Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2014, 08:44 AM   #31
gearslut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Well done young lady.

(note to self....only see providers who live on the second floor or higher from now on).
gearslut is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:14 AM   #32
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, thank you, guys and dolls. No, I haven't ever had this happen before, so wasn't even sure how to handle the situation. This thread seemed like a good idea. I was concerned that the gent would think it was a bulltwinkie excuse, so I wanted him to know that I was ready to go on record and give him something to hold me to since he missed out on holding me. He has since read this, was quite amazed, said I have no need to apologize, and fully intends to make use of the make-up session, sans Dorian's clown powder suggestion.

I don't want a free pass, just a chance to right something that went wrong. Crap does happen that we can't control, but taking the the high road out-of-the-way scenic detour often results in a beautiful trip.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #33
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It could have been worse........the accident could have occured while you guys were in session.......then he would have had hours of pillowtalk, disaster dinner, and use of your incall bathroom with courtesy flushes...........and hopefully and excuse for the wifey. But if you had extra BDSM rope for bondage.......he might have been able to go back home via rappeling off the side of the building to his nearby car.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:13 AM   #34
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

You are true professional Fancy
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:34 AM   #35
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

User ID: 209800
My ECCIE Reviews

Very good Fancy and you are right sometimes things happen. some days more than others but I try to give as much notice as possible too
abeautifulsite is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:45 AM   #36
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Fancy has always been a classy lassie.

Good to know you are on the first floor.... otherwise I suspect many gents leaving your boudoir after a bone shaking session might have some issues negotiating the downward stairs at a proper and safe pace!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #37
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love this... Shit happens... My apartments were doing foundation work when I was in an appointment. .well when they lowered the foundation, it trapped me n my client. . The door wouldn't open. . He had to go, so out the bedroom window we go with all the construction workers watching. . It was pretty funny. . Let's just say, I had to have my door kicked in. . Or the fun foundation stories....
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:40 AM   #38
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've had last minute cancellations. It's no big deal if the lady offers a make up date with perhaps a special. To me, that's the professional way to handle it.

In the meantime, there's a guy hurtling down the highway with a hard on. Maybe direct him to one of your hobby friends....hard to do I know.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:44 AM   #39
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
Love this... Shit happens... My apartments were doing foundation work when I was in an appointment. .well when they lowered the foundation, it trapped me n my client. . The door wouldn't open. . He had to go, so out the bedroom window we go with all the construction workers watching. . It was pretty funny. . Let's just say, I had to have my door kicked in. . Or the fun foundation stories....
Oh, my... the earth REALLY moved, hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
... In the meantime, there's a guy hurtling down the highway with a hard on. Maybe direct him to one of your hobby friends....hard to do I know.
I DID recommend another provider, actually, both before, since I knew he was driving a long way and could find a companion closer, and after, when I couldn't keep the appointment. I am not terribly competitive when it comes to practicality, and I often refer fellows to other ladies if I think the circumstances warrant a Fancy "stand-in."

The denouement of this story:

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays this courtesan from the swift completion of her appointed rounds. I'm more dependable that USPS. My package never arrives mangled, although it does get unwrapped pretty fast.

Despite freeway closures, construction, traffic jams, and demolition derby accidents on 4 different highways, in darkness, lightening, flooding, and torrential rains, I managed an outcall road trip to the gentleman yesterday, and all is made right from the previous disaster. The gentleman showed his appreciation monetarily of my extra effort, and a return engagement was requested, although it will take place under better conditions.

The Sunday drive was a witch. Dang it, shouldn't technology have given us better transportation by now? Where's my Flash Gordon jet pack? My Star Trek transporter? My Disney monorail?
Old 09-08-2014, 08:09 AM   #40
peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I know life happens but why does it happen so much more to providers. Did you text a picture to prove this actually happened? Why couldn't you postpone 10-15 minutes till they cleared a path given the time he invested to see you. You could of met at a local notel. Seems to me there were other options if you really wanted to make it right free make-up session or not. Really don't get the point of this post other then a public C.Y.A. Sorry to bust your balls but you put it out there. I'm a bit bitter from past no shows and Ho drama I've endured.
peabody is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:09 AM   #41
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody View Post
I know life happens but why does it happen so much more to providers. Did you text a picture to prove this actually happened? Why couldn't you postpone 10-15 minutes till they cleared a path given the time he invested to see you. You could of met at a local notel. Seems to me there were other options if you really wanted to make to make it right free make-up session or not. Really don't get the point of this post other then a public C.Y.A. Sorry to bust your balls but you put it out there. I'm a bit bitter from past no shows and Ho drama I've endured.
WOW. You have had some awful experiences, I guess. I did offer a hotel, but it was going to be more than an hour before I could get put of my incall and he was on a time crunch. (Actually, it took longer than that for the construction crew to extricate me safely.) My apartment complex was so torn up with repairs over the weekend, noisy, numerous workers running around, that I rescheduled all appointments there (taking a big financial hit when I can ill afford it), with no complaints from my gentlemen friends because I will be giving them extra time and/or discounts to compensate. The parking lot was particularly horrible (evidently they were trying to get ALL the cement projects done at one time), and I even scratched my car trying to get out past a pit with rebar sticking up directly behind my parking spot. Wouldn't even consider making gentlemen put up with THAT.

Hmmm, suppose I could have taken photos. I honestly didn't think about it, probably because I was rather upset at the time. I will take that suggestion to heart should anything of this nature occur again, which is doubtful. As far as drama goes, most anyone on this board, my posts, and my reviews will tell you I'm about as stable and drama-free as it comes... unless I'm wearing one of my wicked wench RenFest costumes and am "in character." NEVER was in this situation before, and frankly was concerned about my reputation and the future good will of the gent after putting him out, so yes, this was a pro-active defense for damage control. If I was the drama-prone ho you seemed to think, I wouldn't care, now would I?

I am sorry that other providers have treated you badly, but don't take that out on the one provider who went well and above to set things right with HER client. A 4-hour round-trip drive in dastardly weather doesn't show good intent? I could have cancelled that, too, and he would have understood, but I didn't want to let him down twice. Would have bothered ME to no end.

Yes, I wanted to put this out so that the gentleman could see it, but also so OTHER providers would realize that making things right is important, and that there is NO excuse not to do the proper thing, even if nobody else expects it.

I surely wish you Irish luck with your future playmates.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women