Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2015, 10:36 PM   #1
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Shreveport in January?

I'm in need of a change of scenery from Houston, and am thinking about heading to Shreveport for a couple of days.

Is there any interest for little ol me out there? *batting eyelashes*

I'm a Puerto Rican/Ebony pinup, standing 5'8, 145lbs. 36DD-30-46. Long legs, sparkling brown eyes and a youthful face, most can't believe I'm in my early 30's. *giggling*

I am available to travel that way anytime starting next week, Monday (1/12).
Prefer P411 gents/ Eccie members with reputable references.

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:21 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have fun if you go...they will LUV you!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:29 AM   #3
GenesisNicole
International Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Love!

I'm TRYING to get these men to come out of the woodwork, yet it seems like pulling teeth. *sigh*

Old 01-06-2015, 07:28 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea its like that everywhere this time of year......and just be patient cause shreveport will have alot of last minutes.....but it will hopefully cum together for you
Old 01-06-2015, 08:07 AM   #5
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some great guys in the Sheveport/Bossier area. Patience is key with this group unlike some other cities. It took a couple of trips for me to gain constituency there.

There are many lurkers here that have little to no board presence and will "come out of the woodwork".
Screen well with reputable verified provider references and preferred 411 members.
In no time it will become a regular stop well worth it for you.

Patience they are here.

Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 01:35 PM   #6
GenesisNicole
International Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Of course, patience is key!

Please don't get me wrong and think I expected dozens of replies within a day.

I've been around long enough to know things move slowly around these areas (which is very nice at times. *wink*)

My comment was just a little ribbing since I've tried on several occasions to visit, yet received little to no replies. *tear*

But I never give up as it just may not have been the right time. I was just gauging the interest so that I may try to arrange a trip there for some time in January.

*curtsy*

Old 01-06-2015, 02:54 PM   #7
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
Of course, patience is key!

Please don't get me wrong and think I expected dozens of replies within a day.

I've been around long enough to know things move slowly around these areas (which is very nice at times. *wink*)

My comment was just a little ribbing since I've tried on several occasions to visit, yet received little to no replies. *tear*

But I never give up as it just may not have been the right time. I was just gauging the interest so that I may try to arrange a trip there for some time in January.

*curtsy*

Now I can relate to that !

Next week there will be 5 ladies asking interest with little to no response. They move on quickly and bypass the stop on the next trip. And I cannot blame them.

The gentlemen need to step up with contact if interested even if not booking at the present moment.

Week after 10 hobbyist looking for providers in said area.

Been around myself a little too long I think.
But as you said never give up! Patience and quality over quantity.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:25 PM   #8
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

If I may add something here, one of the problems I experience here in Shreveport is a lot of providers say they are coming to Shreveport and do not show and do not let us know. If I want to see a provider that is coming our way, I always let them know that I will see them if they can let me know what time they will arrive as I really enjoy 5 or 6 pm meetings and just let me know if it works or we can do next day. The problem is that those that reply 7 out of 8 don't make it on time or never call back and when I contact them they sorry, did not get enough hits to come. The hobby is a two way street but I will say in the last 6 months we have had a lot of this as I am on this site several hours a day and watch what is going on.
Most of this is from ladies coming from Texas but still I just do not understand how they can be so busy as to not keep someone posted that wants to have a session.
Maybe it is just me and they don't want to see me but I don't think so. Most of the providers I see always ask me to see them again so I must not be a total ass.
Shreveport used to be a lot better but I think we are all unsure who is going to show up until they actually arrive.
I contacted one last night on P411 and she has been on the site today but did not check to see I had sent her a message on P411.
Dallas is probably one of the best providers I know with tons of good experience and lots of great sessions and I know she stays busy but always seems to respond.
This may not be the thread to ask but just curious?
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:33 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
If I may add something here, one of the problems I experience here in Shreveport is a lot of providers say they are coming to Shreveport and do not show and do not let us know. If I want to see a provider that is coming our way, I always let them know that I will see them if they can let me know what time they will arrive as I really enjoy 5 or 6 pm meetings and just let me know if it works or we can do next day. The problem is that those that reply 7 out of 8 don't make it on time or never call back and when I contact them they sorry, did not get enough hits to come. The hobby is a two way street but I will say in the last 6 months we have had a lot of this as I am on this site several hours a day and watch what is going on.
Most of this is from ladies coming from Texas but still I just do not understand how they can be so busy as to not keep someone posted that wants to have a session.
Maybe it is just me and they don't want to see me but I don't think so. Most of the providers I see always ask me to see them again so I must not be a total ass.
Shreveport used to be a lot better but I think we are all unsure who is going to show up until they actually arrive.
I contacted one last night on P411 and she has been on the site today but did not check to see I had sent her a message on P411.
Dallas is probably one of the best providers I know with tons of good experience and lots of great sessions and I know she stays busy but always seems to respond.
This may not be the thread to ask but just curious?
awwwww thanks babe...I try not to have to cancel,but it has happened...when I do,I try to give plenty of notice.........I think all touring girls have to really start out early enought to check the interest and see if they can get prebooks...It it ALOT of work when it comes to touring....It is harder work than actually "doing the session"!!!
Marketing & PR is job number 1!! {now yall know why I a post ho....lol}
Old 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM   #10
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

Thanks Dallas. I think one of my big problems is that since I am getting up in the years I am trying to hit as much of that young pussy as I can while my shit still works. The younger ladies do not seem to think that they need to be responsible or communicate to get the business and I guess they are correct. I did not think my money was that old though.lol
Well enough, let me get off this thread as my rambling is not helping the ladies find out about Shreveport.
Ladies I hope you do come and I hope you do well as there are quite a few good guys in our town.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:02 PM   #11
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
It it ALOT of work when it comes to touring....It is harder work than actually "doing the session"!!!

You got that right. Some are not cut out for the business aspect.

True and I agree as well it is a two way street. Give plenty of cancellation notice to the lady or gent if you decide not to come so that he or she may make other plans.

This is irritating and can be costly for either side of the equation.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:34 PM   #12
GenesisNicole
International Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
It is ALOT of work when it comes to touring....It is harder work than actually "doing the session"!!!

Hitting the nail on the head!!

This is me doing my research so that I can know where to go and give more than enough time to place advanced notice ads, etc..

I am hoping to visit Shreveport towards the end of the month. So for those seriously interested, look out for my ads.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:24 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alot of times,since I travel fulltime,I can adjust my schedule easier to allot for "hit or miss tour cities"!!

This trip is looking good so far....fingers crossed!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women