Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2014, 12:46 PM   #1
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118
Default BNG Forum...

Ladies and gents, what would be the pros and cons of having a forum strictly for those who only want this Activity?

Possible pros:

A quick (and cheap) way to get off. 20 minutes tops.
Girls list themselves as available for this instead of using the Search which brings more clutter than what you're looking for: a Provider that does this.
An alternative to full service when Aunt Flo shows up but you ladies would still like to earn some cash.
A nice intro to each other, kinda like a meet n greet. Hey, if she's this good doing this, I'm coming back for the full deal!
No condoms to fuck with.

Possible cons:

More trouble than they're worth, time wise.
The guy doesn't "get off" in the allotted time.
A bad intro to each other, kinda like a meet n greet. Hey if she's this shitty doing a BBBJ, so glad I didn't go for the full deal! (This could fall under the "Pro" category as well).
Not really enough time for the guy to wash his ass, but...up to u ladies.

The Forum could be set up for ladies to list contact info and links to their Showcase a la the Provider Ads Forum. The ability for her to take her name off the list (since Aunt Flo left town) would keep the Forum up to date.

Whaddya all think? I know the Requests & ISO forum could take care of this but some guys (me) don't use that because of the off-track responses or guys just don't want to put it out there. I just think it would be nice to have one place consolidated for this.

Let's hear some thoughtful responses and suggestions, etc.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:11 AM   #2
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Would this be more of an ISO or separate forum ? I believe another pro/con would that providers who offer this can advertise so clearly. Unshockingly, due to past reviews, gents ask me all the time if I can do a BNG session -- which I do not. I don't want to have a 15 line list of rules in my signature. ..so this would be helpful (in the area I am in).

The pros/cons of a BNG forum correlates with BNG pros/cons itself. I understand how helpful they are, but its a slight slap in the face when asked to travel for a BNG and receive pm's showing interest and the gent who has been contacting you back and forth finally pulls the trigger on a BNG instead of a more fruitful experience. Also, it may hinder or help one's business. But is it worth it (wear and tear, time, preparation, not always an accurate sample of the traditional hour session. ) ? For some yes, others not. A BNG forum might just cut out all the bng/quickie inquiries flooding the ISO section. Definitely a pro in my book.

Con: This caters to only one type of provider with a BNG seeking target market. What about equally focusing on gents and ladies seeking multi-hour appointments? Why focus on just one end of the spectrum while it'd be fair for all ladies to have an advertising outlet based solely on session length? Nothing wrong with BNGs. Just doesn't work/not worth the work for everyone.
Great thread!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I like the idea, but...

Might be a little too obvious from an LE perspective. Not even an attempt to say it's about companionship -- just $ for a specific act.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:10 PM   #4
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Bingo:
"A BNG forum might just cut out all the bng/quickie inquiries flooding the ISO section. Definitely a pro in my book." - Eva
About your multi-hour comments, they are always listed in a ladies' Showcase/Ads, etc. not sure a separate forum for that wouldn't be adding to the clutter.
Good points, Eva...thanks.

emptywallet, good point, too but we could leave out what BNG stands for in communication...or call it a Bitch N Gripe throwdown, lol.

A BNG harkens back to the days of SW where you pull over, get your fun and you're done. Just wish for time's sake it was more popular.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:52 AM   #5
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
...or call it a Bitch N Gripe throwdown, lol.

A BNG harkens back to the days of SW where you pull over, get your fun and you're done. Just wish for time's sake it was more popular.
Whoo hoo! With that definition, I've been getting free, daily BNGs! WINNING!!

I forgot to write that one of the lawyers on the board would be better equipped to comment on the legal aspects of the topic.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:38 PM   #6
Fantastical
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 219084
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with the idea of a somewhat separate forum / thread for BnG & such and believe that there will always be pros & cons to deal with either way, but overall it would be helpful to all who choose to use it.. This would also help cut down on the constant bng requests in the ISO forum everyday. But, Rather than limit it to just a bng forum, as originally mentioned I think a short notice availability thread for providers to post their area or general location, availability & (maybe even if they offer bng) would make it a lot easier for hobbyists to find someone available in a particular area & at that time?!
Fantastical is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:53 AM   #7
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Dallas actually had a Short Notice Thread some months ago. Or early last year... It was taken down because rules weren't followed. Providers went beyond their allotted time frames and posted too frequently if I remember correctly.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #8
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Dallas actually had a Short Notice Thread some months ago. Or early last year... It was taken down because rules weren't followed. Providers went beyond their allotted time frames and posted too frequently if I remember correctly.
Assuming that it wasn't ALL the ladies doing that, they should have doled out punishment to the offenders, and left the thread open for those who could follow the rules.

I know it says in the opening post of those threads that violating posts will be deleted, but they can always add: ". . . and points will be given to offenders."
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:20 AM   #9
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have my "Short on Time" special that runs all the time.
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:23 AM   #10
cafriend
Valued Poster

Would probably help those guys who have limited means... or limited time to visit. Would make it easier to find quality ladies here on ECCIE that provide the service.
cafriend is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:49 PM   #11
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

might be good. I for one think its good. Sometimes that's all I want. Hard to come by in Beaumont though.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:25 AM   #12
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Whadya say, Mods? Sure would be a fast, easy way to get the info out there for the girls who provide this Activity and the guys who want it...
Old 05-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #13
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I like the short on time/quick stop/bng option.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 06:36 AM   #14
SpanishMami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113510
My ECCIE Reviews

bng's are fun, fast, & easy. but some gents do have a bng confused with a 30 minute bbbj session...
SpanishMami is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:33 PM   #15
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

+1 on the short notice thread!

I remember the last one. Points etc were given but it required too much work enforcing the rules.

If the OP volunteered to be a MOD for the forum, that may make a difference.

To the mods, consider making the point system public info, like those polls. Offenders of the rules would rack up points which will be frowned upon by hobbyist. That will likely impact the major problems of the last forum.

The point system would be used similar to how reviews are currently being used. Something simple that will not take up much of a Mod's time.

I believe that the majority of hobbyist would support the forum.

Great quality thoughts in the above posts!
MrKlean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women