Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59949
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #1
MARICOPA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Newbie Graduation

Just wondering,,,,
In my short time on this site, a few times a lady has responded to a PM with, "Sorry I don't see newbies".
This is understood, and "The 1" that sent that response most recently shall of course remain nameless.
OK, so my question to providers is : At what point, in your opinion, does a guy graduate from newbie status, to MEMBER in good standing?
Any thoughts?
MARICOPA is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

You have 2 good refs Emerald and Jaylyn , (no offense to Bella or PB , but they are new ) , start selecting more prominent providers and posting more . There is NO specific # , but once you're up to 10 and have 600 - 1000 post , you should start finding it easier .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

And for a graduation present you will receive, entirely at your own expense, a one hour session with the provider of your choice! Either incall OR outcall.
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:09 AM   #4
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

If you're a newbie after 4 verifiable reviews then so am I and I've been around so many years I've already retired from actively hobbying.

Posts don't really prove anything regarding one's stability as a client. Buck has proven that even 18 reviews don't guarantee a stable client.

Anyone who would label you a newbie after 4 verifiable reviews either has a different reason for not wanting your business or simply doesn't deserve your business.

Your Benjis are far harder to come by these days than a piece of ass. Put those providers on the bottom of your to-do list when your posts and reviews have stacked up to their liking.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

When was the last time you tried to schedule Cody? You're reborn newbie dude , Hahahaha !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #6
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
When was the last time you tried to schedule Cody? You're reborn newbie dude , Hahahaha !
Met with beautiful Delaylah on very short notice only some months back. Had an itch and posted looking for an exotic beauty in the ISO with my piddly outdated four reviews.

I selected her from four quick responses I received. All were fit and beautiful. I was careful to specify exotic, petite and fit to weed out the usual BBW responses.

Delaylah was a perfect choice. IMO she was the hottest looking provider on the board even in person and still is.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #7
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

You graduate from Newbie status when you stop to get hung up on one provider.
Let me rephrase that: Just move on, you already have good references and building a few more will further your cause.
But you will always get NOs (and NCNSs) for whatever reasons.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #8
MARICOPA
Valued Poster

Thanks for all the words of wisdom from the sage veterans that responded.
That being said, as we all know, it's the ladies on here that hold the keys to the kingdom so to speak. It would be nice to hear from some of them. Well ladies, you all have your own screening criteria, what is the treshold one much cross to be able to "move about the cabin freely"?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #9
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To me you are not a newbie...why?..Because from looking at your reviews I see you have seen ladies I know are legit...

When I say I am not newbie friendly I am talking about the guys who have not seen anyone yet or anyone reliable ..or the guys whos only refs come from spa's that just doesnt work for me either....
I started saying I am not "virgin" newbie friendly hoping that those with at last one or 2 solid ref would feel comfy contacting me...
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #10
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
You graduate from Newbie status when you stop to get hung up on one provider.
Let me rephrase that: Just move on, you already have good references and building a few more will further your cause.
But you will always get NOs (and NCNSs) for whatever reasons.
I'll second this one right here. I've tried for the last two days to book with one to no avail, yet at other times booking is no problem. I won't chase someone. If they can't, they can't and I move on. If I really want to see someone I'll give her two different tries then I'm gone. I may or may not come back. Bottom line, the numbers alone show (figuratively speaking only) there are a guesstimated 30-40 guys looking (aka, either actually trying to book or contemplating booking) at any one woman each day. If one doesn't work out (for any number of valid and invalid reasons), then just move on. I normally make a decision on WHO I want to see and go for that one. If it doesn't work out, I still have my gift and have lost nothing. I simply wait for another day. Once in a while I'll have a backup plan. That's just me, but some are not as patient as I am.

Lately (about the past 6-8 mos.) I've ventured into new waters for me. In the past I have basically stayed with maybe three different providers, only occasionally venturing out. Last year I saw one provider 8 times and another 6. So far this year I have seen 13 different providers for a total of 17 dates. With two I've repeated once and with one I've repeated twice. (No, I don't post reviews all the time.) However, I'm beginning to consider going back to my two or three regulars simply because it's less drama, but I'd like to establish maybe one more reliable provider first. We will see. In fact I even tried to book this past weekend with a sweetheart and long-time favorite, but she had just checked out of her room so it didn't work.

Here's a few ladies I need to get back to see some time soon:
CrystalKitty - seen multiple times
SarahSmiles - seen multiple times
Monica Austin - seen once but enjoyed
Crystal Lake - seen once but enjoyed

Then there are some that I have not seen but that I'd like to see. I've got my short list and hope to fill it before the year is up. At the same time, I've removed at least two from my short list (which makes it a shorter list) simply because they are just too hard to book with. I'm not going to work that hard. Then there are others that I'd love to see, but I'm not about to fork over the premium required and won't insult them for trying to get it. I just don't call to begin with.

So bottom line, do your homework, don't sweat the small stuff, jump through the hoops you need too and enjoy yourself as well as these beautiful women.

(Dang, that turned out longer than I intended it to. Oh well, I'm leaving it.)
onei is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:42 AM   #11
MARICOPA
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
To me you are not a newbie...why?..Because from looking at your reviews I see you have seen ladies I know are legit...

When I say I am not newbie friendly I am talking about the guys who have not seen anyone yet or anyone reliable ..or the guys whos only refs come from spa's that just doesnt work for me either....
I started saying I am not "virgin" newbie friendly hoping that those with at last one or 2 solid ref would feel comfy contacting me...
Thanks for adding a provider perspective VL !
Old 05-08-2013, 09:36 PM   #12
AfterDarkIFeel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I have read that including your refs near the top of your PM helps a lot. I also try to get to the point as fast as I can (preferably in the title if it's a PM) even though I am extremely guilty of longwindedness in general. And if you call or text, send a PM first with your refs and your phone # so she can quickly verify that you're serious. It surprises me that a provider would call you a newbie... looks like you have solid refs and write great reviews! Maybe she just got confused.
AfterDarkIFeel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women