Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
Houston007
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39
Angry AsianTrish – NC/NS

This doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does it really pisses me off...

On 7/14 I booked an appointment with Asian Trish for today at 5pm via P411. I have a long positive history on P411, so she responded quickly and sent me her phone number. We exchanged an e-mail last night and everything looked good to go. All I knew before today was that she has a place in the Galleria and would call me with the specifics.

I hadn’t heard from her by noon, so I texted her to get the address. No response by the time I was leaving work. I had to drive into the Galleria, so I took off and hoped she would get back to me. Around 4:30 I called her and left a message. I sent another text. No response.

Now I am in the Galleria with no love! Plus – I had to drive home in 5pm rush hour traffic.

How crappy is that!

Houston007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

I feel kinda bad for you. I hear she's a firecracker.
Maybe you could of stopped a spa or called an agency. I know... cheap substitute.

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Interesting.... Not her M.O. at ALL...... Surly there is more to this story..... Not that it makes your day any easier/better.... Sorry that happened brotha.... here's to hoping she's ok and has a "Make-it-up-to-you" plan ready and waiting when she responds....
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston007 View Post
This doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does it really pisses me off...

On 7/14 I booked an appointment with Asian Trish for today at 5pm via P411. I have a long positive history on P411, so she responded quickly and sent me her phone number. We exchanged an e-mail last night and everything looked good to go. All I knew before today was that she has a place in the Galleria and would call me with the specifics.

I hadn’t heard from her by noon, so I texted her to get the address. No response by the time I was leaving work. I had to drive into the Galleria, so I took off and hoped she would get back to me. Around 4:30 I called her and left a message. I sent another text. No response.

Now I am in the Galleria with no love! Plus – I had to drive home in 5pm rush hour traffic.

How crappy is that!

JaD would back me up...... I would've probably hit up the Thai girls....while everyone sit's in Traffic i'd be fucking
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
Houston007
Lifetime Premium Access

Yep Mojo - that would have been a good fall back plan, if I would have taken the time to make a fall back plan. Live and learn. Next time I will scope out a Plan B.

Plan B would have been tough today cuz I had to be back out to the burbs by 7pm. Life gets in the way of the hobby sometimes.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:06 PM   #6
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

It's true...... Mojojo's room is the last one down the hall on the left......

Well.... having not heard a thing all day after a noon text, maybe should have spurred you to at least consider a plan b.... just sayinsaying bro.....
Old 07-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #7
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
It's true...... Mojojo's room is the last one down the hall on the left......
True story, just don't skeet on my pillow and bring your own fucking toothbrush....your own toilet paper too!

Hope it works out with you man, if i recall she's had this happen before and made up for it.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #8
YoHou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

i got NCNS by her in the galleria location too, but she made up for it in downtown a week later.
YoHou is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #9
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

Quote:
Interesting.... Not her M.O. at ALL...... Surly there is more to this story..... Not that it makes your day any easier/better.... Sorry that happened brotha.... here's to hoping she's ok and has a "Make-it-up-to-you" plan ready and waiting when she responds....
Three NCNS mentioned by dudes in a month or so?
Liliana Vess is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #10
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Talking Awesome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana Vess View Post
Three NCNS mentioned by dudes in a month or so?
It's a paradigm shift....and only JaD can pull those off.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:28 AM   #11
Houston007
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Update

Trish e-mailed me late last night / early this morning. She said yesterday she was not feeling well and went to the hospital. She was apologetic in her e-mail.

Girls usually get sick AFTER they meet me, not before..... LOL

Mojo - how she responds now will tell a lot about her.

She is a hot little spinner!

Old 07-18-2013, 06:17 AM   #12
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
It's a paradigm shift....and only JaD can pull those off.
Nah.... just never saw They prior NCNS..... my bad.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #13
boatboy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Definitely her MO when she does outcall. But she will make it up with BBFS which has to be concerning considering how dirty she is and the volume of clients she sees.
boatboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #14
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

^^^^^
Oh god. Here we go.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #15
AsianTrish
Account Disabled

User ID: 139288
My ECCIE Reviews

I just want to apologize to everybody that I nc/ns. I truly feel bad about wasting each of your time. But every time I make an appointment it is because I really do want to see you, but sometimes things do happen and it is easier for me to run away than to try to fix it and sometimes I have to admit that it is just because I suddenly don't feel like it. It is wrong and immature and I'm ashamed of it. This hobby just started to feel like work, and it's not something that I'm good at. I do love everybody in this site. And I truly enjoy each of y'all's company. but because this hobby has started to feel like work, I no longer want to be in it. So before I post my last ad next week, I just want to let all of you know that I am retiring.
Also, if it helps to put everybody at ease, or those whom I have done bareback unplanned, I do get tested every 3 weeks. And for those who have seen me I'm sure you would see that I do take really good care of myself and even though I am a bad girl in bed, I am a good girl. And I do respect and care about ur health just as well as mine. I would not purposely endanger u. I'm sorry that I don't have better control of myself sometimes but I'm sure that I'm also not the only one to blame in this situation.
I hope I see y'all before I go, I don't want disappear without saying good bye.
But if I don't, I love u guys!
AsianTrish is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women