Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2014, 06:14 AM   #271
Tall Teddy Bear
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
omfg hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And Dallas, from your posts, you sound like a perfect companion to experience this with! I'll be watching your travel postings.
Tall Teddy Bear is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 08:13 AM   #272
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

Ass play, me playing with his or him playing with me. Bondage, consensual non consent including choking! I only have one partner who I trust enough to knock me out, but omg, just the thought of his hands or arm around my neck makes my cunt scream! To regain consciousness while being fucked/slapped around is amazing...
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 08:56 AM   #273
INTOITBOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default would like more information

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013 View Post
Ass play, me playing with his or him playing with me. Bondage, consensual non consent including choking! I only have one partner who I trust enough to knock me out, but omg, just the thought of his hands or arm around my neck makes my cunt scream! To regain consciousness while being fucked/slapped around is amazing...
Glad you posted this, badbadgirl, I have a lady friend who is very into that. I have used breathe play (choke) to point of her tingling. Her eyes roll back, when she recovers (in a few seconds) a big smile appears on her face. My questions are how much further can you go safely, to the point of completely limp? Then how does it feel as you recover consciousness?
INTOITBOY is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:11 AM   #274
pleasher46
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18
Default Raped and degraded by a beautiful women

I love dominant women, and I do want to be humiliated and degraded. i want them to do their very best to harm my ego. (that being said after years upon years of prospective winners I am just only now beginning to feel the effects as I hear the words in my mind in the mornings and at bed time reminding me what i am. ) funny thing.. I Like it. I would like these thoughts to stay with me all day. Ladies there's lots of work that still needs done. Any way I have been recently toying with the idea of letting a women rape me. As I am beginning to understand I truly am a worthless loser . ( 49 , no kids, no wife. etc>) I think the time is ripe for some real damage to be done. smile.. (that's free ammunition for any prospective takers,)

I have endured strap on but iv always kinda been in control as to when it needed to stop, etc better that is out of my control. Also i love when my face hurts after a good ass and pussy grinding. O and we cant forget slapping and spitting , showers, trampling my face with bare feet and toes... omg toe cleaning.. WTF I cant stop... Where O where is she. The one who will forget and wont worry about my feelings. But And this is a Big BUT.. Dont rip me off after you have decided I am worthless. That seems to be the biggest draw back of finding the girls that can truly hurt my feelings.. They seem to begin to believe that I will come back for more after being ripped off. After treating me as a loser for a few sessions they lose sight of the fact that I am coming back because of the degradation. They begin to see me as a stupid loser who will continue to come back even if they short the time ETC... I hate that and it always ends the relationship. So to cap it off..... Hate me , treat me like a loser during and even in between the session. (* as in, during appointment phone calls , or while saying good by after the session.) But be professional about the time and services. Any Takers...
pleasher46 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:45 AM   #275
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTOITBOY View Post
Glad you posted this, badbadgirl, I have a lady friend who is very into that. I have used breathe play (choke) to point of her tingling. Her eyes roll back, when she recovers (in a few seconds) a big smile appears on her face. My questions are how much further can you go safely, to the point of completely limp? Then how does it feel as you recover consciousness?
PM sent!!
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 07:45 PM   #276
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

I want to see a guy
Phuck a woman,
Let me use a strapon
For her while he licks
Her,
Panty sniffers,
Strip clubs,
Cock control.
MMF
I want to see a guy
Suck another cock.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:53 PM   #277
slowchris454
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Ditto Dallas Goddess....kinkier the better...he he he

On the GFE side, I have a kissing fetish, and also a very ORAL fetish (I'll let you guess what that is), as well as, an ass fetish...

Definitely a CUM fetish....!!!...

On the KINKY side, I have a Foot fetish (him worshipping MY feet), Oral servitude, strap on play, domination, sissification, GOLDEN SHOWERS, face sitting, RIMMING/anal fetish, fisting (me doing the fisting), verbal humiliation, spanking, red lipstick fetish, long hair fetish (using my hair to tease/masturbate you), long fingernail/tickling fetish, and much MORE!!!

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
I'm always interested in someone who enjoys fisting. I've only been fisted a couple of times, but they were incredible experiences.
slowchris454 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:01 PM   #278
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Tickling fetish,
First time hearing
of this one.
I want to try this.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:19 PM   #279
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Teddy Bear View Post
And Dallas, from your posts, you sound like a perfect companion to experience this with! I'll be watching your travel postings.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:20 AM   #280
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Dominate women. Women that anticapate the session as much as I do. Women that truly have a passion for sex. My fetish is a dominate sex starved women. Nothing hotter
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:48 AM   #281
IanFleming
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

First of all, many of the fetishes listed here excite me. And I'm not sure if what I am about to say is a fetish or merely some kind of roleplay.

I fantasize about the sissy boi fetish. Which means I am with a dominant, mischieviously evil woman. While I like the humiliation aspect of it, it's not mean, but playful. Because I do not think I am a worthless piece of shit or a loser. LOL.

It would begin like a regular date--making out, touching, etc. But something happens which triggers the "Domme" and she wants to see how far she can push me so that I get what I want. It would include being "forced" to wear panties, maybe high heels, even lipstick while she and I continue to play. But as we progress it is more and more about her pushing my limits while I am allowed to worship her orally--both her pussy and ass. Perhaps she smokes a cig while I do this, or talks to another lover on the phone. But she isn't mean.

Oh my, then if the (Black) Bull were to come in to satisfy her because I can't, you know, being a sissy and all............

Well, there you have it. Fetish and roleplay all in one.

Just as an aside, I've met a few ladies who say they can do this. But they can't. They just turned out to be mean. That's not what I'm after. I'm guessing something like this is very, very difficult when it is strangers.

OK--off the soapbox.
IanFleming is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:30 AM   #282
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote--Just as an aside, I've met a few ladies who say they can do this. But they can't. They just turned out to be mean

I may be a dominate lady and do domination...but I am far from mean.I am more on the sensual soft silly side! I like to make my dominant/femdom sessions fun!

If you are in SA,try DDMcGEE
if you are in Dallas,try Selena or Lindsey lacey
if you are in Hosuton,try MsAthena

have fun kinky people!!
Old 11-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #283
Live2eatpussy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekfreeke View Post
Lei, you definitely do know how to use and abuse....
Old thread but here goes:
Lei definitely a great Dom!

Personally I's being made so to the edge of cumming that I basically will obey my domme's wishes, at that point I would love forced play. Golden/brown shower, orally gagged with a huge strap on by forced deep throat, fucked with a strap on until my ass stays gaping wide open afterwards, verbal humilation and tied up and blindfolded, cross dressing, humiliating photos, smothered with pussy so I can't breathe, after Dom cums or pees or shits im human toilet paper, fisting me, abuse with high heels (many different ways to imagine that).

I like to be the "bitch"!

One different fantasy: I'd love for a group of girls to chain me to a table or couch and reapeatedly taking turns eating then out for hours on end
Live2eatpussy is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 05:15 AM   #284
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Pretty feet are my thing, I love to cum on a pretty set of feet, but finding a provider around here that'll give a footjob is nearly impossible !
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:20 AM   #285
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
Pretty feet are my thing, I love to cum on a pretty set of feet, but finding a provider around here that'll give a footjob is nearly impossible !
try SIBERIA or HEIDI

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women