Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
Danny117
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default The Decision, The Choice

Okay peoople heres the skinny....Brett Favre isn't gonna retire his decision will be to take the Vikings back to the Playoffs...but remember kids someone wrote a book back in the 60s or 70 "Why the Vikings will never win the Super Bowl?" Ironic as the Chiefs only Super Bowl victory was beating the Vikings.

The choice is whether you wanna bet on Favre's decision before he makes it.

I will take the under on this one.
Danny117 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:11 PM   #2
sipapi
Valued Poster

Brett Faaarva? Little "Something About Mary" hijinks. Played golf with Brett years ago and he told me then he would not retire until he beat the Chiefs in Super Bowl....I'd bet we are good for at least one more season of the Wrangler wearing old man.
sipapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:46 AM   #3
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

He meets with Dr. Andrews next week to see how well his left ankle has healed. If he gets the OK, he'll play. If not, he may not retire, but he'll wait a few weeks before showing up for practice. I'll say the over/under date for his return is Aug. 23.

I'll take the over; since I'm frequently wrong, I'll recommend you take the under.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #4
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

I would think for a man that has played football all his life, retiring would be a very sad decision to have to finally make. In my opinion, retiring for any man from any profession would be a hard transition. We all think it is the end all be all of existence....retirement (woo hoo) LOL.

However, I think a lot of men feel they are defined by what they do for a living. That's what makes them who they are. For a lot of men when that is gone, they might have a sense of not knowing who they are anymore. That huge life change might be hard to move into without some feelings of loss or thinking they are missing out on contributing to society.

I don't know what he is going to do. I am pretty sure that if his ankle surgery was not able to fix all that was needed in order for him to play again, he will be extremely bummed out by "having" to retire instead of retiring when he was really mentally, emotionally and physically ready to hang up the helmet.

Putting football aside, the thought of a man who loves nothing more than doing his job, Brett being forced into retirement would be extremely disheartening.
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #5
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I think if he can walk, he will come back. He's a tough guy and he needs to feed that ego. He must have forgotten the beating he took againgst the Saints last season. If the Vikes were smart, they should have prepared for him not to return and move on without him. He has become too much of a distraction and bigger than the team. I think it's selfish of him waiting until training camp to decide. He is still a gunslinger when it comes to qb's and will find as many ways to win as he will to lose the big games. The Vikes have talent, a lesser qb can still help them win.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

It will be a sad day if Favre cann't go. He and Walter Payton are the best I've ever seen play.
growler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women