Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2015, 11:31 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess View Post
The majority of the western world is not going to discern between the terrorist, and Us. In their eyes, Islam is the culprit and it is a religion that encourages the killing of the innocent. Even when acts of terror are committed by non-Muslims, Muslims are always the first ones to be singled out and targeted with hate crimes .

BTW One of the people who was killed in that horrific event is Ahmed. A name he shared with one of the two police officers killed in Paris today . Ahmed Merabet who was only 42-years-old, was killed outside the building after he encountered the gunman while patrolling the 11th arrondissement. Ahmed is also one of the Prophet Mohammed's names, derived from the Arabic root word “hamd” meaning “praise”. It can be translated as “the Highly Praised One”. There is a sick, deep, and dark irony in the fact that the men who launched the attack in Paris, claiming that they had avenged the Prophet Mohammed by murdering 12 people, killed a man who himself was named after the Prophet. Those who view the world in an us versus them paradigm are dangerous because they are obliviously ignorant to the fact that we are all the Sons & Daughters of God . whatever or whoever you believe God to be.We all Muslim AGREE this act it is not justify in any shape or forum of Islamic teaching ...

do you know how a religion is hijacked? Not by the acts of a few...but by the number of ignorant people who take the acts of a few fanatics to represent a religion with followers that comprise 20% of the world population. Why is that the case? I think it's intellectual laziness. its pitiful how you are uneducated and so uninformed. You know,history doesn't lie, and history says that Christians killed everybody who were thinking different, so they killed world famous scientist Galileo Galiley, they were killing and burning women just because they believed they were. witches, they abused women not muslims. And you should definitely travel the world, for example you could go to Egypt and there u can see a lot of churches, in Damascus too, Morocco, Tunis, Palestine, Syria etc. Do you even know that Spain was muslim country at once. Do you know what Christians did when they took back Spain? They killed almost all muslims there, burnt their mosques and books, even if there were so many science books, first translations of Aristotel etc. Im so sorry because of you and everybody who's entertaining this thread , its really sad in the time when everybody has internet and can find out anything he wants,But choose not too you don't know anything but drawing and repeating words of hate just like that. You know, thats the same way how Nazis started to talk about jews and we know what happened after. Should muslims be afraid from such uninformed and intolerant people like you are?? Smh ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJgGOCFr83E#t
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:47 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think AG has shown some serious balls coming into this Sunday School classroom to make her case.

Of course I'm sure she had no idea she was going to run into IBillyGraham, ready to whisk us all back to the Third Century to angrily make a points of some kind.

I think most all religions and cultures have things in their past to be ashamed of. And I am certain I do not approach life or religion the same way Islam does. But that's my choice...and one of the main reasons I love this country like I do.

I make no such excuses for hypocritical, misinformed Bible Thumpers ... Regardless of their religious persuasion.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 06:40 AM   #48
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Thanks for participating in this thread..............the tone of your post is what makes many American think that American muslims can't be relied on to defend American values. Even in the aftermath of the horrible Charlie Hebdo assassinations, you defend the indefensible and refuse to condemn the condemnable. You tote the CAIR talking points of blaming the victims (and those who stand with those victims). Reaching back 400 years to make a point. You try to spin this into muslims being victimized by ignorant Christians. When in fact Muslims are victimized by their own religious zealots by geometrical factors. Your statement (highlighted in red below) is just ignorant dogma. The western world isn't the problem.

Questions for you:
Do you stand with Charlie Hebdo and their right to publish those cartoons?

Do you condemn the killings in Paris?

Do you agree there is a very large and serious problem with Islamic extremists?

Were the killings in Paris undertaken by Islamic terrorists?

In your world view, is Ayaan Hirsi a courageous spokeswoman who speaks the truth; or a traitor to your ideology and religion?
BTW, you have your logic twisted. Religions aren't hijacked by a few outsiders who project the acts of a few on the larger group. It is hijacked by the hijackers ! In this case Islamic extremists; not those who oppose the extremists.

Quote:
The majority of the western world is not going to discern between the terrorist, and Us. In their eyes, Islam is the culprit and it is a religion that encourages the killing of the innocent. Even when acts of terror are committed by non-Muslims, Muslims are always the first ones to be singled out and targeted with hate crimes .

BTW One of the people who was killed in that horrific event is Ahmed. A name he shared with one of the two police officers killed in Paris today . Ahmed Merabet who was only 42-years-old, was killed outside the building after he encountered the gunman while patrolling the 11th arrondissement. Ahmed is also one of the Prophet Mohammed's names, derived from the Arabic root word “hamd” meaning “praise”. It can be translated as “the Highly Praised One”. There is a sick, deep, and dark irony in the fact that the men who launched the attack in Paris, claiming that they had avenged the Prophet Mohammed by murdering 12 people, killed a man who himself was named after the Prophet. Those who view the world in an us versus them paradigm are dangerous because they are obliviously ignorant to the fact that we are all the Sons & Daughters of God . whatever or whoever you believe God to be.We all Muslim AGREE this act it is not justify in any shape or forum of Islamic teaching ...

do you know how a religion is hijacked? Not by the acts of a few...but by the number of ignorant people who take the acts of a few fanatics to represent a religion with followers that comprise 20% of the world population. Why is that the case? I think it's intellectual laziness. its pitiful how you are uneducated and so uninformed. You know,history doesn't lie, and history says that Christians killed everybody who were thinking different, so they killed world famous scientist Galileo Galiley, they were killing and burning women just because they believed they were. witches, they abused women not muslims. And you should definitely travel the world, for example you could go to Egypt and there u can see a lot of churches, in Damascus too, Morocco, Tunis, Palestine, Syria etc. Do you even know that Spain was muslim country at once. Do you know what Christians did when they took back Spain? They killed almost all muslims there, burnt their mosques and books, even if there were so many science books, first translations of Aristotel etc. Im so sorry because of you and everybody who's entertaining this thread , its really sad in the time when everybody has internet and can find out anything he wants,But choose not too you don't know anything but drawing and repeating words of hate just like that. You know, thats the same way how Nazis started to talk about jews and we know what happened after. Should muslims be afraid from such uninformed and intolerant people like you are?? Smh ...
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:04 AM   #49
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

AB, your "Prophet " was a murdering, genocidal pedaphile who advocated Jihad as a means of converting the World to his beliefs.
The ignorance of history that you speak of lies only in your failure to recognize this simple fact.

The "Radical Muslim Terrorist" that are responsible for so much grief in the civilized world are reading the exact same Koran as you. They are following the same exact teachings as you.

Don't get me wrong. Judaism and Chistianity have their villians as well. The Old Testament is full of accounts of genocidal behavior by "God's Chosen People". A typical account is the taking of the city of Jerhico. Get out your Bible and read what really happenned. The Jews were ordered, or so they say, by God to kill every living thing in the City after they took it. We even make up cute songs about how "Joshua Took The Battle of Jerhico", sung to a snappy uptown beat.

I doubt the People of Jerhico shared Joshua's enthusiasm. Basically, the Jews committed genocide and waged a war of terror throughout the entire Region in order to claim what "God had given them".

You need to realize, as do many people of all faiths, that the only thing that separates their "religious leaders" of old from men such as Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and other meglomaniac murders are the times in which they lived.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:13 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The majority of the western world is not going to discern between the terrorist, and Us.
Then help out the "western world" in which you now live and by whom you get paid.....

... and turn in the terrorists BEFORE THEY KILL PEOPLE.

I'm looking forward to your total and selfless cooperation and assistance.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:17 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The "Radical Muslim Terrorist" that are responsible for so much grief in the civilized world are reading the exact same Koran as you.
Just like a lot of posters in here ... the read it "differently" ....

When she sees "cleanse" she probably thinks ... "douche with clean water"...

.. when "they" read it .... "they" think .. "cut it out with a knife."
Old 01-11-2015, 10:59 AM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think AG has shown some serious balls coming into this Sunday School classroom to make her case.

Of course I'm sure she had no idea she was going to run into IBillyGraham, ready to whisk us all back to the Third Century to angrily make a points of some kind.

I think most all religions and cultures have things in their past to be ashamed of. And I am certain I do not approach life or religion the same way Islam does. But that's my choice...and one of the main reasons I love this country like I do.

I make no such excuses for hypocritical, misinformed Bible Thumpers ... Regardless of their religious persuasion.
BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, much of North Africa and the Middle East were also Christian before Islamic jihad forced conversion on the inhabitants of those regions, and Galileo not only enjoyed Catholic patronage, he also was a practicing and genuinely pious Catholic.

And ISIS is blowing up mosques, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard!

ISIS Militants Blow Up Jonah's Tomb in Iraq

Plus the imperial mosque, Hagia Sophia, in Instanbul was formerly a Greek Orthodox church, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:46 PM   #53
ArabianGoddess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 254714
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all, i want to tell u that i like interacting with people who respect others opinions... I know what ever i say won't change how the world looks at us but you know nothing wrong with trying right ?

As a Muslim, it pains me when someone derides Islam and my religious beliefs. It also pains me when someone derides other religions and other people’s religious beliefs. But what offends me more, much more, are the actions of the criminals who, this week, dared to use Islam to justify the cold-blooded murder of innocent civilians.

This is not about Islam or being offended by the Charlie Hebdo magazine. This is about a handful of extremists who wanted to slaughter people for any reason and at any cost. so here is an answer for you question ...NO ONE OR NO MUSLIM Condemn the killing in PAris ... The muslim extremist in France should not be or shall never be inflicted with the other problems of what is happening in the other muslim countries. An act of murder or extremism is not all accepted in a democratic society & can never be accepted in the Islam faith for killing innocent human being.

See were i grow up ... one very important word that everybody was teaching us was PEACE! you say "HI" we say "Salam Alaikom" is PEACE! so let there be PEACE in your heart and not bitter. PEACE means love your enemy, when your enemy throw you a stone, throw him back a loaf of bread. These are extremist who are brainwashed coz in my own opinion, a true MUSLIM is a peace loving person, merciful, and gentle. Killing innocent people is very wrong, CRAZY people in Islam faith is hard for me to imagine, I still believe that ISLAM is a faith of LOVE PEACE & MERCY. That is why we answer ALAIKOM SALAM back to anyone from any other religion coz we offer PEACE ( And really that's what i was thought ...)

BTW and you know what these extremist will do to someone like me right ?

Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance and mercy. It is a source of comfort and strength for more than 1.6 billion Muslims – the same people who are shocked, saddened and appalled by the events in Paris this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Thanks for participating in this thread..............the tone of your post is what makes many American think that American muslims can't be relied on to defend American values. Even in the aftermath of the horrible Charlie Hebdo assassinations, you defend the indefensible and refuse to condemn the condemnable. You tote the CAIR talking points of blaming the victims (and those who stand with those victims). Reaching back 400 years to make a point. You try to spin this into muslims being victimized by ignorant Christians. When in fact Muslims are victimized by their own religious zealots by geometrical factors. Your statement (highlighted in red below) is just ignorant dogma. The western world isn't the problem.

Questions for you:
Do you stand with Charlie Hebdo and their right to publish those cartoons?

Do you condemn the killings in Paris?

Do you agree there is a very large and serious problem with Islamic extremists?

Were the killings in Paris undertaken by Islamic terrorists?

In your world view, is Ayaan Hirsi a courageous spokeswoman who speaks the truth; or a traitor to your ideology and religion?
BTW, you have your logic twisted. Religions aren't hijacked by a few outsiders who project the acts of a few on the larger group. It is hijacked by the hijackers ! In this case Islamic extremists; not those who oppose the extremists.
ArabianGoddess is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 02:16 PM   #54
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
First of all, i want to tell u that i like interacting with people who respect others opinions... I know what ever i say won't change how the world looks at us but you know nothing wrong with trying right ?

As a Muslim, it pains me when someone derides Islam and my religious beliefs. It also pains me when someone derides other religions and other people’s religious beliefs. But what offends me more, much more, are the actions of the criminals who, this week, dared to use Islam to justify the cold-blooded murder of innocent civilians.

This is not about Islam or being offended by the Charlie Hebdo magazine. This is about a handful of extremists who wanted to slaughter people for any reason and at any cost. so here is an answer for you question ...NO ONE OR NO MUSLIM Condemn the killing in PAris ... The muslim extremist in France should not be or shall never be inflicted with the other problems of what is happening in the other muslim countries. An act of murder or extremism is not all accepted in a democratic society & can never be accepted in the Islam faith for killing innocent human being.

See were i grow up ... one very important word that everybody was teaching us was PEACE! you say "HI" we say "Salam Alaikom" is PEACE! so let there be PEACE in your heart and not bitter. PEACE means love your enemy, when your enemy throw you a stone, throw him back a loaf of bread. These are extremist who are brainwashed coz in my own opinion, a true MUSLIM is a peace loving person, merciful, and gentle. Killing innocent people is very wrong, CRAZY people in Islam faith is hard for me to imagine, I still believe that ISLAM is a faith of LOVE PEACE & MERCY. That is why we answer ALAIKOM SALAM back to anyone from any other religion coz we offer PEACE ( And really that's what i was thought ...)

Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance and mercy. It is a source of comfort and strength for more than 1.6 billion Muslims – the same people who are shocked, saddened and appalled by the events in Paris this week.

If islam were a religion of peace, that must have been in the past. The most often seen islamic representative we non-muslims see is barbaric in thought and actions. These vermin use their religion as a license to terroize, kill, rape and extort non-muslims.
Then there is the invisible brand of islamist. These muslims hide and refuse to openly dennounce the extremist because they fear them.
Also there exist the other invisible muslim who endorses the jihadist in the shadows. Sometimes this type supports and helps fund the terrorists' efforts.
Lastly there is the rarest seen muslim. This type openly takes a stand against violence and extremism.
I am sick of the first three types of islamist. If the last type muslims to don't begin to unite and openly fight extremist, the rest of the earths 5 billion people will grow sick of them as well.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 02:35 PM   #55
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Get on a plane and fly to Saudi Arabia or dozens of other Islamic countries. Get off the plane and announce what you do for a living... Good Luck!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:13 PM   #56
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Raina/AG,

Salam Alaikom. Please keep posting here. Here are some "faces of Islam" we like:

Rula Jebreal

Queen Rania of Jordan

Princess Ameerah al Taweel of Saudi Arabia
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:37 PM   #57
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I believe you. I hope the world wide Muslim community is like minded......what happened today in Paris was encouraging - leaders from Israel, Hamas, Egypt, Turkey, France, Britain, Germany, coming together in an expression of solidarity.

We will see where this leads us.

Keep speaking out; don't be silent...and peace be with you.

IMO, the ship can't be righted until the Muslim world accepts the principle of separation between Church and State.

Quote:

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:42 PM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think most all religions and cultures have things in their past to be ashamed of.
By "in their past" do you mean more than a week ago?

10 years?
20 years?

When will they become "ashamed" of themselves?
Old 01-11-2015, 04:19 PM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Then help out the "western world" in which you now live and by whom you get paid.....

... and turn in the terrorists BEFORE THEY KILL PEOPLE.

I'm looking forward to your total and selfless cooperation and assistance.
It appears this won't be happening.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:20 PM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I believe you.
You lookin' for a discount, boy?

If so, before you empty your wallet, take a look at photo #11 and tell me this hootchie* is "125."

*and I ain't talkin' cover in a hurry either.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women