386 View Post
What is your point? I think I asked a question and Kat responded very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
If you prefer to see someone who counts and checks for watermarks before.. it's your coin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy3386 View Post
I personally have no clue if they are independent or not.
"Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise"
Thomas Gray
Old 12-16-2015, 10:11 AM   #279
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post

Being used, controlled, beat and left with nothing will forever be a part of any victims life and it's not easily forgotten nor dealt with.

9 years later and I still have difficult days because of my involvement with a monster. There are days I want to do bad things to everyone that ever did anything to me, but I deal with it and reach out for positive energy so I can get through that day. Maybe this is Kats way of dealing with it while trying to move forward from it.

Wow,

Gamma you need to understand that you don't need to deal with it. It is not a part of your life forever.

Disagree? Stop and think about it.

The answer is to give it up. Forget it! That part of your life is over!

Been there, done that, with a lot of my friends from their experience in Nam. I was lucky to get some advice from older guys who had been there, done that, before me. The simple statement that THE WAR IS OVER solved a lot of problems. Don't keep playing it over and over and over in your mind. One of my buddies came back at me with NO THE WAR IS NOT OVER. He suffered for many years until he could let it go.

YOU CAN GIVE IT UP. GIVE UP THE PAIN, DON'T RELIVE IT.

Give it up, means you can start a new life and move on. Keeping the pain is a big cause of mental illness and suffering.

Philosophers, religions, and mental health providers all really say the same thing: from Zoroaster to Buddha to Jesus Christ to Sigmund Freud to Charles Menninger and Karl Menninger in his book "Man Against Himself".

Quit hurting yourself. In the "Sermon on the Mount" Jesus used the term "born again" to get the point across that all of us can give up the pain that the past has brought us.

Let us just change the wording that Jesus used; isn't he just saying:

YOUR WAR IS OVER.
Let go of it.

JR
Old 12-16-2015, 10:36 AM   #280
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow is right...

Jr, thank you but this thread is not about me. And I think you are reading into my words too much. It's been nearly a decade since my incident. Please don't twist this story around on me. You know nothing about what happened to me. Nobody in this world does. I'm not the victim here, lc and ea are. Kat used her story to show the truth in what's currently going on.
Old 12-16-2015, 11:52 AM   #281
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Jr, thank you but this thread is not about me. And I think you are reading into my words too much. It's been nearly a decade since my incident. Please don't twist this story around on me. You know nothing about what happened to me. Nobody in this world does. I'm not the victim here, lc and ea are. Kat used her story to show the truth in what's currently going on.
You are right. This thread is not just about you, nor is it just about LC, EA or Kat. It is about all of us. Most identify in someway with the truth that Kat has described. All of us remember suffering and catastrophes that we have experienced and can identify with the tragic experience of others.

How can we use this experience to avoid future problems, and grow to be better people, while at the same time avoiding the experience that caused us suffering and will continues to cause us suffering if we so allow?

The short phrase, "The war is over" applies to all of us.

JR
Old 12-16-2015, 11:59 AM   #282
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
You are right. This thread is not just about you, nor is it just about LC, EA or Kat. It is about all of us. Most identify in someway with the truth that Kat has described. All of us remember suffering and catastrophes that we have experienced and can identify with the tragic experience of others.

How can we use this experience to avoid future problems, and grow to be better people, while at the same time avoiding the experience that caused us suffering and will continues to cause us suffering if we so allow?

how does that phrase apply to someone who dealt with cancer or some DZ and has to be vigilant to prevent a recuurrance or say a diabetic who has to deal with insulin/watching what he eats?
or someone who lost a limb and daily has to deal with having lost that limb
or someone who has scars, which scare others,,,
somethings you cant move on from and"forget" but have changed your life forever and you start a new life, with diabeties , no legs, etc
how do you "forget" then?
Old 12-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #283
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have followed along with this story off and on. Want to say I have never seen or met any of the parties being talked about. Not sure I have an opinion either way other than I hate to see any woman being used or taken advantage of. Maybe LC & EA are and some here have seems like somewhat convincing evidence they are. With that said until they are ready to accept help in getting out of the situation they are in you will never be able to help them or convince them they need help. They will have to be willing to make the first step on their own and that is asking for the help and then second step of following thru.

I will say that having never met Kat or Gemma [maybe someday] I do admire and respect them for their thoughts and opinions and willingness to help other providers out if they so want help. It takes a strong woman to be out front with their thoughts, rather than sit in the shadows and accept whats fed to you.

Grandfather always told me "Never treat anyone as a priority who will only treat you as an option." Appears EA & LC are AY's priority while he needs and if they become a liability they will not even rate as an option.
Old 12-16-2015, 12:09 PM   #284
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Third time is a charm, I hope...

The discussion is off the rails yet again. Although I have a strong disdain for closing threads, I have been wrestling with whether to close this discussion down and that will happen if the posts don't get back on track. BCPL, stop trying to play devil's advocate with everything anyone posts.

Old 12-16-2015, 12:12 PM   #285
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post

JR
You're right, the war is over. I'm entitled to be angry or hurt about the shit I went thru, & the main purpose of what u said in the beginning wasn't only to make LC & EA aware of everything, but to also protect others from the backlash me & some other gentlemen dealt with. Anybody can bat their eyes, talk sweet & have a perfect story to convince someone something isn't true. But the simple fact is, there's a lot of evidence & proof that not only me, but several other people know, to know I'm not lying or being hateful or jealous. Was a huge lesson on my behalf. But the war is over.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women