Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60153
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #166
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMFAO it is why you could not come up with a link you stupid son of a bitch...: Where is the link runner up for the DOTY ? :
Your stupid ass is so fuckin' stupid, you don't even realize you quoted it at post #139, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:15 PM   #167
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your stupid ass is so fuckin' stupid, you don't even realize you quoted it at post #139, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
LOL now that is fucking pathetic you can't even read anymore. Or are you claiming your account has been hacked. LOL You are a fucking laughing stock chicken dick. you better reread 139 or better yet get someone to explain it to you LMFAO.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #168
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL now that is fucking pathetic you can't even read anymore. Or are you claiming your account has been hacked. LOL You are a fucking laughing stock chicken dick. you better reread 139 or better yet get someone to explain it to you LMFAO.
You'd best re-read what you quoted at #139, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you're the stupid jackass that failed to grasp what's been said. Once your stupid-ass figures that out, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you still need to prove that December 17, 2014, didn't precede December 19, 2014.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:25 PM   #169
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd best re-read what you quoted at #139, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you're the stupid jackass that failed to grasp what's been said. Once your stupid-ass figures that out, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you still need to prove that December 17, 2014, didn't precede December 19, 2014.
Quote:
No simple Simon Just calling you on your simple minded bull shit. Each of your mindless comments trumps your last one chicken dick. Now that you have had your ass handed to you slither back under your rock.
Here is 139 for your enjoyment chicken dick the dim.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:37 PM   #170
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is 139 for your enjoyment chicken dick the dim.
Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you're demonstrating what an incredibly stupid fuck-up you are. Even a ten year old could tell you that that is not what you 'quoted' at post #139, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:13 PM   #171
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJoe View Post
Funny how the R-Wingers worry about how the Castros treat the citizens of Cuba. When Batista was in charge, he basically butchered the people and he was an ally of the US. Many countries took the assets of citizens and companies and we are best of friends with them. .
You don't hear are righties crying to the Israelis about giving back East Jerusalem.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:47 PM   #172
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you're demonstrating what an incredibly stupid fuck-up you are. Even a (forbidden topic) could tell you that that is not what you 'quoted' at post #139, Eatkum the (forbidden topic).
You are an asshole AND a creep.

We have very few rules. Even the illiterate among us (I'd list your names, but you would be unable to process it) can probably figure them out.

You are a fucking scofflaw...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:53 PM   #173
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are an asshole AND a creep.

We have very few rules. Even the illiterate among us (I'd list your names, but you would be unable to process it) can probably figure them out.

You are a fucking scofflaw...
You're the faggot that attends faggot musicals, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and nothing is creepier than a faggot like you licking the dick that was just shoved up your faggot ass, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Old 12-22-2014, 02:57 AM   #174
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You don't hear are righties crying to the Israelis about giving back East Jerusalem.
You mean like giving back Texas.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:30 AM   #175
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Doesn't your wife know?
Unlike you who probably calls a trip to the corner convenience store long-distance travel, I'm sure my wife knows that traveling to Cuba today is difficult to say the least and very controlled. Not quite as easy as you make it out to be.

You didn't answer the question.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:57 AM   #176
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you're demonstrating what an incredibly stupid fuck-up you are. Even a ten year old could tell you that that is not what you 'quoted' at post #139, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 12-22-2014, 06:02 AM   #177
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Unlike you who probably calls a trip to the corner convenience store long-distance travel, .....

... my Global Entry ID card gets me in the "convenience store" all the time.

You keep showing your Little Boy status ....

... apparently your wife knows it also ........

300,000 to 400,000 U.S. citizens managed to legitimately find their way to Cuba annually .......

... keep showing your ignorance, Little Boy.
Old 12-22-2014, 06:13 AM   #178
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

300,000 to 400,000 U.S. citizens managed to legitimately find their way to Cuba annually .......

Not throwing do do would like to see where you got the numbers. there was a report from a reporter in Cuba stating the only way you could visit was to join a educational tour sponsored by Cuba. Plus could only bring back $100. in liquor or cigars.
Old 12-22-2014, 06:34 AM   #179
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Old man, you STILL didn't answer my question. How can I book a flight directly from the U.S. to Cuba? YOU are the one who keeps telling us how easy it is to get there.

At least I have a wife Can you find anyone who can put up with your pompous, condescending attitude toward others? Stick to arguing politics where you have at least shown yourself to be marginally intelligent.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:52 AM   #180
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not throwing do do would like to see where you got the numbers. there was a report from a reporter in Cuba stating the only way you could visit was to join a educational tour sponsored by Cuba. Plus could only bring back $100. in liquor or cigars.
The numbers are available through the State Department releases and information. People have been going there for some period of time. Some go to other countries and then travel there. (But the numbers I stated are those departing from the U.S.) The numbers are real ... what is not "real" is the illusion that Obaminable is "opening up" access. After all the headlines and loud talk ... He even quieted down the rhetoric to "it's going to take a long time" .. which did not get the "front page" coverage by the media.

BTW: There are a number of "agencies" that set up trips, which is a pretty good way to go to many "new" places, particularly if is not sufficiently good in the language of the place to get around without "getting into trouble." The "educational" concept would apply to any country, and provides the exemption from the "tourist" label. Every country I have been in was an "educational" experience, even if I really didn't want to be there!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women