Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2016, 04:27 PM   #1
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Question about multi hour rate

I've noticed that more often often than not, I see that ladies post a 2hr rate that is just 2 times their 1 hour rate.

If I was a provider, I would want to encourage longer dates. Here is my logic using a 250/hr rate, but it applies to any rate:
To make 1250, with 1 hour dates, you would have to see 5 different guys. With getting ready, cleanup, straightening up your incall, new sheets and towels (hopefully for god sake) etc I would imagine that you have put in 30 min of not "on-the-clock" time per date for a total of 7.5 hours of your time.

If you were to charge $400 for 2 hours, 3 dates would yield you $50 less, spend 1 more hour on the dates, but your total time would be the exact same 7.5 hours. The big bonus as I see it is that you would have only had to have seen 3 men instead of 5 and I'd have to guess that there was less actual sweaty action going on and more conversation and relaxation.

This doesn't include room rates, gas, travel time for outcalls etc, especially if the gal is low volume and spreading this over 2-3 days.

Ladies, what are your thoughts? As always, guys, you can throw in your .02 also.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:05 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am 200hr and 300twohr.....but my 3 hour is 475 to 500 {depending if you are a new client or returning client}
I do this to encourage the twohour session....I think its the best option to experience all I have to offer and not get too tired out.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:14 PM   #3
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Because lord knows Dallas wears her men out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am 200hr and 300twohr.....but my 3 hour is 475 to 500 {depending if you are a new client or returning client}
I do this to encourage the twohour session....I think its the best option to experience all I have to offer and not get too tired out.
redbeard087 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:51 PM   #4
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I see this a lot in the 30 min verse hour rates. Half hr 140, full hour 280. I don't know the actual numbers, but how many guys would just do that half hour? I think most would, but a lot would do the full hour at 200. Lets say a lot just do the half, that is leaving 60 per appt in his pocket and not hers. It is an Econ 101 teaching and you see it in a lot of company promotions. Buy one pizza for 15 get 2nd for 5. Do the math, the pizza is a fixed cost per, say $2 each. 1 pizza, 15-2=13, 2 pizzas is 20-4=16. They just made $3 extra for very little extra effort. The pizza place just extracted $3 out of a customer that they wouldn't have gotten otherwise. In selling pussy, it is even better cause that pussy doesn't have a fixed cost, except for how sore it is I guess. Then just promote the shit out of the other two holes. lol

I think it is funny when girls say they "love greek" then put an extra 100 on it. I'm like damn, guess you don't love it that much.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 09:01 PM   #5
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You think greek is easy...SERIOUSLY. .
When was the last time you had A nine inch SS cock SLAMING your ass.
I love it
The gentlemen I engage with know that.
BUTT it is additional because I am not giving it away..why should I
My PSE
IS a PSE..Sometimes I lose track of time..& NEVER said hey we went way over.. Give me more$$$
There are tons of times guys ask for breaks...I go with it..if we have met!!!
My initial rate is generally an entry rate & goes lower after first meet..I see newbies REMEMBER... a lot of times the intro fee gives them 6 months of a really good reference if they need that and they know that if you don't like V
A donation requirement of somebody don't pay it call someone else if you're looking for quantity instead of quality I suggest highly that's what you do and a lot of people do eventually they come through
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 12:59 AM   #6
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

SM, take a chill pill, did you have a bad night or something? He didn't mention you by name and was just stating a fact, no reason to be argumentative and abrasive. Also, your post had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my question which had nothing to do with tours to greece, but thanks anyway. I hope your weekend is fantastic.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:52 AM   #7
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I didn't say it was easy, just that girls advertise they LOVE it then charge 100 extra for it or 50 or whatever. I'm not even into anal much, except maybe some toy play.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:55 AM   #8
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
I think it is funny when girls say they "love greek" then put an extra 100 on it. I'm like damn, guess you don't love it that much.
Just my opinion, but in this example, my thought is, it's more about getting extra $ than the fact that they really enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
You think greek is easy...SERIOUSLY....

No one is questioning whether or not it's easy
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:14 AM   #9
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Unless there are really rare circumstances, my minimum appointment is 2 hours. I spend about half of my appointment just bullshitting anyway. I don't recall ever having been charged the hourly rate X however many hours for that. It has always been a multi-hour "package" price.

I love writing, I get paid to do it. And I don't do it for free, so I understand the mentality.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:38 AM   #10
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

why ask why? The gals will conduct their business as they like. Sometimes it's completely bonkers and other times it seems they have a case of GPS. The climate may change business practices but I don't think any of them will listen to a bunch of wankers since they know we want more for less and they want to make more for the same.

You must be seriously be wanting for conversation to bring this up. It is a complete waste of time because nobody will be taking up your line of thinking unless they were already thinking the same as you.

Am I wrong?
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:33 AM   #11
woody4eroticfun
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
why ask why? The gals will conduct their business as they like. Sometimes it's completely bonkers and other times it seems they have a case of GPS. The climate may change business practices but I don't think any of them will listen to a bunch of wankers since they know we want more for less and they want to make more for the same.

You must be seriously be wanting for conversation to bring this up. It is a complete waste of time because nobody will be taking up your line of thinking unless they were already thinking the same as you.

Am I wrong?
Lighten up Francis....he's just trying to help some of the girls with their marketing, is that so bad ?
woody4eroticfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:47 AM   #12
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

Idk woody, I'm kinda agreeing with A2 on this one? As much as it makes "good" business sense, ultimately, this "job" is like all others. Employees want to make the most money, for the least effort and employers want the most effort for the least money. It just depends on the provider which way they think will improve their "profit margin." Either way, we'll always be here, as will they. So we can debate this over and over for an eternity.
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:29 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know my donations are some of the lowest around,but that does not mean I don't make "good money"....I have found that due to my rate structure,I have quite a few regulars everywhere I go...so that means I stay quite busy when I tour!

Now at home my rate structure is WAYYY low die to several factors...but it does not mean you get any less service....I do that because when I am home my "expenses" are not like when i travel....I just want to maintain a few calls a week to keep my budget sane and be able to chill out and wind down till I travel...........Travel is where I make bank.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:30 AM   #14
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaBad View Post
SM, take a chill pill, did you have a bad night or something? He didn't mention you by name and was just stating a fact, no reason to be argumentative and abrasive. Also, your post had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my question which had nothing to do with tours to greece, but thanks anyway. I hope your weekend is fantastic.
First of all
In what way was my response abrasive it may have rubbed you wrong.. but you and another provider like to use that word abrasive I find that to be hilarious ... second of all follow the thread that wasn't even aimed at you... should I have put the quote before I made my response as far as multi HRS most women I know give a pretty good break on a multi-hour session my response was about 97% to the response was about people & greek claim to love but add $100 to it will they say they love bbbj and everything else and still charge for that too that's what my response was about what's it abrasive.... I don't think so you need to look at some of my other posts in order to them kind of go there if you want this!!! I am a Sagittarius I can be very excited about things easily if you want to take that personally that is not my fault . really you have a wonderful weekend yourself I'm having a garage sale in 95-degree weather because I'm moving East baby... No I'm not leaving I'm just buying a new house
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 11:42 PM   #15
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
You think greek is easy...SERIOUSLY. .
When was the last time you had A nine inch SS cock SLAMING your ass.
I love it
The gentlemen I engage with know that.
BUTT it is additional because I am not giving it away..why should I
My PSE
IS a PSE..Sometimes I lose track of time..& NEVER said hey we went way over.. Give me more$$$
You shouldn't give it away sweetie, I couldn't agree more, after all, it always cost more to enter an exit...LOL, and your rep certainly proceeds that...

As far as the "nine inch" situation goes... I'd love to hook up but I have trouble doubling junior over...

I hope you understand..
malwoody is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women