Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160682
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #166
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
How is anyone to take seriously the words of a poster who doesn't extend the basic courtesy of addressing her adversaries by their chosen names?

It suggests a weakness of intellect and paucity of spirit.
Especially when the thread is basically about civility!

Like I said , Lizzy Borden Howard is wondering why everyone is questioning her , "I have no ax to grind with my parents" buffoonery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
You post goes right to the heart of the matter of this thread. Wakeup and WTF have been allowed to habitually violate the guidelines outright as well as the spirit of the guidelines for years. Since there is little or no moderation, this place has become the Wild West. They are bullies not advisories. And as such, I have no compunction about addressing their viscous behavior. I'm out of the game.

Adversaries indeed LOL. Peachez is abusive to the women - unfettered - that work here so I've made him my play thing, and my Pet is a stalker - again unfettered - that has been obsessed with me for years. Their behavior is a prime example of the lack of moderated guidelines.

Although I'm confused, why would you want me to call them by their real names? That doesn't make sense.
Holy shit...this thread is hooker gold! Olivia's bad behavior in a thread she supposedly started to reconstruct civility on the board is WTF and wakeup's fault, well not really their fault, the moderators fault for letting her and other talk shit to each other despite the fact of all the points handed out over the years.

Me thinks Olivia is getting ready to start charging to read her blog and this is her threAD to start the party. I'll bet a pair of rose colored glasses the first person to read that chit through and through eats their own bullet! I almost shot myself after a few pages.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:15 PM   #167
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've made him my play thing
...Wow, now that one nearly made me spit out my vino, I love it when you do that thing where you pretend to know everything about everyone, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Keep on with your delusions princess, you clearly need them.

And while we all love these little threads you start that inevitably turn into utter train wrecks, by the end of them all you seem to do is reinerate what a hypocritical, miserable cow you really are. You really are a nasty piece of work.

As far as this board goes, well being the oh so intelligent woman you claim to be, you of all people should know it's never going to really change. Eccie is what it is, a hooker board with good bits, bad bits, and full of numpties, deal with it, leave, I don't care but for fuck sake stop your whinging. No one cares.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:17 PM   #168
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
I think her and rtm are busy right now. she'll be back, probably tomorrow.
One hand on the RTM , the other calling her Lawyer!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:34 PM   #169
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Got awfully quiet in here...which one of you fuckers is Puck?

"This is the true story... of seven strangers... picked to live in a house...work together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when people stop being polite... and start getting real...”
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:36 PM   #170
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I've thought about that before, and had cast you as Puck already.. I'm Tami. DG is David. Ol Ho can be Allison's conniving ass..
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #171
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I'm Puck? Fuck...
Old 06-27-2014, 03:49 PM   #172
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Especially when the thread is basically about civility!
I'll give you that. The rest, The Rules apply to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
...Wow, now that one nearly made me spit out my vino, I love it when you do that thing where you pretend to know everything about everyone, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Keep on with your delusions princess, you clearly need them.
I never said I knew everything about your Pet. I just said that you played him along with the whole aggressive Houston hobby scene like a violin. My hats off to you.

Quote:
And while we all love these little threads you start that inevitably turn into utter train wrecks, by the end of them all you seem to do is reinerate what a hypocritical, miserable cow you really are.
Train wreck how exactly? I've not lost my temper. I'm using my words in an effective manner.

Quote:
You really are a nasty piece of work.
I wasn't aware this was being questioned.

Quote:
As far as this board goes, well being the oh so intelligent woman you claim to be, you of all people should know it's never going to really change. Eccie is what it is, a hooker board with good bits, bad bits, and full of numpties, deal with it, leave,
Not all women are as fortunate or as savvy as you are. You're an intelligent woman, you know that. You were able to turn the hobby lifer's sour grapes into pure gold. Fuck the wine. It was brilliant and 24k. Not everyone can do that. And those everyones are trying to feed themselves and their families the same exact way you are and I was.

Quote:
I don't care but for fuck sake stop your whinging. No one cares.
I'm not whining. I'm doing something entirely different.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:51 PM   #173
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

All I know is I hear a lot of shit about points I award in an unmoderated forum.

And I also see how persons behavior is moderated when they get to 20-23 points and have to start packing for a vacation.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:09 PM   #174
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You'll never convince her of that...
Old 06-27-2014, 04:22 PM   #175
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
I'm just trying to figure out what happened between then...

Quote:
[SIZE=3]Personally, as bitchy as I was to some of my "fans", I stayed as busy as I wanted to be, for a lot of reasons. I'm sure LD, Brooke and several ladies stay as busy as they wants to be. And no, I'm not saying they are bitchy. I'm saying they are strong women that aren't easily flustered.
and now...
Quote:
This has some merit, but when it’s used along with fat, ugly, why bother, or whoever other nasty thing whore-hating whore-mongers that hang out on a hooker board to insult members of the community, it should give us all pause.[FONT=Arial]

and to be clear... this.. is who we're talking to. The pot met the kettle a long time ago.

This makes no sense. I’ve never said I was kind to the whore-hating whore-mongers. Not once. They make it their fantasy, online badass persona’s business to ruin womens’ businesses. None of this ever effected my revenue in any noticeable way. What exactly are you trying to say here. Get your argument together and we’ll discuss it, but it seems you are out of words. Thank you for that.

This may be true. It also may be untrue. Can you see that it is only an opinion, or have you become too jaundiced?

I don’t know that it is just one opinion. There have been several threads on this very topic. And, like I said, those bullied aren’t going to comment and most men consider this type of thing women’s business and stay out of it.

Ah, your justification for such poor form? Ot do you prefer rationalization?

Exactly what poor form are you talking about? Not being ok with men toiling away at women's business and doing their best to take food out of ther mouths? That poor form?

You seem very much "in the game." But a no win game imho.

And it seems you play with a similar level of spite that you accuse your adversaries of applying.

You need to know the game before you can say this is a zero sum game.
Spite, yes to a degree, but I’m also defending myself and my position. Those I’m engaging with are not here to earn a living, they are here to play out some kind of fantasy where they are relevant. Unfortunately, they are quite relevant here.

Yet you resort to name calling? This how you defend their/your honor? Weak.

Perhaps, but it did get him to stop calling the people he was bulling Peaches in an attempt to trivialize them. There can be multiple motives even for whores.

[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]So you claim. But to claim is not the same as to make so.

What? Like what are you talking about? He’s all over this like a rabid dog. All I had to do is start a thread about his precious fiefdom and he’s jumped like a marionette. Calling people. Whining about me. It’s hilarious.
I've yet to see such evidence.

You aren’t in the know. Fight night cracked me up. He knows what that means even if you don’t.

Again, so you claim. This seems very much a two-way street.

Actually go look at the interactions. The second I post he’s on it. I was shocked it took him so long to find this one. He’ll go for months and not post in anything but the Political Forum and the Hole, then I make on post in Houston and suddenly he’s on it like white on rice.

To me it seems only decent. The smallest courtesy.

And I think it’s the only decent thing and the smallest of courtesy to not bully women on this site
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I come here to dehumanize women and stroke my own ego that very much exists in the real world...
It does. And the truly sad thing since you live in an echo chamber with other whore-hating whore-mongers, is that you believe that. If you were relevant elsewhere, you’d be elsewhere.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:28 PM   #176
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Huh? Formatting and sentence structure, whore...formatting and sentence structure...this is a clusterfuck of a THUNDERFUCK...
Old 06-27-2014, 04:32 PM   #177
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
"they" were not the ones to care enough to "bring it up"..........that would be you.

I totally understand why they respond. They do not intend to give you a foothold from which to preach unmolested.......much as you chose not to allow LDs comments to BustedAmy go unmolested.

Surely, you do not suggest that you deserve preferred treatment.......because, you are a retired whore.
No, why would I think that?

Quote:
One could speculate that LDs comments were in fact on topic and a warning unwarranted.
Only if your attorney is Rusty Hardin. Otherwise, that argument would get no traction.
Quote:
"But, LD did not choose to seek redress for her infraction. So, the matter ends there.
Obviously.

Quote:
I could with a simple post in BustedAmy's threAD attach all of her revealed actions that made changes to her appearance.......and be on topic........and thus allowed under the guidelines.
Again, this is a matter for Rusty. The thread was flirty and fun and about her hair only. Had LD made a post about her hair; sure, fair game.

Quote:
"The rule is simple..........threADs are allowed........confronting threADs are allowed.
No that is not the rule. If we drill down to the root cause, the rule is threADS are a bad idea and ladies shouldn’t post them. It’s bad marketing.

Quote:
If you don't want a drama filled threAD, don't post a fucking threAD. There is a section for advertising.......and it is not in coed.
And my fingers got going faster than my reading.

Quote:
Just recently there was a SA whore who posted a "I want to come the Houston" threAD. She did not catch any flack for her threAD. It doesn't seem fair does it.........fair has nothing to do with it.

You are free to bitch about it.......even if you can't stay on track in your own threAD.
What’s off track? Like I told the JohnnyYanks, there are multiple motives even for whores. Or in your speak the wheel within the wheel.

Thank you for your sincere response.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:34 PM   #178
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
All I know is I hear a lot of shit about points I award in an unmoderated forum.

And I also see how persons behavior is moderated when they get to 20-23 points and have to start packing for a vacation.
How so when they come back from eight bans and do the same fucking thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Huh? Formatting and sentence structure, whore...formatting and sentence structure...this is a clusterfuck of a THUNDERFUCK...
It's not my fault JY responded the lazy way inside my quote with colors. I got tired of trying to fix the formatting and hit submit. Read it; don't read it. I don't give a fuck, but it's about you.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:44 PM   #179
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Then explain how it's about me...because I don't see a single legible thing up there about me...
Old 06-27-2014, 05:19 PM   #180
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

OH, I don't have any idea why you started this thread, but the end result is that you're feeding the idiots and giving a platform to regurgitate their some old bullshit from.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women