Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47662
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2018, 01:34 PM   #1
Horsemancummeth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default New Years Resolution Request for the Ladies

Its just 3 things.

1. Please stop putting those things on your pics that looks like a bear or puppy. I do not know what they are called. But it's very annoying.

2. Daddy,I dont think many of the men want to be called daddy in a PM or text. Maybe BCD.

3. In your ads just stick to basic letters in your ads. You would be surprised how many ads men completely pass because they are so hard to read.

Thank yall very much for what you do and put up with. May 2019 be great for all.
Horsemancummeth is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:11 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

1. Are you afraid the lady will actually have puppy ears?

2. If you do not prefer "Daddy" be sure to let the lady know your preferred term of endearment.

3. Most fuckwaffles do not read the wording in the ads to begin with ... font style or size would not make a difference.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:28 PM   #3
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Also add this. Keep the pussy clean.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:36 PM   #4
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

1. I bought the nose & ears for puppy, cat, rabbit and fox. When I see a gals ad with those snapchat filter pics I bring them because many gals look hotter as those animals. They open the door and I stick out my hand saying "Put these on you filthy animal." and also hand them the butt plug animal tail.

2. Don't call me daddy or papi. Call me what I am. Paycheck, 401K, Rent, pimp ransom, car payment.

3. All provider ads should be as long as Berkleigh's and instead of words, all type should be in emoticons. Women are enigmas that are hard to understand. Keep it that way.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:47 PM   #5
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1. read our ads info before texing or calling
2. Don't call me babe or baby at all
3. Reread ads .
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:48 PM   #6
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post

2. Don't call me daddy or papi. Call me what I am. Paycheck, 401K, Rent, pimp ransom, car payment.

Mmmmm... c'mere Student Loan.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:52 PM   #7
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Shit...forgot the best one.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:14 PM   #8
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Shit...forgot the best one.
Shame on you.. it even goes nicely with the joke of "How do you like your sessions? Subsidized."
Old 12-30-2018, 04:25 PM   #9
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Not sure that's applicable for the other 99%

As for my resolution: hobby less, get more legit massages.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:56 PM   #10
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth View Post
Its just 3 things.

1. Please stop putting those things on your pics that looks like a bear or puppy. I do not know what they are called. But it's very annoying.

2. Daddy,I dont think many of the men want to be called daddy in a PM or text. Maybe BCD.

3. In your ads just stick to basic letters in your ads. You would be surprised how many ads men completely pass because they are so hard to read.

Thank yall very much for what you do and put up with. May 2019 be great for all.
The first one I don't care about so much. The second one is a filthy lie and you should be banned immediately. The third I care about less than the first. Are these really your top 3 complaints? There are much, much bigger issues to be tackled.

As PeterBota said, clean pussy is preferred. Ladies, stick a finger in your pussy right now. Now smell it. If you smell ANYTHING, wash it before your next session. Not just the outside. The thing I hate the most is my dick goes in a girl. We change positions. I touch my dick to get it back in. Skip ahead to after the session. My hand smells awful. No man wants to smell pussy when he's just busted a nut and isn't horny anymore. And most of us don't want to smell it anytime.

This PSA brought to you by the letter W. W is for Wash your damn pussy sometimes, shit.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 05:09 PM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Not sure that's applicable for the other 99%

As for my resolution: hobby less, get more legit massages.
Now c'mon.. I'd say at least 50% of the ladies on this board at this moment either have or have had student loans at some point. They aren't just for universities-- cosmetology school, massage school, lots of trade programs utilize them too.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:32 PM   #12
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Now c'mon.. I'd say at least 50% of the ladies on this board at this moment either have or have had student loans at some point. They aren't just for universities-- cosmetology school, massage school, lots of trade programs utilize them too.
50%? Maybe 10% and that's stretching it. If they're in debt over the 6 month nursing program that pays $10 an hour after getting your certificate, they better stick to this site

No brains needed here to start this gig. I'm yet to meet or hear about a RW educated professional lady moonlighting as a provider for spending $.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 12:09 AM   #13
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
3. All provider ads should be as long as Berkleigh's and instead of words, all type should be in emoticons. Women are enigmas that are hard to understand. Keep it that way.

LMAO.
My AD's use to be longer you know...until the new rules, I had to get creative with the terminology and shorten them as well as delete pics
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 08:34 AM   #14
Somform
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
The first one I don't care about so much. The second one is a filthy lie and you should be banned immediately. The third I care about less than the first. Are these really your top 3 complaints? There are much, much bigger issues to be tackled.

As PeterBota said, clean pussy is preferred. Ladies, stick a finger in your pussy right now. Now smell it. If you smell ANYTHING, wash it before your next session. Not just the outside. The thing I hate the most is my dick goes in a girl. We change positions. I touch my dick to get it back in. Skip ahead to after the session. My hand smells awful. No man wants to smell pussy when he's just busted a nut and isn't horny anymore. And most of us don't want to smell it anytime.

This PSA brought to you by the letter W. W is for Wash your damn pussy sometimes, shit.
ALWAYS dip and sniff. Casually slide a finger inside and discreetly sniff. Don't ever want to venture down there with my face and be met with catfish at least as far as DATY goes.
Somform is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women