Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2014, 09:50 AM   #76
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
What kind of cheap ass even asks for a discounted rate?
You would be fucking amazed. Literally amazed.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:12 AM   #77
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Happens ALL THE TIME. SMH!
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:39 PM   #78
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Yep, and one of the best uses for that type of client is to help you pay for an upscale hotel if you don't have an incall. Book a great hotel for a full-price client and call a hair and nails client to see you later. Of course this really only works if you click with Mr. Discount. Works great for when you are traveling too.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:16 PM   #79
willdooit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

In the World, both of you are correct. In the greater world, high value women and high value men find one another. That’s why beautiful women don’t marry vagabonds and billionaires don’t marry vagabonds. For the most part, we all end up with the highest value mate we can attract.

What do you hold valuable?
willdooit is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:30 PM   #80
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Lots of things. But in this instance I was talking. About young, fertile females that are either socially, financially or physically desirable attracting males the same type males. It sounds feudal, but it's just. As here and now as anything centered on having children.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:38 PM   #81
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
My take on that is if you cannot afford the hobby go play solitaire or jack off
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #82
VIP Scarlet Kimbal
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 226993
Location: Portland base - Visit Seattle, NYC, Chicago, San Diego, LA, Palm Springs, Dallas.
My ECCIE Reviews

This was an absolute excellent read! Thank you for posting!
VIP Scarlet Kimbal is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:41 AM   #83
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
My take on that is if you cannot afford the hobby go play solitaire or jack off
+ a million and one

this is a luxury...other than that, expect what you pay for.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:50 AM   #84
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Which countries are you talking about? Iceland took a huge hit as did Greece. Granted there are still hookers hooking in both countries but they took a serious pay reduction and hit to the bank account (and yes I took advantage of that a few times)..

And one I see regularly in NYC never slowed down one bit (and one would think at $2500 and hour she would) and actually had to turn away prospective new clients. I got a laugh out of that in one of our dinner meetings. But she is low volume and it is her business. She is still a little miffed when she found out I make more than her per hour (yes I am a whore for my own company).. I see a rate increase in my future but she is worth it.
If you are making more than a 2500 per hour top end NYC gal, why do you begrudge helping out with a couple hundred dollars here and there with a loan? Are you telling me you're such a bad ass in the business world that you command top dollar, but you can't say no to a girl who can't add her bills quite right every month and you can rightfully assume has a list of potential donors?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:00 AM   #85
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Ain't nothing free....any of you folks think OliviaHoward's blog is ok ... are a danger to the profession. She has broken a key cog in the agreement with seeing you ladies. Discretion. Do I think she has good advice? Yes for the most part. Do I think she has broken the untold bond providers have with their clients? Yes...A big no no in my book. I know exactly who she is talking about in almost every one of her tales. Way to much TMI. So your praise is like praising Hitler for getting the trains to run on time and ignoring the Jews he is shipping off to the camps. Were any of you ladies or gents on the wrong side of those highly inaccurate blog posts, you might see things differently. ..kinda like the Jews did.
Naturally, when I saw your post WTF, I was going to take Olivia Howard's side. She is smart, and some of her other posts are pretty good - but this blog section below takes the chutzpah of a minor league Bernie Madoff!
Unfortunately, I have a hard time liking a girl who brags about screwing people out of 1.2 million dollars in her business dealings. From her blog:

"For those of you unanimated on my life’s story, there is a power in the universe that protects me. It’s called The Power of the Weird Shit. That is the weirdest shit happens to me but nothing bad ever does and my bankrupts is no exception. The bankruptcy was done to the letter correct, but I weaseled out of everything – all one point two million of it – even so I let suit lapse. In other words, I filed bankruptcy, didn’t make my re-structuring payments, didn’t re-file bankruptcy and I STILL didn’t / don’t have to pay. Something about statutes of limitations and no one as in not one of my many creditors (It was all business debt by the way not consumer debt. I’m a firm believer in if you don’t have the dinero, well you don’t have the money.) noticed that my bankruptcy had lapsed. Or if they did, they didn’t file it against my credit. So there it is. I had to spend about eight grand to get out of $1.2 million. Then, I fucked off the bankruptcy payments, and nada. Nothing. I got away with it…until now. Now The Power of the Weird Shit is kicking in and the universe is making me pay! Grrrrr……..No, not money. That’s shit’ll never happen. They’re making me pay in time and just an all-around hassle!"
Old 04-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #86
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
If you are making more than a 2500 per hour top end NYC gal, why do you begrudge helping out with a couple hundred dollars here and there with a loan? Are you telling me you're such a bad ass in the business world that you command top dollar, but you can't say no to a girl who can't add her bills quite right every month and you can rightfully assume has a list of potential donors?
Loan???? To a hooker? Only a fool takes those risks since after all it is a high risk loan (yes even in the high end market) with the prospect for a ROI at a rather low point. It is better to let them work for it yet I would rather let some inept guy take that chance and sit back and laugh as he bitches about getting duped. And yes depending on the contract yes. My least paid person is at 800 an hour on my least favorable contract.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:17 PM   #87
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Loan???? To a hooker? Only a fool takes those risks since after all it is a high risk loan (yes even in the high end market) with the prospect for a ROI at a rather low point. It is better to let them work for it yet I would rather let some inept guy take that chance and sit back and laugh as he bitches about getting duped. And yes depending on the contract yes. My least paid person is at 800 an hour on my least favorable contract.
I couldn't defend it to underwriting but I'm referring to a strictly humanitarian motive here...
Old 04-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #88
Alana Fontaine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233303
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow

Reading this thread was exhausting.
Alana Fontaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:31 PM   #89
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
I couldn't defend it to underwriting but I'm referring to a strictly humanitarian motive here...
Humanitarian I am not. If someone wants something they can work for it. Their failure to plan or use fiscal responsibility does not ever constitute an emergency for me. For them yes but for me... I could care a less.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:46 PM   #90
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Naturally, when I saw your post WTF, I was going to take Olivia Howard's side. She is smart, and some of her other posts are pretty good - but this blog section below takes the chutzpah of a minor league Bernie Madoff!
Unfortunately, I have a hard time liking a girl who brags about screwing people out of 1.2 million dollars in her business dealings. From her blog:

"For those of you unanimated on my life’s story, there is a power in the universe that protects me. It’s called The Power of the Weird Shit. That is the weirdest shit happens to me but nothing bad ever does and my bankrupts is no exception. The bankruptcy was done to the letter correct, but I weaseled out of everything – all one point two million of it – even so I let suit lapse. In other words, I filed bankruptcy, didn’t make my re-structuring payments, didn’t re-file bankruptcy and I STILL didn’t / don’t have to pay. Something about statutes of limitations and no one as in not one of my many creditors (It was all business debt by the way not consumer debt. I’m a firm believer in if you don’t have the dinero, well you don’t have the money.) noticed that my bankruptcy had lapsed. Or if they did, they didn’t file it against my credit. So there it is. I had to spend about eight grand to get out of $1.2 million. Then, I fucked off the bankruptcy payments, and nada. Nothing. I got away with it…until now. Now The Power of the Weird Shit is kicking in and the universe is making me pay! Grrrrr……..No, not money. That’s shit’ll never happen. They’re making me pay in time and just an all-around hassle!"
Really? What people? Construction loans and a line of credit? Those are banks. I can assure I didn't bankrupt any personal debt or not pay individual tradesmen. Banks know the risk they are taking when they issue interim construction loans with closing credit markets.

Should I have used weasel? Maybe not, but then again, would anybody see it as anything but weaseling out? Honestly? Not so much the bankruptcy but more the end result of letting it lapse and statute of limitations kicking in to protect me. It's not a weasel move, but it is certainly one of those times it's better to be lucky than good. So in the end, I opted for the word, and I did think about it quite a bit, that I felt would ring truest with others.

My goal is to bring the truest "Life". Aside from the fact that I know many, many working girls that have filed bankruptcy and were standing in line to file Chapter 7 when the laws changed to forgive certain kinds of debt. (I don't know all the details of the law change.) I also don't think I should keep only a certain segment of the Life true and let other portions slip into Fantasy Land.

I paid. Trust me. My credit was shot for years. I lost my construction business due to no fault of my own. And if you don't mind me asking, how is my proceeding working out to my advantage - due to no shenanigans on my part it's just the way it worked out - any different than any business dealing that works out favorably for one party?

However, I will go edit to say I couldn't pay the payments, because that's the truth more so than paints me in a better light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Scarlet Kimbal View Post
This was an absolute excellent read! Thank you for posting!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women