Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2014, 08:31 PM   #1
Crzytxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Warrants Search

I have a dear friend, who has been in and out of the legal system for several years. After speaking with her today, she voiced a concern over a potential arrest warrant still existing. I have checked the local LE agencies, without much luck. I was hoping one of the attorneys among us, could give me some direction as to who I might contact on her behalf. The lady is attempting to straighten her life out, and would like to attempt to resolve any possible legal issues, prior to being arrested.
Please reply via PM, if you have any information.

Crzy
Crzytxn is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 08:31 AM   #2
Sugardaddy41
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

you might try http://www.publicrecordsofficial.com...se-Net-Records
Sugardaddy41 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:08 AM   #3
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

If she thinks she has an outstanding warrant and she wishes to get the matter resolved I suggest she hire an attorney to look into it. If there is in fact an outstanding warrant he can find out and begin the process of getting the matter resolved for her.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 10:27 AM   #4
Crzytxn
Valued Poster

What would an attorney charge ?
Old 09-16-2014, 10:37 AM   #5
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post
I have a dear friend, who has been in and out of the legal system for several years. After speaking with her today, she voiced a concern over a potential arrest warrant still existing. I have checked the local LE agencies, without much luck. I was hoping one of the attorneys among us, could give me some direction as to who I might contact on her behalf. The lady is attempting to straighten her life out, and would like to attempt to resolve any possible legal issues, prior to being arrested.
Please reply via PM, if you have any information.

Crzy
This forum isn't intended to replace advice from a qualified attorney. In my opinion, this forum exists to share information regarding HOBBY-RELATED legal issues, although there's no rule barring a member from posting about something unrelated to the hobby.

I'm always suspicious when a hobbyist posts a question on behalf of who I assume is a provider. When this happens, I wonder why the fuck a provider is telling her client about her personal life, and why the fuck a hobbyist gets involved in a provider's personal life. To find a warrant, the inquirer needs the defendant's name and date of birth. Why the fuck would a provider disclose this information to a hobbyist? To me, it's crossing the line that should exist between hobbyists and providers. Pay the girl her money and fuck her and stay the fuck out of her personal life. You're not her savior, mentor, or daddy -- you're her client.

I also wonder in these situations why the provider doesn't post her question herself if it's a matter of concern to her. If she isn't an Eccie member, then who cares about her question?

Of course, if the OP's 'friend' isn't a provider, then why are you posting in a hooker board legal forum in the first place?

I also don't get this "Here's my public post. PM me your answer." If you want answers to your questions to be private, don't post in a public forum -- message someone privately with your question. I answer questions here, and I'm sure other members do, too, to SHARE INFORMATION PUBLICLY so others can learn.

Regarding the OP's question, the answer depends on WHERE the 'friend' may have a warrant -- that is, what jurisdiction -- what city or county. There's no central database in Texas containing warrant information. The OP writes, "I have checked the local LE agencies, without much luck." I don't know WTF that means. Are you calling every city and county in Texas? Why don't you ask your 'friend' what jurisdiction issued the warrant?

btw, you don't have to pay to get information about a warrant. A person with a warrant can contact the agency that issued the warrant and get the information. An attorney can do the same thing. White knights? Probably not. Also, the information in an info-for-sale database might not include warrant information, especially if the warrant is recent.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 03:45 PM   #6
Crzytxn
Valued Poster

Thanks for the information sir. As this is not a hobby related question, I realize now that posting here, was a mistake. My friend is not a provider, and her offenses were not hobby related. { Forgery, Hot Checks }As no database exists, wouldn't hiring an attorney would be a waste of money as well?

Thanks everyone for your help
Old 09-16-2014, 04:23 PM   #7
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Crzytxn: Check your PMs.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:51 PM   #8
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post
Thanks for the information sir. As this is not a hobby related question, I realize now that posting here, was a mistake. My friend is not a provider, and her offenses were not hobby related. { Forgery, Hot Checks }As no database exists, wouldn't hiring an attorney would be a waste of money as well?

Thanks everyone for your help
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to call the district attorney or sheriff in every county where she think she wrote a hot check to see if she has a warrant! She can call and say she wants to turn herself in.

And an attorney will probably cost an arm and a leg to do the same thing you can do on your own, well, he'll have his assistant do it.
TallDallasGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:28 PM   #9
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

ShysterJon hit the nail on the head. Everything depends on the jurisdiction. I wanted to do a background check on several people. Even by contacting my local Clerk of Courts, I was unable to get the info about warrants. The only info the court had was about already established cases-- not warrants. The best way to find out the information is to contact the local sheriffs office or police dept, Most of these agencies have a warrant's division or office. They should be able to provide you with the info. Now, sometimes they might not. If one is concerned for their own person, I would recommend consulting a local criminal defense attorney to do the check. Yes, it may cost you some $$$, but at the same time, it provides you with attorney/client privilege protection if you do indeed have a warrant.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #10
chipjeep
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

It doesn't cost a penny to ask an attorney what he/she will charge to do a warrant check. As others have stated, it doesn't cost a thing to inquire at the associated court/jurisdiction. I would think just a few hundred $ to hire a go-between. Well worth the investment IMHO.
chipjeep is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women