Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2015, 09:30 PM   #151
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
STOP giving us links and not summing up what the link is

people, or maybe just me, don't have the time to click on a link, wait, then watch a video? when a fw sentences can give us the who jizzsst(ha ha) of it

you could give a link and say
HAY GUYZ THIS IS ALIENS LANDING AND STEALING A DOG!
and i still wouldnt click it, so unless its funny, just dont post a link...k, thx
Michael Moore, Seth Rogan and bcpl what ever you do... don't watch this video(link)... k,thx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI8dnM2On3Y
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:23 AM   #152
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Perhaps in my next life.

But not in this one!
LOL
yeah, i might watch it,on tV
I like going to see movies, that i pay for, that I'd want to see again
that are entertaining, funny, scary, not that I'm there to learn
if MODERN MARVELS came out with a movie, I wouldnt go see if, even though I find shows MODERN MARVELS make "interesting" and I watch them at home via DVR.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:59 AM   #153
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Because it's a window into a world you as a civilian ignored or took for granted and left to our all-volunteer military to cope with? Because it would take you out of your comfort zone and put you into their shoes? Because it would let you empathize (to use Hillary Clinton's expression) with those who served and put their lives at risk? Because it could help us reduce the suicide rate among returning vets and reintegrate them better at home?

Oh, I almost forgot - because Clint Eastwood is an amazing director and Brad Cooper delivers an Oscar-worthy performance?
Excellent movie. Great character study. Good example of the stress such soldiers are under and the impact on their lives both during and after serving their country. Tragic ending. I agree that Eastwood is an outstanding director and Cooper certainly delivered.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 10:33 PM   #154
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Obama’s American Sniper

Seeing “American Sniper” made the State of the Union speech pretty unbearable.

By DANIEL HENNINGER
Jan. 21, 2015 7:38 p.m. ET

Barack Obama was 15 minutes into his State of the Union speech when I arrived home to watch it, having just walked back from seeing “American Sniper.”

Watching a movie about a Navy SEAL who served four tours fighting in Iraq was not the best way to enhance the experience of a Barack Obama speech. As a matter of fact, it was pretty unbearable.

Because Clint Eastwood directed “American Sniper” the movie is about more than the story of Chris Kyle, the highly skilled rifle marksman from Texas. In 2006, Mr. Eastwood presented two movies about the famous World War II battle of Iwo Jima. “Letters from Iwo Jima” told the story from the perspective of Japanese soldiers, and “Flags of Our Fathers” from the Americans’ side.

So “American Sniper” is not a crude paean to “our boys” in the Iraq war. What it does is convey the extraordinary personal, psychological and physical sacrifice of the U.S. Marines who fought al Qaeda in Fallujah, Ramadi and the other towns of Iraq’s Anbar province beginning in 2003 and through the period of the Anbar Awakening, which ended with the Marines pacifying the province.

It’s just a movie, so even “American Sniper’s” small slice only hints at the price America paid—some 3,500 combat deaths and another 32,000 wounded—to bring Iraq to a point of relative, if fragile, stability in 2011.

Opinions will differ, often bitterly, on the war in Iraq and the reasons for it. In the movie, a painful funeral scene captures that ambivalence. But what is just not possible to choke down is President Obama’s decision in 2011 to reduce the U.S.’s residual military presence to virtually zero. It was a decision to waste what the Marines and Army had done.

Announcing the decision at the White House on Oct. 21, Mr. Obama said, “After taking office, I announced a new strategy that would end our combat mission in Iraq and remove all of our troops by the end of 2011.” (Emphasis added.)

Military analysts at the time, in government and on the outside, warned Mr. Obama that a zero U.S. presence could put the war’s gains and achievements at risk. He did it anyway and ever since Mr. Obama has repeatedly bragged about this decision in public speeches, notably to the graduating cadets of West Point last May.

In January, months before that West Point speech, the terrorist army of Islamic State, or ISIS, seized back control of both Fallujah and Ramadi in Anbar province. The month after the West Point speech, the city of Mosul and its population of one million fell to Islamic State, and here we are with the barbarians on the loose there, in Yemen, in Nigeria and in France.

Watching “American Sniper,” it is impossible to separate these catastrophes from seeing what the Marines did and endured to secure northern Iraq. Again, anyone is entitled to hate the Iraq war. But no serious person would want a president to make a decision that would allow so much personal sacrifice to simply evaporate. Which, in his serene self-confidence, is what Barack Obama did. That absolute drawdown was a decision of fantastic foolishness.

In the one spontaneous moment of Tuesday evening’s speech, Mr. Obama cracked back at some chiding Republicans that he’d won two elections. And he’s right. The first election was a remarkable, historic event for the United States. His second election was a historic electoral mistake, leaving the country and the world to be led by a president who is living on his own fantasy island.

He said in the State of the Union that we are leading “a broad coalition” against ISIS. We are? What coalition? Mainly it’s the Iraqi army and Kurds battling for survival alongside U.S air support.

The president said we are “supporting a moderate opposition in Syria.” But twice in 2014 Mr. Obama derided the Syrian moderates as dentists, pharmacists and teachers. U.S. support for the moderates is de minimis.

On Ukraine, Mr. Obama said, “We’re upholding the principle that bigger nations can’t bully the small.” But bullying is exactly what Russia’s Vladimir Putin is doing to Ukraine because Mr. Obama refuses to give its army even basic defensive weapons.

Then there’s the grandest foreign-policy self-delusion of the Obama presidency—the never-ending nuclear arms deal with Iran. Mr. Obama said we’ve “halted the progress of its nuclear program.” Slowed perhaps but no one thinks we’ve “halted” Iran’s multifacility nuclear-weapon and ballistic-missile project. Only in the Obama fantasy is it halted.

Sen. Robert Menendez, the New Jersey foreign-policy Democrat, who sat bolted to his seat during the speech, said the next day that the administration’s talking points on Iran now sound “straight out of Tehran.”

There is a lot of American flag in “American Sniper.” When Chris Kyle’s 2013 funeral procession drives down I-35 in Waco, people with American flags line the streets and overpasses. Until the American people vote for a new president in 2016, what all of that represents will remain a world away from Washington.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:08 PM   #155
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Haven't seen it yet, but plan to. It's on the list. The local paper didn't review it very kindly, but what do they know? They don't like Hollywood.

That said ... I think the RWWipes have found a new anthem...

I got really bored with the fussing over Passion of the Christ back in the day. I sure hope we don't have to go through that again!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:47 AM   #156
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Thanks for posting.

In bold (below) is exactly how Obama's legacy will be viewed. He threw away the hard won successes of Iraq. The lives, blood, and treasure that we spent, tossed away.

Quote:
Obama’s American Sniper

By DANIEL HENNINGER

Barack Obama was 15 minutes into his State of the Union speech when I arrived home to watch it, having just walked back from seeing “American Sniper.”

Watching a movie about a Navy SEAL who served four tours fighting in Iraq was not the best way to enhance the experience of a Barack Obama speech. As a matter of fact, it was pretty unbearable.

Because Clint Eastwood directed “American Sniper” the movie is about more than the story of Chris Kyle, the highly skilled rifle marksman from Texas. In 2006, Mr. Eastwood presented two movies about the famous World War II battle of Iwo Jima. “Letters from Iwo Jima” told the story from the perspective of Japanese soldiers, and “Flags of Our Fathers” from the Americans’ side.

So “American Sniper” is not a crude paean to “our boys” in the Iraq war. What it does is convey the extraordinary personal, psychological and physical sacrifice of the U.S. Marines who fought al Qaeda in Fallujah, Ramadi and the other towns of Iraq’s Anbar province beginning in 2003 and through the period of the Anbar Awakening, which ended with the Marines pacifying the province.

It’s just a movie, so even “American Sniper’s” small slice only hints at the price America paid—some 3,500 combat deaths and another 32,000 wounded—to bring Iraq to a point of relative, if fragile, stability in 2011.

Opinions will differ, often bitterly, on the war in Iraq and the reasons for it. In the movie, a painful funeral scene captures that ambivalence. But what is just not possible to choke down is President Obama’s decision in 2011 to reduce the U.S.’s residual military presence to virtually zero. It was a decision to waste what the Marines and Army had done.

Announcing the decision at the White House on Oct. 21, Mr. Obama said, “After taking office, I announced a new strategy that would end our combat mission in Iraq and remove all of our troops by the end of 2011.” (Emphasis added.)

Military analysts at the time, in government and on the outside, warned Mr. Obama that a zero U.S. presence could put the war’s gains and achievements at risk. He did it anyway and ever since Mr. Obama has repeatedly bragged about this decision in public speeches, notably to the graduating cadets of West Point last May.

In January, months before that West Point speech, the terrorist army of Islamic State, or ISIS, seized back control of both Fallujah and Ramadi in Anbar province. The month after the West Point speech, the city of Mosul and its population of one million fell to Islamic State, and here we are with the barbarians on the loose there, in Yemen, in Nigeria and in France.

Watching “American Sniper,” it is impossible to separate these catastrophes from seeing what the Marines did and endured to secure northern Iraq. Again, anyone is entitled to hate the Iraq war. But no serious person would want a president to make a decision that would allow so much personal sacrifice to simply evaporate. Which, in his serene self-confidence, is what Barack Obama did. That absolute drawdown was a decision of fantastic foolishness.

In the one spontaneous moment of Tuesday evening’s speech, Mr. Obama cracked back at some chiding Republicans that he’d won two elections. And he’s right. The first election was a remarkable, historic event for the United States. His second election was a historic electoral mistake, leaving the country and the world to be led by a president who is living on his own fantasy island.

He said in the State of the Union that we are leading “a broad coalition” against ISIS. We are? What coalition? Mainly it’s the Iraqi army and Kurds battling for survival alongside U.S air support.

The president said we are “supporting a moderate opposition in Syria.” But twice in 2014 Mr. Obama derided the Syrian moderates as dentists, pharmacists and teachers. U.S. support for the moderates is de minimis.

On Ukraine, Mr. Obama said, “We’re upholding the principle that bigger nations can’t bully the small.” But bullying is exactly what Russia’s Vladimir Putin is doing to Ukraine because Mr. Obama refuses to give its army even basic defensive weapons.

Then there’s the grandest foreign-policy self-delusion of the Obama presidency—the never-ending nuclear arms deal with Iran. Mr. Obama said we’ve “halted the progress of its nuclear program.” Slowed perhaps but no one thinks we’ve “halted” Iran’s multifacility nuclear-weapon and ballistic-missile project. Only in the Obama fantasy is it halted.

Sen. Robert Menendez, the New Jersey foreign-policy Democrat, who sat bolted to his seat during the speech, said the next day that the administration’s talking points on Iran now sound “straight out of Tehran.”

There is a lot of American flag in “American Sniper.” When Chris Kyle’s 2013 funeral procession drives down I-35 in Waco, people with American flags line the streets and overpasses. Until the American people vote for a new president in 2016, what all of that represents will remain a world away from Washington.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:57 AM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama’s American Sniper

By DANIEL HENNINGER

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:23 AM   #158
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Eastwood said he wanted a movie that showed the burden on the families of the ones who served.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:48 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default "... with all due respect, what the hell are you talking about?” Sinise concluded.

Gary Sinise tells off Howard Dean

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/c...-havent-ended/

[Dim-retard Presidential contender Howard] Dean said Maher had made a “very interesting point.”

“There’s a lot of anger in this country, and the people who go see this movie are people who are very angry,” Dean said. “And this guy basically says ‘I’m going to fight on your side.’ … I bet you if you looked at a cross-section of the Tea Party and the people who go to see this movie, there’s a lot of intersection.”
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 07:00 PM   #160
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Howard Dean is a dildo, imho. I've never cared for him.

But Sinise is full of shit, too.

When it comes to Hollywood, nobody's story DESERVES to be told. Good stories get told for sure, but it's really all about business.

You idiots are canonizing a fucking movie. I guess it could be worse.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:09 PM   #161
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Howard Dean is a dildo, imho. I've never cared for him.

But Sinise is full of shit, too.

When it comes to Hollywood, nobody's story DESERVES to be told. Good stories get told for sure, but it's really all about business.

You idiots are canonizing a fucking movie. I guess it could be worse.

I guess you didn't see Selma, either?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:12 PM   #162
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default I think eyeball is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It did set a record ... but, for a change, Whir-LIE-turd, your "trend" is grossly exaggerated. (Just couldn't help myself! )

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ame...ord-2015-01-19

I look forward to seeing this film. Eastwood is a great director and Bradley Cooper is on a roll. I think a lot of people are going to see that movie because it's a great movie, featuring a great combination of HOLLYWOOD talent.

As far as the rest of the political spoo going on in this thread ... quite provocative subject matter.

Carry on.
It's a well produced and directed flick with a popular theme with fair+ to good acting. It's well supported by all spite that fat fag Mike Moore's take on snipers.

Of course this movie would not pass the snooty noses of the liberally slanted caviar eating Cannes crowd. They like the liberal "the sky is falling" BS documentaries that a handful of misguided souls (the little people) will see and swallow hook-line-sinker.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:20 PM   #163
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

This is a great forum. Glad I looked into it. I'll live on this thing. LOL
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 11:22 PM   #164
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Welcome, Muscleup
Old 01-28-2015, 02:48 PM   #165
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
In my opinion Using Moore as the spokesperson for Dems is like using Palin as the GOP spokesperson. Then again Moore makes more sense to me. Why does the Teaparty keep embarrassing themselves with lame stuff like that. Does anyone really think that Jesus would be happy about War and killing?

The movie is a fictional story loosely based on fictional book wrote about Chris Kyle. Kyle was a badass, a patriot and a teller of tall tales. Seems like the tall tales have come back to haunt him. If the Kyle family would have been happy with 6 million minus 2% to charity and the 1.8 million to Ventura. They could have lived pretty well on the remaining 4 million. Instead they sold the movie rights and exposed every shortcoming Chris had.
Eastwood took advantage of the deal to make a few bucks and promote the Teaparty agenda.

Here is a link explaining a few of the myths surrounding Chris Kyle. No I dont have an Axe to grind with Chris Kyle, just all the bandwagon jumpers that are picking at the bones of a dead soldier.

http://mpmacting.com/blog/2014/7/19/...-of-chris-kyle
For the record, I believe the truth is being told.
andymarksman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women