Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #61
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
That's what makes them insignificant...they can't control themselves, so they'll never control anything, anywhere, in the old around them...
So, with your online bullying, you attempt to control them, because you feel they need help to help themselves. Who voted you Captain Saveaho or Captain Saveajohn?

If I need help with matters of this nature, I will gladly seek professional help, be it a doctor, shrink, or whatever. I don't need some know it all with an overinflated ego attempting to shame me into losing weight or whatever.

No doubt your training was vastly different than mine, however I've always found I get far better results using positive inspiration to get matters handled, instead of constantly berating and constantly verbally abusing people.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:58 PM   #62
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
If I need help with matters of this nature, I will gladly seek professional help, be it a doctor, shrink, or whatever.
Actually, you won't...the problem is that you think you will...

That's why we're where we are today...with two-thirds of our populace being obese...you see the problem everyday, and it takes me bashing you over the head with it to finally get action...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #63
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, you won't...the problem is that you think you will...
I went to the doctor on my own free will and accord as a part of my yearly physical. The doctor did the full checkup and full blood test and we went from there.

Quote:
That's why we're where we are today...with two-thirds of our populace being obese...you see the problem everyday, and it takes me bashing you over the head with it to finally get action...
Again, YOU had nothing to do with ME going to the doctor.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #64
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

"I can quit anytime I want."

Old 03-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #65
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

I would pay the premium to keep information private. Though, to the average CVS employee I suspect $600 a year is a hefty price tag.
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #66
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
ahhhhhhhhhh yes, no doubt every prisoner in the Texas system wasn't raised in a bad home. People make choices and the good 12 year old kid is in the slammer at 40 for a multitude of reasons.

Nor is getting up on a high pedestal and using terms like fatties, fat asses, etc. All this does is put people on the defensive and make things far worse.
True to a point, it doesn't put everyone on the defensive. Does his attitude put you on the defensive or do you choose not to let his attitude affect you?

You do realize that the tone you take with him is the very tone you don't like that he takes with everyone you talk about? Do you do that cause you think it's gonna make him change?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #67
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
True to a point, it doesn't put everyone on the defensive. Does his attitude put you on the defensive or do you choose not to let his attitude affect you?

You do realize that the tone you take with him is the very tone you don't like that he takes with everyone you talk about? Do you do that cause you think it's gonna make him change?
I see where you're coming from, but it doesn't mean I fully agree with you.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #68
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

WU said once that we are in control of how we react to what he says. I agree with that 100%. He can't affect anyone unless they let him. If they let him then that's on them.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #69
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

EA's on a mission to kill my buzz...
Old 03-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #70
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Quote:
EA's on a mission to kill my buzz...
LOL... EA has your number
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:09 PM   #71
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
No...how sad their insignificant lives ARE...I've seen it all my life. All they have to do is take control...of something so simple as themselves...and they can't...

That's what makes them insignificant...they can't control themselves, so they'll never control anything, anywhere, in the old around them...
Insignificant in what regard? To the world around them? What makes you so significant? It is hard to imagine you being as awesome as you think you are to the world around you while we all watch your life revolve around a hooker board. I am actually trying to not be a smartass for once. I truly do not understand your point. In my eyes you are insignificant; and likely the same can be said of me by countless people as measured through their own perspectives. I don't have a problem with that because it has never been my goal to be significant to everyone. I am damned significant where I choose to be and make certain of it through my efforts.

Even your perceived significance here is only afforded to you by the people on here who are unfortunately foolish enough to grant it to you.

I have never been more than 5 pounds overweight and despite the occasional cigar, am a non-smoker. I take responsibility for my own life in every way that I can. The people who depend on me for a job consider me quite significant. I have a friend/fellow business owner who is quite the opposite in physical condition. He is easily 70-80 pounds overweight due to a horrible diet and no exercise and smokes probably 7-8 cigars a week compared to my 1-2 a month. Yet, we own similar sized companies and I would bet the 40-50 people who depend on him for a job consider him more significant than me. In fact, he is also married with kids so I bet they consider him more significant than me....probably even more than you despite your very significant status as a self proclaimed "Mr. Significant Hooker Board Dude".
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #72
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

The best way to make WU insignificant would be not to pay him any attention.....

Apparently he is significant to you?
Old 03-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #73
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

No matter how much you slap them in the face with it EA...they'll never stop...I'll live forever.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #74
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I know I know, ya try and try ya know. Now I know how you feel
Old 03-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #75
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I feel bad for all you insignificant fucktards.

boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women