Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160932
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
iifnmii
Registered Member

Default Dilemma

So here is the deal. I travel to Dallas in a couple weeks and want to make the most of my trip. I am there at least three nights and plan on hobbying every night. To increase the odds of success, I've been trying to prescreen with some local ladies. Unfortunately, my preferred411 account isn't good enough for many because I don't have any recent references. I'm not really a fan of handing my personal info out, so I either have to go with newbie friendly providers or not hobby? Isn't there a better way? Is there another service that can be used other than p411 or another trusted person that can verify me? Handing my info out to multiple people is not high on my list.
iifnmii is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
wynterstark
Account Disabled

User ID: 1429
My ECCIE Reviews

Being a Dallas provider myself I seem to remember that there are quite a few local ladies who list themselves as being 'newbie friendly'. Perhaps the best line of action would be to schedule your initial meeting with one of them and use her as a more recent 'okay' to visit with others?
wynterstark is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Well, you could see someone where you live and get a recent reference or you could just stick with newbie friendly providers when you are in Dallas so you have recent references the next time you visit or you could try sending a pm to whomever you want to see and ask what they would need to feel secure in having you visit. The latter worked well for me without personal info or p411.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by iifnmii View Post
Is there another service that can be used other than p411
After four years in this world (entirely in Dallas), I feel confident in telling you that P411 is the undisputed leader in screening services in Dallas. In fact, I've never used another service.

The second most common screening method is asking for provider references.

Way down the list are other methods of screening which I won't list here for safety purposes. You can write to the ladies you're interested in and ask what they would like in the way of screening.

But really with the HUGE number of ladies available in Dallas you should be able to find exactly the type you want even limiting your search to those of us who accept P411 without any provider references. (i.e. "Newbie Friendly".)

You've already got P411 so unless you're really lusting after some particular lady who won't accept that alone, contacting newbie-friendly ladies is the path of least resistance.

HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:38 PM   #5
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I think wynter is right.See one newbie friendly the 1st night.Get her okay and then schedule whith whoever else you like after that.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #6
iifnmii
Registered Member

I'll figure something out. Fortunately, some ladies are comfortable seeing me I am surprised however, that many providers are unresponsive. No reply = you don't pass my screening I suppose?
Old 01-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #7
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you bring me a Boston Red Sox Hat...I will see you

Promise to pack me in your suitcase on your way back and we are cool
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:58 PM   #8
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

What if he's a Yankees fan and just lives in Boston?
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #9
iifnmii
Registered Member

Awww thanks Berkleigh, I'll keep that in mind

Trust me though, you dont want to be in Boston this time a year. It's freezing and snowy!!
Old 01-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #10
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

"Promise to pack me in your suitcase on your way back and we are cool "
Pack her in your suitcase, she packs you in her trunk. . . sounds like a sweet deal to me!

Regards.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #11
ODN25
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Talking

Quote:
Awww thanks Berkleigh, I'll keep that in mind

Trust me though, you dont want to be in Boston this time a year. It's freezing and snowy!!
I was in Boston on July4th one year and it was freezing. If I remember correctly it might have snowed too.
ODN25 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:08 AM   #12
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'll figure something out. Fortunately, some ladies are comfortable seeing me I am surprised however, that many providers are unresponsive. No reply = you don't pass my screening I suppose?
No reply can mean many things. It can mean the lady is booked, unavailable at the time, out of town, on vacation. Some ladies won't respond to an appointment request if they cannot meet at the requested time (I generally answer with alternatives). Some ladies may not have access to their email accounts for whatever reason at any given point in time.

There are plenty of us that will work for you, you just sometimes have to look a little harder
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote