Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82
Default NC/NS Forum

Some recent events in San Antonio, have led some of the membership to suggest a NC/NS forum. The following is a link to the thread were it is being discussed in San Antonio, but I am also quoting the posts suggesting this forum and/or the need for something of this nature.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=188154

From Altbier:
Quote:
Quoting flinde from another thread that I didn't want to add to: Quote:
Suggestion to owner/mods. How about a city specific NC/NS official thread?

This problem comes up, over and over again. Frankly, I'm getting as sick of writing my "this is not an (alert, review) its just a young gal missing an appointment - its part of the hobby - live with it - its part of the charm of young gals" bs as people probably are of reading it.

If it were all in one place, I could cruise past with my scroll mouse, and stood up guys would have a place to "vent". And people who care would have a place to check NC/NS history.
I like this idea. I'm not as tolerant as flinde of the inconsideration behind NCNS. I understand that things come up that can cause a cancellation, but in my book, NCNS is rude and inexcusable. A simple, timely phone call or text is all it takes to cancel. If I have an easy way to check on a provider's NCNS history, I'll use it to help decide if I really want to try to see her.

A single NCNS "alert" on a provider probably wouldn't sway me one way or the other unless I was already uncertain about her. But multiple reports by different hobbyists would certainly make me look elsewhere for my fun. No alerts probably wouldn't be particularly useful either.

If such a list or thread or whatever were started, should providers have the opportunity to comment? If so, would it be any different from simply posting in the coed section? It would at least make searches for such info easier.
From Ms. Amaya:

Quote:
sounds like a good idea to me.
i think it should include the name & date of wo did the nc/ns.

since this is in coed...i think the list should include gents & ladies alike.

i wonder if there should be abother part to include if the "wrong" party made right on it.
And from yours truly:

Quote:
I like the idea. There is really no appropriate forum for NC/NS by providers or hobbyists.

It does not go in the review forum because no session took place and providers can't post there to rebut the post. It does not go in alerts because, there is really no danger involved with it, just bad TCB skills or whatever.

And they dont really belong in the Co-ed because any post here immediately becomes a "suck it up dude" or "what did you do wrong" or as Bibi pointed out in another thread "hang [the] provider by her pussy" topic instead of a sharing of info on a NC/NS which might help another hobbyist in the future or in some situations may get a misunderstanding resolved. Plus with the constant posts in Co-ed they get lost easily.

I thought about suggesting starting it in the Men only area but that would not be fair since providers could not rebut any posts that may be false, etc.

I think a NC/NS forum would be a great addition. It would provide a forum to post about a NC/NS and allow a provider to rebut the post if it is not completely accurate. It will make it easier to search and use the info. Also, it would allow the guys that don't care about NC/NS to just ignore the forum.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47607
My ECCIE Reviews

I never have dealings with the Emporer. Not to be trusted....
amusemeant is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women