Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default The Personality of a Discrete Submissive Male

Every now and then my libido demands that I assume a more submissive role. This often includes BDSM, strapon play, electro-stim, CBT, etc...I consider myself to be successful in business and acknowledge that my assertive personality usually leads the way for my achievements. However, when my sub side surfaces, it's a very exciting role to fulfill.

Curious if most subs of this particular type share similar traits.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:57 PM   #2
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

YEP!
Need it, want it, love it...
h_s
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:32 PM   #3
greekfreeke
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I would fit that mold--been a business owner my entire adult life in a couple of different fields. Would not know how to "work for someone". Increasingly in my hobby life, I enjoy giving up control to my partner(s) & allow them run of their imagination to push both our limits.

Having spent many years in a medical environment, I find my kink(shock) factor is higher than most & the challenge is to find those women who really get off on a dominant role and get schedules to match up.
greekfreeke is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:42 PM   #4
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2823

Most of my subs are CEO's and business owners. When one is in control 99% of the time there is a need for balance. You want to lose control and allow someone else take the reigns. It is a euphoric release. I believe power exchange is extremely therapeutic. I also enjoy being empowered as the Dominant in role reversal. I love what I do!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Every now and then my libido demands that I assume a more submissive role. This often includes BDSM, strapon play, electro-stim, CBT, etc...I consider myself to be successful in business and acknowledge that my assertive personality usually leads the way for my achievements. However, when my sub side surfaces, it's a very exciting role to fulfill.

Curious if most subs of this particular type share similar traits.
Goddess Athena is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:50 PM   #5
Lion26
Valued Poster

Personality has nothing to do with orientation or preferences.
Lion26 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:26 PM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Athena View Post
Most of my subs are CEO's and business owners. When one is in control 99% of the time there is a need for balance. You want to lose control and allow someone else take the reigns. It is a euphoric release. I believe power exchange is extremely therapeutic. I also enjoy being empowered as the Dominant in role reversal. I love what I do!!
What she said!

xox
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:14 AM   #7
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I find submitting to a Dominant to be thoroughly liberating, and more intimate than sex.
I can fully and more wholly explore my body and mind and totally prefer a Dom/sub situation (with or without "completion") 100 to 1.
It is the ultimate.

Ps- I am that exact CEO stereotype mentioned and while I do find that the idea of being in control all the time and needing to let go holds true to a degree, I also find that having the confidence and security in the "real world" allows me the ability mentally so completely give it away for predetermined amounts of time. (I like to submit completely)
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:40 AM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

There are times when I just want a woman to rape me.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:18 PM   #9
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion26 View Post
Personality has nothing to do with orientation or preferences.
I do not portend to be an expert on this topic but I would thing personality is extremely important with regard to being a sub. I think foot fetish fanatics like myself, we are mildly to wildly submissive in our art. My favorite activity is to be on the floor, face up with my lover sitting on the bed, maybe a chair, and have her place her bare feet direct in my face for extended worship. Ashley Anderson out of California who tours my way often, she is by far and away my ATF.Each time we do meet, she will EM me a day before and say "I'm looking forward to you adoring my feet." Once I had her wear some leather boots, requested she wear them several hours prior to meeting. I assumed the position and told her I would close my eyes, I wanted her to take off her boots, one at a time and have me taste her feet, without knowing exactly when her lovely foot would make contact.The extreme thrill of knowing the pleasure coming my way but not knowing the moment of the first contact, soles on the face.......Eyes closed tight, I could Hear Her unzip the first boot and, just the sound of that, drove me totally out of my mind.Rock hard from the sound. That sound was the appetizer to what followed. The taste and erotic smell of her luscious sweat, blended with the scent and taste of the leather, the thrill is nearly beyond description, but describe it I did.
I suppose I have greatly digressed from the intent of the thread but once I started to write, had to share. I am a lukewarm submissive and personality has a big 'say' in my favorite sexual activity.
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 11:09 PM   #10
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Couldn't agree more. I like when my sub is powerful in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Athena View Post
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:36 AM   #11
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The domina I used to visit in Dallas had an easygoing personality that allowed for a very easy transition for me to the role of a submissive. She pushed thru many artificial/mental barriers that had restricted my view of "proper" sexual activity and made every visit an exciting journey. The first time she showed me the hollow urethral sound that she said was going in my cock (after she'd tied me down and I'd decided to try it) had me frightened and incredibly excited at the same time. When the blunt, lubed tip of the sound started to open my slit and disappear, I remember to this day the feeling of my heart pounding in my chest. Once inserted, I was amazed it's slipped in so easily. When she alternated between a gentle blowjob, slow handjob and expertly applied vibe I was sure I'd tear free of the restraints due to my total surrender to the scene. To this day, I cannot remember a more intense and erotic orgasm as my cum spurted thru the hollow sound like an oil well gushing oil. I was, of course, made to beg to be fed my load (which I did).
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:18 PM   #12
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
... I suppose I have greatly digressed from the intent of the thread but once I started to write, had to share. I am a lukewarm submissive and personality has a big 'say' in my favorite sexual activity.
Solemate, that's interesting; thanks for sharing it. I still don't really "get" the whole foot thing, but I'm closer to getting it now.
James1588 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women