Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2015, 05:40 PM   #46
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post

I got stopped once for no reason, other than I was driving an out of state vehicle, late at night, through a small po-dunk town. I had not had anything to drink for two weeks, but I was getting tired and looking to find a motel in town. I must have weaved a little, and I got run into the little police station with a lot of harassment for about 3.5 hours. I told them I was just tired. They did not put me in the jail cell just gave me a hard time. I was polite the entire time and they finally drove me to motel about three blocks from my vehicle and told me to spend the night while they checked to see if I had a police record from out of state. It seems like the local cop wanted to get credit for a DWI and they did not have any equipment to test me for alcohol. I just held to my story that I had not been drinking and they finally let me go.

By that time, I was really tired. So, I paid for the room and went to bed. 3.5 hours at the station just because they wanted to harass me. If I hadn't been super nice to them, I probably would have slept in the jail.

Be nice, until it is time not to be nice.

JR
Ok so they stopped for for weaving...that sounds appropriate, be lucky you didn't get a ticket for that and by stating that .....you did break a traffic law.

They did not put you in cell...so you were just detained not arrested.

Chances are the state you had your license wasn't responding....so it was officer discretion to detain you...although 3.5 hrs is a bit excessive.

And they drove you to a hotel to let you get a good nights sleep....wasn't that sweet?

And you convinced them you weren't drinking...I have to ask what year was this 1952?
Because over the last I dunno 35 years they have a little something called field sobriety and BAC test to determine that.
It would appear that one of those test were deployed..they usually dont rely on you to convince them...they would rely on something that holds up in court.

Look every situation is different...officers have some discretion. We would radio dispatch and say HBO (handled by officer)....

You are correct in the be nice thing dont disagree...but I dont agree that you dont have some say so.

You can say NO I do not give you permission.
Once you are arrested your say so...goes away.
They dont have to give you a phone call...never required
The prosecutors are the ones that determine whether their are charges that stick or not.:
Officer pulls over a car for whatever reason and detects not odor but in his gut says I think this guys story is suspicious.

Officer: May I search your car?
answer: NO
Officer: well we will call in the dogs to sniff...
answer: go ahead...but you still cant search?
Dogs show up and find nothing...can they still search....NOPE!
But whatever the reason they stopped you for they best write you up due to the fact that detaining you for too long of a period with out a citation could cause them some trouble.

Bottom line if coppers know that you "know your shit" with the law and your rights they will be careful not to violate your rights...due to the fact that they wish not be sued.

Once again its ok to say NO and zip it!
Be observant of all that they are doing
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 05:42 PM   #47
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Why invite trouble when it can be avoided for a peaceful afternoon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Wow JR...you nailed another one..in fact everytime I'm in Johnson County I keep a sharp eye out for whores so I can report them to LE and have them arrested ........

As usual and always the low hanging fruit gets nabbed.... Might be why JR is so paranoid.....
I understand your point of view malady, and why. But, I am not paranoid, I am pragmatic - that means whatever works do that.

Do you really believe that it is funny?

There are little old ladies who will call the police if she sees something "wrong", like a girl not dressed according to her expectations.

I know you won't believe me, but there is a large number of people who would do just that. They call to report anything that is out of place. There are many people who believe that it is their obligation to help keep the village clean and free of sin, and they call the police at every opportunity. They will never change, so let's not try. The secret: avoid confrontation with the.

So, they don't like that girl with the tattoo: don't show it to them. If you do some of them will, still today, call the police as in: "help, police please come and get this tattooed whore out of my motel". (Yes, I grew up with these people. so, I can't get my head around ladies with a tattoo. The old tape playing in my head, may be wrong: but I still hear it play every time I see a lady with a tattoo. I know the tape is wrong, but it tells me who I was - years ago. So, I know these people.)

One of the guys who worked for me once called the police, (he told everyone at work about it) because he saw a guy running in the city park. His logic was, he was running, he must have done something wrong.

Wow, I told him: maybe he was just out for a run. He didn't get it, but then he was a fat guy that never went for a run in the park, or anywhere else. But he felt, he was justified and sanctified for calling the police.

I am not saying the guy running was wrong. The guy is really not a part of the problem here except he called attention to himself. That should be OK. But, in some cases it isn't; such as, you have an illegal hobby.

I am saying that anything out of the normal expectation will probably be reported at some time by someone.

Read that again please: I am saying that anything out of the normal expectation will probably be reported at some time by someone.

Another example; a young woman had her hair colored pink, so someone reported her to the police. They came out to the cafe where she was eating, and talked to her. She was nice to them, so there was no problem. She finished her meal, and went on her way. (Yes, it was years ago, and I know her personally.)

But, if she had yelled and screamed at the police she would have likely continued her visit with them at the police station.

The job of the police is to keep the peace. Get them on your side, be nice to them.

Blend in with society and be safe. If you are doing something illegal (not a sick bird as in ILL EAGLE) and if one intentionally attracts attention, he is not being independent and free, he is being careless and needlessly inviting police involvement.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 05:53 PM   #48
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Actually the cop can arrest you or anyone else for really any reason they want, its not the cops job to charge and convict you, rather its their job to detain you and give notice of alleged violations to the prosecutors office. The prosecutors office must then determine whether there is sufficient cause to file charges. If the prosecutor believes that there is sufficient cause to charge you, it is then up to a judge or jury whether or not your guilty, it is here and only here where "with out a reasonable doubt" is applied. I have been arrested many times buy cops who just want to fuck with me and waste my time. Even if the prosecutor finds their not enough evidence for a charge you have still had to endure the whole arrest process. Now I know your saying this is not legal, that's false arrest. Are you really gonna sue the police, your going to do what everyone else does, be happy that they didn't file charges and smile as you leave. If you give the cop shit, more than likely he is going to arrest you for "interfering with the lawful duties of a police officer" or "obstruction of justice", both you can get for simply refusing to answer the cop or by arguing with them.
DD welcome back buddy...good to see you back in the house.
I agree with the fact that the Police introduce you into the system
Prosecutors determine whether the charges stick.
Judges make the rulings

But as far as arresting you for anything...I have to disagree. Now as said before in this thread to arrest a woman because as JR stated because she has "bad body language" or looks "like a whore" is crazy.
Fuck in my time if she was a hot whore...she might get a longer than normal detention for obvious reasons.

Im not advising arguing...Im just saying that you can say NO to certain things and showing up at a hotel and searching you room....looking for condoms and money to determine if prostitution is happening...it takes more work than that on the part of LE.
Old 07-21-2015, 06:12 PM   #49
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default We agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
......But I tell ya from 10 years of being on the street as a police officer here in Kansas City...ya got the right to say NO...........
Thank you officer.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 08:47 PM   #50
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Judges make the rulings

But as far as arresting you for anything...I have to disagree. Now as said before in this thread to arrest a woman because as JR stated because she has "bad body language" or looks "like a whore" is crazy.
Fuck in my time if she was a hot whore...she might get a longer than normal detention for obvious reasons.

Im not advising arguing...Im just saying that you can say NO to certain things and showing up at a hotel and searching you room....looking for condoms and money to determine if prostitution is happening...it takes more work than that on the part of LE.
Good to stop in once in a while,

Well as I said it can happen, that doesn't mean it will. Yes you have the right to say no, but we both know how that works. Ever been pulled over and had the officer ask to search your car, you can say no, but what happens then. You sit on the side of the road while the officer gets a dog out to do a walk around of the vehicle. Is it right? NO, does it happen yes and you end up sitting on the side of the road for 2 hours. If the cop wants to be an ass, he can be and he can make your life miserable. Fastest way to make him an ass, argue with him, tell him no. Can he detain someone because they look like a ho, no. But he could claim disorderly conduct, loud noise etc. in other words he can find a reason if he wants too. 30 years of dealing with feds, KCPD, ATFE, task force cops and you learn what some will do.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:43 AM   #51
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Entertainment galore...

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread thus far. It has tall tales, fictional writing, exaggeration beyond belief, legal advice, arguing and saber rattling all wrapped into one thread! Thanks for the entertainment!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 08:53 AM   #52
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Wait a fucking minute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread thus far. It has tall tales, fictional writing, exaggeration beyond belief, legal advice, arguing and saber rattling all wrapped into one thread! Thanks for the entertainment!

I haven't even classed-it-up yet!

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:15 AM   #53
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
OH I get it...and I did read the entire post and what I was responding to had nothing to do with your post and more to do with Cynamon and her bad body language and whoreish looks....lol
...ya think they have the right because she looks like a whore or has bad body language they can just show up and go ...uhh yeah your your a whore and ya gotta leave.
In regards to your situation
Look if the hotel says hey "cooperate or leave" cooperate and if you got nothing to hide...then let them do what they gotta do and move on. But I tell ya from 10 years of being on the street as a police officer here in Kansas City...ya got the right to say NO....I have paid for my room and done nothing wrong...and you have no probable cause based on a suspicion. Go ahead write my name down ...run my plates but I'm going to bed...so lets get this over with....then I would have some final words with the manager/owner.
Zip your mouth and say NO you cannot search my room without some reasonable prudence that a crime is being committed, I disagree with JR...so agree with him all you like.
Bottom line sorry that happened to you but if you felt you had some rights violated...you should request a supervisor.....or simply say shut the door...what are they going to do....bust the door down...let em....people are so afraid to challenge....I guess NO Justice NO peace right?
Listen I use to get "suspicious activity" and or "suspicious party" calls all the time and I would show up ask a few questions, run the DL and plates and if its clean its clean. Now as LE I can say go away and dont come back here again...but if I am in my hotel room and I just paid for...and LE shows up....you have some sanctity there that you dont have on a public street....and the rules are different for LE engagement.

Now officers have alot of discretion...but know your rights...I can tell you I fucked up more than once while in uniform and was lucky I didn't get sued/fired...because I dealt with someone that didn't know their rights and I felt I could take advantage of their lack of an education....wasnt right but it was it was.
That may be the best post on this thread. I DO agree they over reached. I DON'T think they had a right to search me. But I also knew if I didn't let them in, we were going to have to leave. Again, I'm not going to file a lawsuit in federal court over violation of my civil rights, even though I could. It's easy to say "do this or do that". But it takes money to fight that shit. And it'd be VERY hard to explain to the wife why I'm spending thousands of dollars to fight a civil suit where my and my 25 yo GF's rights were violated in a hotel. I agree that if the manager hadn't been there and it was JUST the police I would have said "thanks but no thanks" and closed the door. But they made it clear that wasn't an option. Closing the door would have been an invitation to "trespassing charges". I could have closed the door and said we'll get our stuff and go. But they would have waited and stopped us before we made a block.

I agree my rights were violated. Even my attorney friend agrees. But even he agreed that it would be thousands of dollars spent with likely very little recouped. He stands to make money off of it and even HE says I did the right thing. A $70 priceline hotel room? Not worth it. Especially since I live and work in the county. I have to go thru there every day.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:26 AM   #54
Sens55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Judges make the rulings

Welcome back DD. And BD, I agree. I know the system well enough to know. I just didn't see giving them any reason to introduce me to the system. But I truly think they thought when they came that they would get a prostitute, flip her and then use her as bait. That seemed to be what they were after from the start. Not sure they were as focused on kicking our door down as they were using the situation to make a bigger haul out of it.

It's worth noting, we checked in at 11 and went to dinner and it was coming back they we were noticed. It was early. I think around 7:30-8ish. So I could easily see them thinking they had time to snag a few johns if they could get her to cooperate. It took them a bit, but you could literally SEE it on their face when they realized this wasn't what they thought it was.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:29 AM   #55
Sens55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Good to stop in once in a while,

Well as I said it can happen, that doesn't mean it will. Yes you have the right to say no, but we both know how that works. Ever been pulled over and had the officer ask to search your car, you can say no, but what happens then. You sit on the side of the road while the officer gets a dog out to do a walk around of the vehicle. Is it right? NO, does it happen yes and you end up sitting on the side of the road for 2 hours. If the cop wants to be an ass, he can be and he can make your life miserable. Fastest way to make him an ass, argue with him, tell him no. Can he detain someone because they look like a ho, no. But he could claim disorderly conduct, loud noise etc. in other words he can find a reason if he wants too. 30 years of dealing with feds, KCPD, ATFE, task force cops and you learn what some will do.
EXACTLY! I know BD is making a difference between being detained and being arrested. And while there is a difference, there are a LOT of similarities too. Being detained and try to leave will end up being arrested. Regardless, if they want you, they'll get you. Knowing I had nothing to hide, it was WAY easier to say "sure. have a ball officer" and watch him jizz on himself when he grabbed the gym chalk.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:04 PM   #56
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
and watch him jizz on himself when he grabbed the gym chalk.
That I would have liked to see!
Old 07-24-2015, 01:06 AM   #57
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understood your reason for complying from the very beginning. I didn't think you were naïve enough to believe what they were doing was sane. I assumed you were probably married and successfully Which changes the game a bit. In my case, if they took me to jail it would totally screw my plans for the evening. BUT- It wouldn't wreck my life. I don't have any warrants and I wouldn't be in possession of anything that would give them a woody. Except some good pussy. (That was a joke-kinda) I was just poking at you a little bit. I'm sorry. I wont say anything about your balls EVER AGAIN.

I was pissed off for you! They fucked up several hours of tapping the ass of a hot college chick. Fuck that! I say we riot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
EXACTLY! I know BD is making a difference between being detained and being arrested. And while there is a difference, there are a LOT of similarities too. Being detained and try to leave will end up being arrested. Regardless, if they want you, they'll get you. Knowing I had nothing to hide, it was WAY easier to say "sure. have a ball officer" and watch him jizz on himself when he grabbed the gym chalk.
Cynamon is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 01:10 AM   #58
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know if you are still a police officer. But, that is FUCKING HOT. I always wanted to screw one. Except I don't want to be booked in after. Lets just play like your willing to let me go for a little "trade" Fuck! I'm gonna masturbate thinking about this later. Thanks for the idea.

Quote:
Judges make the rulings

Old 07-24-2015, 02:08 AM   #59
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I meant to say "successful"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynamon View Post
I understood your reason for complying from the very beginning. I didn't think you were naïve enough to believe what they were doing was sane. I assumed you were probably married and successfully Which changes the game a bit. In my case, if they took me to jail it would totally screw my plans for the evening. BUT- It wouldn't wreck my life. I don't have any warrants and I wouldn't be in possession of anything that would give them a woody. Except some good pussy. (That was a joke-kinda) I was just poking at you a little bit. I'm sorry. I wont say anything about your balls EVER AGAIN.

I was pissed off for you! They fucked up several hours of tapping the ass of a hot college chick. Fuck that! I say we riot!
Old 07-24-2015, 07:12 AM   #60
Cynamon
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also....i would like to know the name of the hotel. Just for future reference. However, again, if they tried this shit i would just leave.

Surely the leawood police have other things to do then set up survillence in hopes I drive through so they can give me a hard time. Searching my car for dildos and what not...but go for it. I'm not usually in 2 much of a hurry. I actually would oddly find it pretty entertaining the first few times before I sued their ass.

If this is the case, Donald Trump may want to recruit a few of Leawood's finest to send down with half of the state of Texas to secure the border. According to this weirdo every Hispanic person in America is a high ranking drug cartel associate. I know, that kind of came out of left field but the conservative in me recognized this as a cost cutting measure.

Then just maybe the police in Texas might respond to a 911 call in a little less then 54 minutes. God forbid some Hispanic person actually be beheading someone. They would be back in Tijuana before they even showed up to take a report.

This kind of became a political rant on accident because the sound of Donald Trump's voice came on CNN and instantly Pissed me off. I actually forgot what we were even talking about....sorry....

I know mods stay on topic. I got it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women