Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2014, 05:40 PM   #1
Zhangapang
Registered Member

Default What would you do?

So I set up an appointment with a Local provider the yesterday, who by the way looks amazing in her new pics. Anyways everything was set and when I show up to the hotel I see a patrol car right in front of the entrance and a couple suspicious cars in the parking lot. She said they weren't there for her and I totally believe her but it just felt uncomfortable to go in, so I asked politely to re-schedule for a later date.

What would you do?
Am I in the wrong?
Zhangapang is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:50 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Punt
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:30 PM   #3
alwaysonthemove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I would definitely bail. Always trust your gut.
alwaysonthemove is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:37 PM   #4
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

On one hand, it was probably nothing. When the police set up a sting, they are pretty good at making sure you don't spot them beforehand.

On the other hand, I will never tell someone that they were wrong for listening to their gut. Better safe than sorry is in the Top 5 rules for this hobby. Not only that, but if you had strong misgivings and decided to move ahead with the appointment, chances are that your worries would have put a damper on the experience.

So you probably did the right thing for you. I hope she is understanding about it if you try to re-schedule for another time.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:06 PM   #5
Saintliest
Valued Poster

Call in to your artillerymen and ask for a volley of white phosphorus to mask your entry/exit. But thats just me.
Saintliest is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:28 PM   #6
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

No you weren't wrong. I've had the exact same situation happen to me before and I did the exact same thing.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:06 PM   #7
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

+1 I was seeing what I thought would be a regular for the second time. First time was very good, but she hosted at her house and it was in a bad neighborhood. As I drove up, there are 2 LE cars with lights on. I drove through and texted her. She also said they were not there for her. It was on a cul-de-sac that was too obvious to drive through again, and her phone was fucking up. I texted her that it didn't matter why they were there, it was not cool to break the law right in front of LE (I didn't know they left 5 minutes after I drove by). By the time she texted back I was home.
I have called and texted once each since and she won't reply to me. Seems unreasonable to me that she wasn't cool with a reschedule based on the circumstances. I did not fuck up her phone or have LE come to her street. She has missed out on a good part of my budget.
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:14 PM   #8
Guest030219
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Run, or drive away, really really fast.
Guest030219 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:48 PM   #9
Guest042316-1
Account Disabled

I would figure out a way to get her 50% of whatever the donation you agreed to and ask to reschedule.
Guest042316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:23 PM   #10
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marte View Post
I would figure out a way to get her 50% of whatever the donation you agreed to and ask to reschedule.
I hate to be blunt but that sets a terrible expectation. It is not his fault there was police there. It probably wasn't her fault either. Part of her job as a provider doing incalls is to provide a hobby safe location. While not her fault she did not succeed in that obligation. So basically Shit happens and she should understand it. If she went to your out call and she got spooked by something like that would you expect her to do something extra for you?
bigryan2222 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:06 PM   #11
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider, this definitely sucks... having spent the prep time, passing up other appointments etc. Unfortunately as Ryan pointed out, these things can happen, and it is neither parties fault. It's just part of the business. Had he gone in out of guilt, he more than likely would have been terribly nervous, and neither he or the provider would have a great experience. It really was an unfortunate situation, and I don't think you had any other choice.

Hopefully she was understanding, and you have it rescheduled. Maybe just slip her a little gift card to one of her fave places listed in her showcase or something. Then have a great time!
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:58 AM   #12
Guest042316-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan2222 View Post
I hate to be blunt but that sets a terrible expectation. It is not his fault there was police there. It probably wasn't her fault either. Part of her job as a provider doing incalls is to provide a hobby safe location. While not her fault she did not succeed in that obligation. So basically Shit happens and she should understand it. If she went to your out call and she got spooked by something like that would you expect her to do something extra for you?
Agreed, likely neither party was at fault. All I'm saying is what I would do, not suggesting anyone else should. Many/most would agree with you this is not necessary but I would error on the front-end generosity side. If she was spooked by something at my OC, no, I would not expect her to do something special for me.
Guest042316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:12 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had that happen when I was at an incall.....I woke up and went on the patio at my Albuquerque hotel,there was a parking lot full of dps/sheriff and cop cars.They were having a conference on drunk driving!....I was upfront with my client and postponed our date.
No matter that they were not there for "you or her".... I would feel uneasy having an appt with that situation going on in my hotel.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:07 PM   #14
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Run Forest, Run!
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:29 PM   #15
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I had that happen once. It was at her apartment. I saw a Sheriff's Deputy car parked just outside her door. I drove off and called her as I circled the block. She said he was just there to serve papers on a neighbor, but she would understand if it freaked me out. I calmed down and went back about 15 mins later and he was gone. Went in and we had a great time.

Had it been a hotel, I might have done it differently.
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women