Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160855
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35585
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #121
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You can't possibly be serious- can you please google Pumapunku and get a close up visual of that structure? Are you saying the Great pyramids, stonehedge, and Pumapunu all you needed was a lever on a large scale to build that monument?? Even the most skeptical Archaeologist would laugh in your face at that comment.

I promise you that you get by the most advanced machinery at Lowe's and you couldn't even build a tree house without making major flaws.
If a lever is all you needed, how do you carry and lift 100 ton stones???? How do you carve them?

Are you telling me a hundred men gathered around the stone and said:" on the count of 3 let's all lift???" You surely can't be that naive or gullible? Look at the pictures of Puma Punku- there are no other stones in that vicinity- that had to have been carried from one location to another- the wheel was not invented yet- so who carried these 100 ton stones???
Just admit you don't have an answer instead of digging yourself a hole- again either they had technology far superior than what we have in 2012 or they had divine help- there's no way out of this mystery.

and HOW have I dug any hole clueless one? That HOW question makes fools of religious idiots 100% of the time
Old 08-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #122
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Also, in addition to your strawman logical fallacy, you're also guilty in part of another logical fallacy called Pascal's Wager. Who are you to say there are only 2 possibilities? Just as possible as invisible sky man is any number of conjectures that make just as much sense.
Well I would love to hear your theory? Someone can say that zeus created the world- can you prove or disprove Zeus does not exist??? You are the one who is trying to prove that the Bible is a fable and that science has the answer to everything. I quoted no less than 20 biblical passages that adds to it's legitimacy.
I have give you 4 monuments that are standing today that you and/or science can't explain how they got there- and yes without playing any sort of games- there are but 2 explanations- either ancient men who were one step removed from Caveman built those monuments without the use of any sort of equipment (heavy) or these ancient men didn't have the technology, but had help from supernatural sources.
You then say that maybe they did possibly had the technology but it faded way due to religion- whom are you kidding- there are more people one earth now who follow some type of religion yet technology has not faded.
You are basically admitting that 3000 B.C they had superior technology to erect huge monuments that were able to lift 100 ton stones???? Is this your belief because you have no answer??? Can you tell me what type of technology they had and are there any records of this techonlogy? Just admit you lost this debate.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #123
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Well I would love to hear your theory? Someone can say that zeus created the world- can you prove or disprove Zeus does not exist??? You are the one who is trying to prove that the Bible is a fable and that science has the answer to everything. I quoted no less than 20 biblical passages that adds to it's legitimacy.
I have give you 4 monuments that are standing today that you and/or science can't explain how they got there- and yes without playing any sort of games- there are but 2 explanations- either ancient men who were one step removed from Caveman built those monuments without the use of any sort of equipment (heavy) or these ancient men didn't have the technology, but had help from supernatural sources.
You then say that maybe they did possibly had the technology but it faded way due to religion- whom are you kidding- there are more people one earth now who follow some type of religion yet technology has not faded.
You are basically admitting that 3000 B.C they had superior technology to erect huge monuments that were able to lift 100 ton stones???? Is this your belief because you have no answer??? Can you tell me what type of technology they had and are there any records of this techonlogy? Just admit you lost this debate.

For the 2nd time, point out where I said "superior"? Also, you're not nearly smart enough to understand one of my theories, so do not try and speak for me. Did you find out what a strawman argument is? Or pascal's wager? Until you do, frankly, you're far too stupid to even address me.

And for the 3rd time, where is proof of anything supernatural? Why run like a pussy from answering the question? Got a clue for ya clueless one, people who commit logical fallacies, and I have caught you in two, lose debates. That you're far too ignorant to understand that only reflects on you.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #124
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
and HOW have I dug any hole clueless one? That HOW question makes fools of religious idiots 100% of the time

Because I have provided you simple question and you can't give me a reasonable answer. You are so quick to say man evolve from ape and blah, blah, blah, but you can't give me an explanation of how ancient men built these structures because you have no clue and it got built by some type of miracle that you care less to admit- I am not surprised I get the same response from science gurus all the time. Get out and see the world one day- take a trip to Egypt and look at the Great Pyramids it will make you a believer- once you take a glance at the structure it will hit you that there is a superior being that exist.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #125
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Because I have provided you simple question and you can't give me a reasonable answer. You are so quick to say man evolve from ape and blah, blah, blah, but you can't give me an explanation of how ancient men built these structures because you have no clue and it got built by some type of miracle that you care less to admit- I am not surprised I get the same response from science gurus all the time. Get out and see the world one day- take a trip to Egypt and look at the Great Pyramids it will make you a believer- once you take a glance at the structure it will hit you that there is a superior being that exist.
educate yourself fairy tale believer http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0328104302.htm

Does it suck to be so stupid? Or does it come naturally for you? And where is evidence I have not already been to see them? Do often draw stupid conclusions with no evidence? Why yes, we have proof you do!!!!

And learn to answer direct questions stupid little one, and I have another clue for ya dumbass, evolution does not say man evolved from apes.......did you even finish grade school kid?
Old 08-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #126
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
and I hope for your sake you really are "well endowed" though I doubt it, because I have made quite clear you got screwed on brains and basic science education
Old 08-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #127
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Ex-NYer and Look-at-stupid- tell me this one thing- archaeologist to my knowledge have never found a crane or any remains of a heavy construction vehicle in the ruins of Egypt. So please tell me how did the Pyramids get constructed? Do you honestly think they were constructed with using thousands of slave labor?
Yes I do. And it wasn't all slave labor. A lot were seasonal paid workers. And it was accomplished over the course of decades.

How were the pyramids built without cranes? There are dozens, if not hundreds of ways, it could have been done. A quick Google search would have provided all the answers you need. But, since I apparently have to do all the work for you, please start with this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptia...ion_techniques

You will notice at the bottom of the page that someone actually built a small pyramid by rolling 2 ton stones into place on logs, just to prove the concept.

The pyramids, Stonehenge, the Easter Island stone heads - they were all pretty much done the same way. They were laid on sledges and/or rolled over logs into position from the quarry to the final positions. No cranes needed. The Easter Island heads may even have been wobbled into place.

Quote:
Remember, the stones of the great pyramids of Egypt weigh several tons and the Great Pyramid is mathematically perfect and they are even aligned perfect with a constellation?

So please tell me how these were built without cranes? can you imagine in 2012, man building the WTC with no crane are heavy lifting equipment?
What do you mean by mathematically perfect? If you mean perfect dimensions, you are wrong. NOTHING has "perfect" dimensions. Everything is a little bit off. Even the Great Pyramids. If you still think it has perfect dimensions, please cite an article, OK?

And what does aligned with a constellation mean? Which one? In astronomy, a constellation is an arbitrary formation of stars perceived as a figure or design, especially one of 88 recognized groups named after characters from classical mythology and various common animals and objects. So, Orion (The Hunter), for example, is a constellation. So is Andromeda. But constellations cover a significant portion of the sky. They are not points. So when you say something is aligned, with the Big Dipper, what do you mean? A particular star? Or just any point in the region of the constellation? And what kind of standard is that - is just pointing in the general direction of the constellation good enough to be aligned to it?

Again, it you still think a pyramid is aligned on a constellation, please cite an article, OK? That way we have a remote chance of knowing what you are talking about.

But before you do, consider this. The earth spins, so the ONLY points in the sky that are aligned to any point on the earth are stars that are directly in line with the axis between the North Pole add the South Pole, such as Polaris above the North Pole. All of the other stars (and the constellations) MOVE through the sky. So, depending on what time of day and what time of year it is, the pyramids are constantly pointing at different things. And since there are 88 classical constellations and they are moving constantly, pretty much ALL of the sky is covered by a part of at least one constellation at some point during the year. So, how could a Pyramid NOT point at a constellation.

Walk outside and point your finger in the air. Remain VERY STILL for a few weeks. Congratulations. At some point, you, too, were aligned with a constellation. I don't know which one, but then, neither do you. You now have something in common with the Great Pyramid.

Quote:
So that concludes one of 2 things had to have happened:

1) Either the Egyptians had technology back in those days that we no longer have or got lost over time- -if you believe in that concept than that defies current thinking in science since they dare not believe that mankind 1000 years ago were as advacnec as man today.

2) The Egyptians had help(i.e- the Pyramids were created via supernatural force or supernatural beings)- this would defy mainstream science since they don't believe in the supernatural.
And that folks is a near PERFECT example with religious thinking. You cannot explain X, therefore, God must have done X. Therefore, God exists.

When you finally figure out how mankind accomplished X, then the arguments changes to "OK, you still cannot explain Y, therefore God must have done Y. Therefore, God exists."

When you finally explain Y, they just move on to Z.

Finally, want to see an Easter Island statue walk? Check out the video:

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/how...ed.html?page=2

Will you finally believe your OWN EYES?
Old 08-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #128
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
For the 2nd time, point out where I said "superior"? Also, you're not nearly smart enough to understand one of my theories, so do not try and speak for me. Did you find out what a strawman argument is? Or pascal's wager? Until you do, frankly, you're far too stupid to even address me.

And for the 3rd time, where is proof of anything supernatural? Why run like a pussy from answering the question? Got a clue for ya clueless one, people who commit logical fallacies, and I have caught you in two, lose debates. That you're far too ignorant to understand that only reflects on you.
ok let me break it down to you one more time- do you know the definition of supernatural???

Ok- here's the bottom line if you don't believe flat out that these monuments and structures were built with man using simple tools and their hands and you have already said(well maybe they had advanced technology- even though no scientist has ever admitted that 3000 ago they had advanced technology) so thereby if these monuments were not created by hand than you can ONLY conclude that they were built by someone else rather than man- which would make it SUPERNATURAL- whether you believe it was God, gods, angels, or aliens the fact that one can conclude that if you gather 100 men around a stone- they can't possibly lift stones that weigh in an excess of 100 tons. If that were the case- let all you non believers get together and build a replica using simple tools that we know were available during that time era. These monuments are ancient wonders for a reason and scientist have no explanation of how they got built- point blank!!!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #129
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
ok let me break it down to you one more time- do you know the definition of supernatural???

Ok- here's the bottom line if you don't believe flat out that these monuments and structures were built with man using simple tools and their hands and you have already said(well maybe they had advanced technology- even though no scientist has ever admitted that 3000 ago they had advanced technology) so thereby if these monuments were not created by hand than you can ONLY conclude that they were built by someone else rather than man- which would make it SUPERNATURAL- whether you believe it was God, gods, angels, or aliens the fact that one can conclude that if you gather 100 men around a stone- they can't possibly lift stones that weigh in an excess of 100 tons. If that were the case- let all you non believers get together and build a replica using simple tools that we know were available during that time era. These monuments are ancient wonders for a reason and scientist have no explanation of how they got built- point blank!!!!!

Did you read the article? Nahh, I guess reading is beyond your capability which explains why you try and argue evolution when you are clueless as to basics (man evolved from apes, IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!) Did you find out what a strawman argument is and how you are guilty of it? Did you find out what Pascal's wager is and how it applies to you? Logical fallacies make a person look very VERY stupid. In the future, try not to get into arguments if you lack the brains to answer direct questions and can only use laughable logical fallacies.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #130
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Yes I do. And it wasn't all slave labor. A lot were seasonal paid workers. And it was accomplished over the course of decades.

How were the pyramids built without cranes? There are dozens, if not hundreds of ways, it could have been done. A quick Google search would have provided all the answers you need. But, since I apparently have to do all the work for you, please start with this article:

You will notice at the bottom of the page that someone actually built a small pyramid by rolling 2 ton stones into place on logs, just to prove the concept.

The pyramids, Stonehenge, the Easter Island stone heads - they were all pretty much done the same way. They were laid on sledges and/or rolled over logs into position from the quarry to the final positions. No cranes needed. The Easter Island heads may even have been wobbled into place.

What do you mean by mathematically perfect? If you mean perfect dimensions, you are wrong. NOTHING has "perfect" dimensions. Everything is a little bit off. Even the Great Pyramids. If you still think it has perfect dimensions, please cite an article, OK?

And what does aligned with a constellation mean? Which one? In astronomy, a constellation is an arbitrary formation of stars perceived as a figure or design, especially one of 88 recognized groups named after characters from classical mythology and various common animals and objects. So, Orion (The Hunter), for example, is a constellation. So is Andromeda. But constellations cover a significant portion of the sky. They are not points. So when you say something is aligned, with the Big Dipper, what do you mean? A particular star? Or just any point in the region of the constellation? And what kind of standard is that - is just pointing in the general direction of the constellation good enough to be aligned to it?

Again, it you still think a pyramid is aligned on a constellation, please cite an article, OK? That way we have a remote chance of knowing what you are talking about.

But before you do, consider this. The earth spins, so the ONLY points in the sky that are aligned to any point on the earth are stars that are directly in line with the axis between the North Pole add the South Pole, such as Polaris above the North Pole. All of the other stars (and the constellations) MOVE through the sky. So, depending on what time of day and what time of year it is, the pyramids are constantly pointing at different things. And since there are 88 classical constellations and they are moving constantly, pretty much ALL of the sky is covered by a part of at least one constellation at some point during the year. So, how could a Pyramid NOT point at a constellation.

Walk outside and point your finger in the air. Remain VERY STILL for a few weeks. Congratulations. At some point, you, too, were aligned with a constellation. I don't know which one, but then, neither do you. You now have something in common with the Great Pyramid.

And that folks is a near PERFECT example with religious thinking. You cannot explain X, therefore, God must have done X. Therefore, God exists.

When you finally figure out how mankind accomplished X, then the arguments changes to "OK, you still cannot explain Y, therefore God must have done Y. Therefore, God exists."

My Friend you have a lot to learn about the strcture of the Pyramid here's one source that talks about the perfection of the Pyramid and how whoever built the Pyramids had to know the precise circumference of the earth and the constellations:

he antiquity of the pyramids of Giza, their debatable purpose (whether a tomb or something far more profound), and the fact they were designed on the basis of a sacred, hermetic geometry, makes for considerable intrigue. Scholars have, in fact, labored over the Great Pyramid of Giza, and in the process have discovered a host of marvels. For example, the builders almost certainly knew the precise circumference of the Earth and the length of the year to several decimal places accuracy.

This includes the Sidereal year (365.2564 days between two sightings of the same star before and after the earth’s orbit), the Anomalistic year (365.2599 days of the earth’s sun orbit), and the Solar year (365.24 days between two successive autumnal equinoxes).

The Great Pyramid of Giza has been shown to be an almanac capable of measuring the length of the year to an accuracy of 365.2422 days -- rivaling the accuracy of a modern telescope. The ancient architect(s) may also have known the mean length of the Earth’s orbit around the sun, the average distance of the Earth from the Sun, the specific density of the planet (and thus the weight of the planet), the precession of the equinoxes (which defines the current era as the Age of Pisces), the acceleration of gravity, and the speed of light. In fact, as a simple, precise, and virtually indestructible surveying instrument, the compass point of the pyramid is so finely tuned to north that modern compasses use it for a reference. The Pyramid’s location also serves as a geodetic marker for the geography of the ancient world - being located at the geocentric center of the earth’s land mass.

The Great Pyramid also incorporates in its sides and angles the means for creating a highly sophisticated map projection of the northern geohemisphere, and as such correctly incorporates the geographical degrees of latitude and longitude. It is also a celestial observatory from which maps of the stellar hemisphere can be accurately drawn, and along with the other two Giza pyramids replicates the exact positions of the three stars in the “belt” of the Constellation Orion. Finally, there is an example of The Golden Spiral, whereby the three pyramids and the Sphinx are interlocked and thus situated by design.

The hemispherical map projection is particularly intriguing. The apex of the Pyramid, for example, corresponds to the geographical pole, while the perimeter of the Pyramid corresponds to the equator, both in proper scale. Each flat face of the Pyramid was designed to represent one curved quarter of the northern hemisphere (a spherical quadrant of 90°). This is more difficult than one might imagine, for in order to project a spherical quadrant onto a flat triangle correctly, the arc, or base of the quadrant must be the same length as the base of the triangle, and both must have the same height.

This can only happen in a pyramid if the slope angle allows for a p relationship between the height of the pyramid and its base. In this relationship the side (S) of the Great Pyramid, divided by twice the height (H) must equal p divided by four, i.e.:

S / ( 2 x H ) = p / 4

The slope angle, a, between the slope of the pyramid’s side and the horizontal is given by tan a = 2 x H / S = 2 x 480 feet / 754 feet, such that a = 51.853318324... °. This angle becomes extremely important in the construction of pyramids, great and otherwise, and we will return to it shortly.

The slope angle is intriguingly similar to 360°/7 = 51.42857142857...° This similarity is discussed in more detail in Nines.

It is clear that the builders of the Great Pyramid knew their Sacred Geometry, as well as the importance of the Golden Mean. By choosing the proper dimensions, they managed to ensure that the area of each face of the Great Pyramid is exactly equal to the square of the pyramid’s height. This is a nice trick, and is accomplished by choosing the slope of the Pyramid such that the apothem equals 1.618 times half the side of the base.

For example, if half the side of the Great Pyramid (S/2) is set equal to 1, the height of the Pyramid equals ÖF (F being the Golden Mean), and the apothem (the distance from the midpoint of a side, along the face of the pyramid, to the top) equals F. In some respects, this is simply the Pythagorean Theorem where the square of the hypotenuse (F) equals the sum of the squares of the sides (1 and ÖF).

Explain, how the builders were able to get these exact numbers and keep in mind this is long before the telescope and before man went into space!!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:26 PM   #131
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Finally, want to see an Easter Island statue walk? Check out the video:

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/how...ed.html?page=2

Will you finally believe your OWN EYES?

Nahhh, logical thinking and common sense are way beyond religious folks. There are also several studies that show an inverse relationship between religious belief and education. This thread is a perfect example of that fact.

Thanks for the links, cool stuff
Old 08-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #132
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
My Friend you have a lot to learn about the strcture of the Pyramid here's one source that talks about the perfection of the Pyramid and how whoever built the Pyramids had to know the precise circumference of the earth and the constellations:

he antiquity of the pyramids of Giza, their debatable purpose (whether a tomb or something far more profound), and the fact they were designed on the basis of a sacred, hermetic geometry, makes for considerable intrigue. Scholars have, in fact, labored over the Great Pyramid of Giza, and in the process have discovered a host of marvels. For example, the builders almost certainly knew the precise circumference of the Earth and the length of the year to several decimal places accuracy.

This includes the Sidereal year (365.2564 days between two sightings of the same star before and after the earth’s orbit), the Anomalistic year (365.2599 days of the earth’s sun orbit), and the Solar year (365.24 days between two successive autumnal equinoxes).

The Great Pyramid of Giza has been shown to be an almanac capable of measuring the length of the year to an accuracy of 365.2422 days -- rivaling the accuracy of a modern telescope. The ancient architect(s) may also have known the mean length of the Earth’s orbit around the sun, the average distance of the Earth from the Sun, the specific density of the planet (and thus the weight of the planet), the precession of the equinoxes (which defines the current era as the Age of Pisces), the acceleration of gravity, and the speed of light. In fact, as a simple, precise, and virtually indestructible surveying instrument, the compass point of the pyramid is so finely tuned to north that modern compasses use it for a reference. The Pyramid’s location also serves as a geodetic marker for the geography of the ancient world - being located at the geocentric center of the earth’s land mass.

The Great Pyramid also incorporates in its sides and angles the means for creating a highly sophisticated map projection of the northern geohemisphere, and as such correctly incorporates the geographical degrees of latitude and longitude. It is also a celestial observatory from which maps of the stellar hemisphere can be accurately drawn, and along with the other two Giza pyramids replicates the exact positions of the three stars in the “belt” of the Constellation Orion. Finally, there is an example of The Golden Spiral, whereby the three pyramids and the Sphinx are interlocked and thus situated by design.

The hemispherical map projection is particularly intriguing. The apex of the Pyramid, for example, corresponds to the geographical pole, while the perimeter of the Pyramid corresponds to the equator, both in proper scale. Each flat face of the Pyramid was designed to represent one curved quarter of the northern hemisphere (a spherical quadrant of 90°). This is more difficult than one might imagine, for in order to project a spherical quadrant onto a flat triangle correctly, the arc, or base of the quadrant must be the same length as the base of the triangle, and both must have the same height.

This can only happen in a pyramid if the slope angle allows for a p relationship between the height of the pyramid and its base. In this relationship the side (S) of the Great Pyramid, divided by twice the height (H) must equal p divided by four, i.e.:

S / ( 2 x H ) = p / 4

The slope angle, a, between the slope of the pyramid’s side and the horizontal is given by tan a = 2 x H / S = 2 x 480 feet / 754 feet, such that a = 51.853318324... °. This angle becomes extremely important in the construction of pyramids, great and otherwise, and we will return to it shortly.

The slope angle is intriguingly similar to 360°/7 = 51.42857142857...° This similarity is discussed in more detail in Nines.

It is clear that the builders of the Great Pyramid knew their Sacred Geometry, as well as the importance of the Golden Mean. By choosing the proper dimensions, they managed to ensure that the area of each face of the Great Pyramid is exactly equal to the square of the pyramid’s height. This is a nice trick, and is accomplished by choosing the slope of the Pyramid such that the apothem equals 1.618 times half the side of the base.

For example, if half the side of the Great Pyramid (S/2) is set equal to 1, the height of the Pyramid equals ÖF (F being the Golden Mean), and the apothem (the distance from the midpoint of a side, along the face of the pyramid, to the top) equals F. In some respects, this is simply the Pythagorean Theorem where the square of the hypotenuse (F) equals the sum of the squares of the sides (1 and ÖF).

Explain, how the builders were able to get these exact numbers and keep in mind this is long before the telescope and before man went into space!!!!

I don't read your plagarized bullshit when you lack the balls to answer simple questions...also, do you know you're breaking the law by using other people's writings?
Old 08-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #133
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

What you have quoted from wiki is the what has been taught in school- that they had thousands of workers mainly slaves and servants- there is so fundamental flaws with that theory- this is a quote from that same article:

The logistics of construction at the Giza site are staggering when you think that the ancient Egyptians had no pulleys, no wheels, and no iron tools. Yet, the dimensions of the pyramid are extremely accurate and the site was leveled within a fraction of an inch over the entire 13.1-acre base. This is comparable to the accuracy possible with modern construction methods and laser leveling. That's astounding. With their 'rudimentary tools,' the pyramid builders of ancient Egypt were about as accurate as we are today with 20th century technology

no rational archaeologist even believes this was done with mass forces because of the mere precise math that was involved in the structure. Whoever built the pyramids also had to know about the earth's circumference and it's alignment with stars and constellations- the Pyramid is not just a wonder to Archaeologist but to Mathematicians and Astronomers as well. Give it you have lost- you try to take the simple way and say oh well it was just built by thousands of men. The pyramids set in the middle of the desert how did all these people communicate, how were they fed, did they all arrive to work at the same time??? Whom are you kidding????
Old 08-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #134
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Quote:
What you have quoted from wiki is the what has been taught in school- that they had thousands of workers mainly slaves and servants- there is so fundamental flaws with that theory- this is a quote from that same article:

The logistics of construction at the Giza site are staggering when you think that the ancient Egyptians had no pulleys, no wheels, and no iron tools. Yet, the dimensions of the pyramid are extremely accurate and the site was leveled within a fraction of an inch over the entire 13.1-acre base. This is comparable to the accuracy possible with modern construction methods and laser leveling. That's astounding. With their 'rudimentary tools,' the pyramid builders of ancient Egypt were about as accurate as we are today with 20th century technology

no rational archaeologist even believes this was done with mass forces because of the mere precise math that was involved in the structure. Whoever built the pyramids also had to know about the earth's circumference and it's alignment with stars and constellations- the Pyramid is not just a wonder to Archaeologist but to Mathematicians and Astronomers as well. Give it you have lost- you try to take the simple way and say oh well it was just built by thousands of men. The pyramids set in the middle of the desert how did all these people communicate, how were they fed, did they all arrive to work at the same time??? Whom are you kidding????

You've been made to look like a complete idiot by two people, and yet you still babble on and steal material from others?
Old 08-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #135
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't read your plagarized bullshit when you lack the balls to answer simple questions...also, do you know you're breaking the law by using other people's writings?
Perhaps if I were submitting a thesis or if this was an exam- What's my penalty- 5 years in jail? Did you not read my first sentence where I clearly mention: HERE'S MY SOURCE:: When I type :HERE's MY SOURCE does that not tell the average person that I am quoting someone's work??? I saw you make that same accusation to someone else- get a life!!!!!

This is a fucking Eccie Whoreboard and you are talking about plagarism as if I was submitting my Thesis LMFAO
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women