Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2015, 01:38 AM   #61
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, no. But if it makes you feel better to think so, go ahead.
Thank you. I appreciate your understanding.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:09 AM   #62
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yeah, JDIdiot provided a link stating that Wendy Davis got 92% of the vote.

The provided link was for the Democratic primary, not the General election.

Idiot!
It shows that the people of Galveston voted for the super lib when given a choice between other democrats and before the bloom was off the flower.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:28 AM   #63
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

The governor's election is not the best example though Davis did get 37.6% of the vote which is about what she got state wide. but it does show a trend. A few things;

by the time of the election Davis had been thoroughly discredited and her popularity was plummeting....even among democrats.
There are 254 counties in Texas, 19 of them voted for Davis and overall Davis got 38.9% of the vote. So that means that a few counties had to vote in higher numbers for Davis than most other counties which Galveston county did. Now this is not Galveston the city. Can't find the detail on that election yet but it becomes obvious that Galveston County voted for the liberal candidate in much higher numbers than about 80% of all the counties in Texas. So....this indicates that in Texas, Galveston county is more liberal than the surrounding counties in the area. So once again Tampon, you're wrong. You going to accept this or is it necessary to go out and poll every voter in the state?

http://www.politico.com/2014-electio...overnor/texas/
Old 02-01-2015, 12:57 PM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Thank you. I appreciate your understanding.
I've tried to educate you, but it won't take. Lol! Be happy and content, my friend. It won't be that long until we know for sure.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:21 PM   #65
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I've tried to educate you, but it won't take. Lol! Be happy and content, my friend. It won't be that long until we know for sure.
True! It goes by fast!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:59 PM   #66
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
RioIdiot, where's the friggin' link?

Or STFU!

Here is your link Wormy Bitch !
C======uu
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:08 PM   #67
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yes, you are full of shit, Cornholio.

Here's what the Galveston GOP is putting out, based on Baker Institute findings as well as the UT/Texas Tribune poll (not actually a TeaWipe organization.)

You are either factually challenged or intellectually challenged.

Either way, you're challenged out the BUNGHOLE!

I don't think you're bright enough to lie.

http://www.galvestoncountygop.org/content/galveston-county-was-just-named-4th-most-conservative-county-texas

Hey FuckPup Ridee !
You are one stupid sob ! Your link states Galveston COUNTY you stupid bastard !
I said Galveston is full of liberals,liars and shit. I never said COUNTY you miserable stupid lump of shit for brains. Again pull your pinhead out of your B.B. King Odoofus's ass and know what the fuck you are lying about.

BigKotex, you may now pull your head out of your lovers ass (FuckPup Yssup) as well What a gaggle of inbred illiterate faggot worshipping morons.
Good day !
Old 02-01-2015, 06:15 PM   #68
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, you are full of shit, Cornholio.

Here's what the Galveston GOP is putting out, based on Baker Institute findings as well as the UT/Texas Tribune poll (not actually a TeaWipe organization.)

You are either factually challenged or intellectually challenged.

Either way, you're challenged out the BUNGHOLE!

I don't think you're bright enough to lie.

http://www.galvestoncountygop.org/co...e-county-texas
Speaking of challenged.......
You are certainly obsessed with bungholes andcornholes.
I stated before that you were unable to find your niche in life.Unable to assimilate and make lasting ties. I called you a member of nothing but this site.
Perhaps you have now found your place to excell. I am wondering if you are the "pitcher or the catcher." Either way you are definetely in the ball game,
faggot !
Old 02-01-2015, 08:54 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Thus spake the Great Cornholio!

Voter registration is done by county in this state. Primaries are conducted by county in this state.

Are you registered to vote, Cornholio? Or are you just using your spare time to explode through your BUNGHOLE?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:55 PM   #70
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The governor's election is not the best example though Davis did get 37.6% of the vote which is about what she got state wide. but it does show a trend. A few things;

by the time of the election Davis had been thoroughly discredited and her popularity was plummeting....even among democrats.
There are 254 counties in Texas, 19 of them voted for Davis and overall Davis got 38.9% of the vote. So that means that a few counties had to vote in higher numbers for Davis than most other counties which Galveston county did. Now this is not Galveston the city. Can't find the detail on that election yet but it becomes obvious that Galveston County voted for the liberal candidate in much higher numbers than about 80% of all the counties in Texas. So....this indicates that in Texas, Galveston county is more liberal than the surrounding counties in the area. So once again Tampon, you're wrong. You going to accept this or is it necessary to go out and poll every voter in the state?

http://www.politico.com/2014-electio...overnor/texas/
Thanks for the Texas government lesson, Ma Ferguson!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:42 AM   #71
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thus spake the Great Cornholio!

Voter registration is done by county in this state. Primaries are conducted by county in this state.

Are you registered to vote, Cornholio? Or are you just using your spare time to explode through your BUNGHOLE?

Aaaaah, more anal obsession explains why you cannot fixiate on the earleir posted subject matter.

What does voter registration by counties have to do with the number of liberals in the city ? Further deflection from the facts, I am sure.
Again dumbfuck, I said the CITY OF GALVESTON is full of liberals, liars and shit !

Why can you not read, why can you not get it ?
I am beginnig to believe that the bar it too high for you to grasp.

Galveston is both a CITY and a COUNTY in Texas.
The voter registration in the state of Texas, is done by counties.
There is a very large number of conservative voters in the COUNTY of Galveston !

There is a very huge number of liberal voters in the CITY of Galveston !
The CITY HAS A MAJORITY PERCENTAGE OF LIBERALS !
The COUNTY has a majority percentage of conservatives !

Yes it is mathematically possible to have a massive number of liberals in the county seat (CITY) yet the remainder of the entire county be hugely conservative. Not only is it possible, it is a fact !

If you cannot understand this, you are beyond help. Your little mind is far too jammed with all things anal and anger to embrace any concept outside of your little sociopathic world. Tunnel vision and denial are huge handicaps to conquer. Good luck with it.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:48 AM   #72
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I have given the numbers for Galveston County and it has a higher than normal number of liberal democrats according to the way the voters voted. So if the general county has a lot of moderate or conservatives then the liberals MUST be concentrated in the city.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women