Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
People react differently to the exact same things depending on their prior experiences. My point is different groups have different views even after seeing the exact same thing.

After December 7 1941 folks in America did not mind seeing Japanese Americans rounded up in put in detention camps. My guess is those folks did not think they had done anything to deserve that treatment.
One thing the Liberal Pundits, Race Baiters, and Poverty Pimps never ask, is, "how does Officer Wilson feel?

He didn't ask for any of this. He was doing his job as a Police Officer when a young man decided to act about as barbaric as one could amagine, ie, trying to take a Police Officers firearm from him and do god knows what with it.

Michael Browns actions caused everything, from the moment he decided to ssjove that old store manager against the candy rack, from the time he thought he could get away from the Police by disabling a policeman with bodily harm.

Officer Wilson's world has been turned upside down by a young thug who, by his own actions, showed he had no respect for others, the Law, or the Police.

And, in the mean time, on a daily basis, young black men are slaughtering young black, without a peep from the Liberal Pundits, Poverty Pimps, or Race Baiters.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:39 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So if the Ferguson arsonists torched one of those $3 million houses you are building, you would shrug it off, right? They just see things differently, right? And you believe in putting yourself in their shoes in order to understand their POV, right?

Ok, then let's burn this bitch down! Y'all heard fagboy!
I did not say I agreed with it...i said I understand from their POV.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:46 AM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I have to say that I am very impressed by the Grand Jury. It would have been so easy for them to just drop back and punt, file an indictment on a lesser charge, and let a jury sort it out. They knew full well what a no bill would do to their community, and they chose to do the right thing anyways. Good for them.
I have been on a few (three) grand juries in different states--never one of this public a nature. I have noticed a few common things:
--Generally they do NOT represent a cross section of society. They have all been predominantly young/student/marginally employed coupled with old/retired/part time workees. Watching the middle aged employed people race to be excluded for "hardship" reasons is, quite honestly, disgusting and disturbing.
--Every one of the grand juries I have been on took their tasking very seriously. They were never one-case GJs, but we would hear & voted on about 8 a day, typically for multiple days.
--The discussions--once the "outsiders" left the room and we debated, was open and direct. Yes, there were different perspectives but no yelling, distorting, or hiding behind race or religeon (several had significant religious issues).
--In the end, damn near every vote was unanimous or with a single decenter. We returned No Bill on about 15-20% of the cases, and they too were generally unanimous.
--Only one was close to the majority needed, and that was about medical confidentiality in an alleged child abuse case.

In the end, all three experiences, while "inconvenient--greatly affirmed my belief in my fellow human beings. They could and did seem to put aside biases and public pressures to do what was right. I would recommend it as a worthwhile experience for all.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:21 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I asked specifically, How should Blacks act. You just answered with a generalizations.

Jim
You specifically asked a general question. I answered as such.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:44 AM   #35
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You specifically asked a general questions. I answered as such.
Oh really. I asked a general question? lol, Why don't you just admit you can't answer the question.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 01:05 PM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
My guess is those folks did not think they had done anything to deserve that treatment.
I suspect that is exactly how everyone of the business owners and shop keepers (not to mention their employees and families who depend on them for a livelihood) feel in Ferguson after they see their businesses and shops damaged, vandalized, burglarized, and in some instances burned to the ground.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 05:54 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I suspect that is exactly how everyone of the business owners and shop keepers (not to mention their employees and families who depend on them for a livelihood) feel in Ferguson after they see their businesses and shops damaged, vandalized, burglarized, and in some instances burned to the ground.
Same thing innocent Iraq families felt have their homes and businesses bombed. Like I said we all look at things through our own based lenses.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 07:30 PM   #38
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Sounds eerily similar to the Obama apology tour

Why the twain shall never meet, one side thinks there's no objective truth
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:08 PM   #39
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Same thing innocent Iraq families felt have their homes and businesses bombed. Like I said we all look at things through our own based lenses.
Where were all the white rioters when OJ got away with killing two white people ? Are we to believe that white people dont want justice as just as badly as others ? Just because you feel unhappy with the outcome of the grand jury decision does not license you to riot,burn and steal.Law is law regardless of how any one groups perception
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:47 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Where were all the white rioters when OJ got away with killing two white people ? Are we to believe that white people dont want justice as just as badly as others ? Just because you feel unhappy with the outcome of the grand jury decision does not license you to riot,burn and steal.Law is law regardless of how any one groups perception
Not all blacks rioted, burnt and stole. Twas a very small %.

You do understand that from a black perspective. ..OJ could have been framed by the police.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:53 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Oh really. I asked a general question? lol, Why don't you just admit you can't answer the question.

Jim
You asked me how blacks should act? The answer is everyone acts according to their past experience. Many blacks thought police might of had evidence planted because that was their previous perception of police conduct in regards to OJ Simpson. Something clearly white America did not understand.

Look...i am not one to think the Cop should have been indicted. From the start I have said the police force needs to better represent the racial make up of the community it serves to better change the perception of justice.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 09:02 PM   #42
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I know one thing is sure they asked for a GRAND JURY to take uo the case and got what they wanted. but now the GRAND JURY did not find in the matter they wanted it not the fault of their son, they needed to come of as thugs them self he step father was never taught how to wear pants or else he would not have been top of a car yelling burn this bitch down. simple THUGS
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:08 PM   #43
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You asked me how blacks should act? The answer is everyone acts according to their past experience. Many blacks thought police might of had evidence planted because that was their previous perception of police conduct in regards to OJ Simpson. Something clearly white America did not understand.

Look...i am not one to think the Cop should have been indicted. From the start I have said the police force needs to better represent the racial make up of the community it serves to better change the perception of justice.
All people including blacks are required to understand the difference between right and wrong. That's the first fundamental trait in the socializing process as we mature. An individual's experiences no matter what they may entail doesn't give them any right to behave unlawfully just because they have some suspicious premonition of the law or law enforcement. What was Michael Brown's experiences before he met up with Officer Wilson? When he was given a lawful order by Wilson to get out of the street Brown spouts back with a smart ass remark then the incident escalated from there. How can anyone sympathize with this stupid fucking black kid who clearly had no social up bringing and all the other idiots in Ferguson who are totally disgracing themselves by looting and destroying the town over the verdict of a Police shooting they don't agree with. This incident shows just how lost the Black community is. They think this obnoxious behavior is going bring about change. I wish them all luck on that note.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:34 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
I want to agree with you, in part...

But you're just too much of an ignorant fuck! And parts of thine quote post reveal that unequivocally.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 12:40 AM   #45
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Not all blacks rioted, burnt and stole. Twas a very small %.

You do understand that from a black perspective. ..OJ could have been framed by the police.
And you sir do understand that from white perspective, Officer Wilson was being framed by Obamas administration and race baiters. Correct ?
rioseco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women