Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2014, 12:00 AM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

oh, so now someone else is an incomprehensible string of profanity.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 12:37 AM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
I object! Heterosexual sex is absolutely deviant . . . when it's done correctly!
+1

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 02:21 AM   #63
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I would have expected you to do a little research to back up your INCORRECT statement that "the majority of the people DO NOT accept gay marriage".

- Support for gay marriage has surged in the United States in the decade since it first became legal in Massachusetts, with just over half of Americans now supporting the idea, according to a survey released on Wednesday.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A1P07020140226

Americans' support for the law recognizing same-sex marriages as legally valid has increased yet again, now at 55%.

Source: http://www.gallup.com/poll/169640/se...-new-high.aspx

. . .a record-high 59 percent say they support same-sex marriage, while 34 percent are opposed, the widest margin tracked in Post-ABC polling.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...39c_story.html

My comment on Judaism was to make a point -- any social or sexual behavior by less than 5% of the population, is NOT to be automatically considered deviant behavior.
Your little polls are nice but the electorate has said differently in about 30 some different states. By the way, that first poll also says that the people who support the idea of gay marriage also think that 20% of the country is gay instead of less than 5%. I don't think I would trust what they think about much of anything given that.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:03 AM   #64
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Your little polls are nice but the electorate has said differently in about 30 some different states. By the way, that first poll also says that the people who support the idea of gay marriage also think that 20% of the country is gay instead of less than 5%. I don't think I would trust what they think about much of anything given that.
Polls are not always accurate to be sure. Could be that the 30 states you reference are smaller states and their viewpoints are outweighed by the more populous states in polling. In any event, the major point is that over the last 10-15 years people's attitudes toward gay marriage have dramatically shifted from negative to positive to the extent that every article I've read on the subject states the same thing -- the majority of adults in the U.S. now support gay marriage.

Since you and others are big on Constitutional rights, how about telling us where the Constitution states that gays should be treated differently than any other group of individuals. People are people. Two people of the same sex being married does not affect me at all. For a while it might be difficult to explain to children why Johnny has 2 daddies or 2 mommies, but as with any other change, it will quickly be accepted.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:06 AM   #65
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
oh, so now someone else is an incomprehensible string of profanity.
Forgive him. He doesn't realize how stupid he is.

I'm sure all the sane conservative-thinking individuals on this forum simply cringe when IB starts yammering away.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Forgive him. He doesn't realize how stupid he is.

I'm sure all the sane conservative-thinking individuals on this forum simply cringe when IB starts yammering away
Unlike you, speedy, most of the individuals in this forum do not engage in homosexuality and do not accept faggots sucking on each other's cocks as "normal sexual behavior". If you consider it normal sexual behavior, prove it by telling us when it was you last sucked another faggot's cock, speedy? You can leave out the details, speedy, just give us the dates and number of "routine" (i.e., what you deem "normal") encounters.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 12:27 PM   #67
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Unlike you, speedy, most of the individuals in this forum do not engage in homosexuality and do not accept faggots sucking on each other's cocks as "normal sexual behavior". If you consider it normal sexual behavior, prove it by telling us when it was you last sucked another faggot's cock, speedy? You can leave out the details, speedy, just give us the dates and number of "routine" (i.e., what you deem "normal") encounters.

Ever had your cock sucked by a woman? Ever had anal intercourse with a woman? Ever eaten pussy? So what difference does it REALLY make if it is M-F, M-M, or F-F? It is a sexual act. Get over who is doing what to whom. It's not up to you to determine what is "normal sexual behavior". No, I've never been in a M-M sexual encounter but what is done behind closed doors between 2 consenting adults I do not consider "abnormal".

What about BDSM? What about water sports? Are they also deviate or abnormal acts? Grow up and stop condemning others for being different.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:33 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ever had your cock sucked by a woman? Ever had anal intercourse with a woman? Ever eaten pussy? So what difference does it REALLY make if it is M-F, M-M, or F-F? It is a sexual act. Get over who is doing what to whom. It's not up to you to determine what is "normal sexual behavior". No, I've never been in a M-M sexual encounter but what is done behind closed doors between 2 consenting adults I do not consider "abnormal".

What about BDSM? What about water sports? Are they also deviate or abnormal acts? Grow up and stop condemning others for being different.
But you're the jackass taking the stance that faggots sucking each other's cocks is "normal", speedy. If it's so damn "normal", speedy, prove it by telling us when it was you last sucked another faggot's cock, speedy?
Old 11-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you're the jackass taking the stance that faggots sucking each other's cocks is "normal", speedy. If it's so damn "normal", speedy, prove it by telling us when it was you last sucked another faggot's cock, speedy?
Bears repeating, IBHillbilly.

You're displaying blatant homosexual tendencies.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:15 PM   #70
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You certainly are hung up on men sucking other men's cocks. This is hardly the first time you've brought this up in this forum. Got a problem you haven't told us about?

Oral sex is normal, whether it be a man and a woman, 2 men, or 2 women.
I realize that you are not very bright but I can't make it any easier for you to understand. Just because gays make up a small percentage of the population does not make any sexual activity in which they choose to engage as being "abnormal". You obviously think being gay is "abnormal" therefore anything they do is "abnormal". You are wrong. Welcome to today's world.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #71
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bears repeating, IBHillbilly.

You've noticed that too. I hadn't heard the word "faggot" in years, other than from IBanIdiot.

Do you think he lives in a closet and is simply afraid to come out?
Old 11-22-2014, 07:33 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You certainly are hung up on men sucking other men's cocks. This is hardly the first time you've brought this up in this forum. Got a problem you haven't told us about?

Oral sex is normal, whether it be a man and a woman, 2 men, or 2 women.
I realize that you are not very bright but I can't make it any easier for you to understand. Just because gays make up a small percentage of the population does not make any sexual activity in which they choose to engage as being "abnormal". You obviously think being gay is "abnormal" therefore anything they do is "abnormal". You are wrong. Welcome to today's world.

You're the one hung up defending faggots sucking on each other's cocks, speedy. Faggot's are cock suckers, speedy; that's the nature of homosexual sex that you are defending, speedy. Or are you such an ignoramus that you didn't know that, speedy? BTW, the abomination you are defending IS by definition "deviant" and "abnormal", speedy. You're the one with the sick and twisted mind that imagines differently, speedy. If you genuinely believed in what you are defending, speedy, you'd have already had a cock in your mouth and in your ass.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:08 AM   #73
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one hung up defending faggots sucking on each other's cocks, speedy. Faggot's are cock suckers, speedy; that's the nature of homosexual sex that you are defending, speedy. Or are you such an ignoramus that you didn't know that, speedy? BTW, the abomination you are defending IS by definition "deviant" and "abnormal", speedy. You're the one with the sick and twisted mind that imagines differently, speedy. If you genuinely believed in what you are defending, speedy, you'd have already had a cock in your mouth and in your ass.
You just continue to show your homophobia and stupidity. I most certainly do defend the right of homosexuals to perform oral sex on each other. Abomination??? LOL. You've got to be kidding me.

Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:00 AM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Notice how speedy and the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM betray themselves when they hypocritically cast insulting aspersions that, in order to be effective, are wholly dependent on the unnatural nature of homosexual sex. We're laughing at you too, speedy.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Do you think he lives in a closet and is simply afraid to come out?
Old 11-23-2014, 08:45 AM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

That's because it's no longer possible to ignore your fruity ways, IBMarcusBachmann.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women