Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions.  Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.  If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2015, 10:33 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default nasty weather!!!

I made it home from New Orleans thru the nasty tornados in Memphis & Arkansas.....to get home to this nasty storm here...ugggghhhhh I hate cold & stormy weather......I have been stuck in this house all weekend with a 5 year old grandkid....going stir crazy! lol

But thankfully no flooding in my neighborhood,so tomorrow I am gonna brave this weather & the crowds and take the 5 year old grandkid to see Star Wars!!!

How is everyone else doing???

Hopefully no flooding at your house....

STAY safe...warm & dry everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:09 AM   #2
Relaxer
Lifetime P411 & ECCIE

Encounters: 20

I'm happy you made it home and that your home is okay. Hope you enjoy the movie.
Relaxer is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:38 AM   #3
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad you made it home safely. I'm so tired of this weather. I have some rain issues in my home, but not flooded or major like so many. Enjoy your grandchild! Stay warm. Stay safe.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:39 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

have a great monday!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:08 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Don't talk to me about Mondays. I had the last two weeks off. Not only that, but usually I take the last week of the year (i.e., between Christmas and New Year's) off work... this is literally the first time in over a decade I've worked the last week of the year... so I have an especially gruesome case of the Mondays today (I'll get over it).

A week ago tomorrow I was in St. Louis, and I got a chance to accompany my (pregnant) daughter and son-in-law to their appointment for an ultrasound. That was the visit where we learned the sex of the fetal grandsprog: they're going to have a baby girl. I've already told my daughter that if my grandchild can't configure a wi-fi router before she's in kindergarten, I'll consider myself a failure as a grandfather... Fortunately my daughter's also a geek, so she has no problem with that. (FWIW, my fetal grandsprog is 20 weeks old today; my daughter's due May 16 of next year.)

I tried going to see the new Star Wars last Saturday (day before yesterday), but the line was too long for my taste, so I gave up on that idea and instead had lunch at a favorite Mexican restaurant I hadn't been to in way too long. I'm glad I did; it was good. I figure I'll see the new Star Wars in a week or two; I'm sure it'll be around a while.

Not even back on the office for four hours, and already I'm looking forward to the long holiday weekend. Go look up "bad attitude" in the dictionary, and you'll see my picture there.

Y'all keep dry and warm.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #6
BodyWorshipper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

For the first time ever I woke up to a wet basement floor. Like Katee, nothing major and it's all tile so outside of dragging the throw rugs to the garage to dry out over saw horses and some wet vac work it should be ok. I think I brought some of it on myself as the corners that seeped are wear the downspouts are. The extensions I had on them for draining the water away were in a state of dis-repair. Teach me for not keeping up with exterior maintenance. So $50 later and the cost of a work pto day...ahem. Bring on the sun!
BodyWorshipper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women