Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2012, 12:22 AM   #1
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews
Question What brings a tear to your eye? What makes you catch your breath?

In the spirit of returning the Nebraska forum to its former glory, and in my desire to begin a thread free from inharmonious discourse, I offer the following for discussion, following BigH's lead.

We all know that men are intensely visual creatures, and not only do men adore seeing things that excite them in real life, things which will get them to 'stand at full attention', so to speak . . . But, we also know that men additionally visualize images and scenarios that they find to be intensely erotic, images which stimulate them (some studies suggest up to several times a minute at certain times of day), sometimes to orgasm.

So, my question for the gentlemen is this: What is your absolute favorite erotic image 1) that you have witnessed in real life, and 2) that you have ever visualized (in your head - whether it be in a dream, a daydream, a fantasy, during roleplay, while screwing your wife or a "butterface" etc.)? I've heard men exclaim several times, "Jackie, that outfit on you could actually bring a tear to my eye", or "That woman's breasts were so perfect, I could actually cry". Guys, what do you see that brings a tear to your eye? What image makes you catch your breath? Also, do these "great" images for you, do they change over time? Do you hold on to images from adolescence, or, do you refine your preferences as you have different experiences over the course of your life? Be it as simple as a piece of clothing draped over a lady's long neck "just right" or as crazy as an image involving a three ring circus, a gallon of lube and a contortionist. I'm all ears!

Ladies, is it the same for you? Are you a visual person, are you a voyeur? It isn't everyday that we hear of a "peeping Tina", however, "peeping Tom" is much more common . . . I have my own opinion, which I will wait until others have shared to chime in with, or maybe I'll just sit this one out and listen and learn. I'm curious if some of our ECCIE ladies are as visual as our men, or if it is other things that really get our gal's juices flowing.

Enjoy! Discuss!

I may post the same or similar thread / questions in other geographically segmented forums here on ECCIE, for additional insight.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:31 AM   #2
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Jackie - Free from inharmonious discourse? Yeah right. Good luck with that kiddo! The way things have been on here lately I don't think you could start a thread stating "the sun comes up in the east" without starting a major shit storm. Just ask the OP of the "How to End a Session" thread. It must be the relentless hot weather we've had this summer combined with election year politics that has folks in an extra owly mood. And it's not just on here. I've been noticing it off the board in daily life as well.

As far as the topic of your thread, it is something which it is hard to describe. We guys may be visual creatures but we are not the most verbal. Something that trips the trigger one time may not get the same reaction next time. And sometimes it's not just the visual that does it, but maybe a visual image combined with something that stimulates one of the other senses such as a pleasant smell.
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #3
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

...I'll start with my current signature (If I change it...future readers - too bad)
Men are extremely visual, but don't discount our other senses.
It's not some much what you say that causes my pulse to quicken, as the way YOU say it.
The tentative touch of your hand on my arm, followed by your tender kiss on my shoulder, the warmth of your breath on my chest.
The sounds you make when you surrender yourself to pleasure...not words...for you are beyond words.
A woman has many scents. Some she shares with everyone - her favorite perfume, or cologne. Some she shares only with her lover - and this is the unique sexual her
Tease me...tease me! Trail your hair down my chest as you kiss me lower and lower. Bite my nipples - just hard enough to make me hiss with pleasure. Dally when your attention reaches my cock...let me suffer your warm soft breath, a kiss or two...then your tongue sliding up and down it's lenght. Swallow me slowly, then on your withdraw, allow the lover-serpents to begin their tender dance.

I gotta stop....lol

OP, if you'd like to know more I'll be glad to explore this in greater depth in person
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:28 AM   #4
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Deleted...duplication sucks!
Old 08-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #5
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
OP, if you'd like to know more I'll be glad to explore this in greater depth in person
"Greater depth" . . . good one. You just have to tell everyone how long that stick of yours is, don't you!

Let's see if this thread can get any traction . . . And, yes, BigH, we'll explore this in "greater depth" soon.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

I must say if she has a beautiful smile, deep dark eyes, sultry voice, and smells nice my knees start to buckle. And please ladies, smelling nice does not equal smelling like the perfume counter at Dillard's.
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #7
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
"Greater depth" . . . good one. You just have to tell everyone how long that stick of yours is, don't you!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Ha ha
What's the old joke about (my) small stick...
On seeing my small stature she said, "who are you going to please with that little thing?" I replied, "me!"

His name is little Horace....not horse. LMAO
Old 08-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #8
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

HGO said it pretty well: "I must say if she has a beautiful smile, deep dark eyes, sultry voice, and smells nice my knees start to buckle. For me it's the smile that does it as much as anything. From that point it is the gentle touch, the soft caress on the cheek, back of the neck, arm or leg that gets my engine started. As an older guy, visual are less important than the soft voice, the soft touch and the gentle smile.

Jackie, you should know, as I rise to attention every time I start a conversation with you.
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #9
TRex1176
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Eyes and definitely smile. But nothing on this Earth gets me going like watching a nice piece of lingerie or a bra slowly falling away from a couple of beautiful breasts. That will definitely get me going.
TRex1176 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Well, at least for me TRex is headed in the right direction. But if I am being honest and not wanting to impress folks by referencing ee cummings, then I will say that what gets me going is a great set of funbags. Good god, I can't keep from staring, I am the worst. Strike me down now because I am not getting any better.

And now for some ee cummings,

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
Bairstan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

All it takes for me is this -- That PM or text that says When do you want to meet?

Mr. Happy stands at attention immediately (All 2.25 inches of him, thanks to Enzyte, used to only be 2.00 inches) but not for very long.

The tear comes later when the provider says one of two things:

1: That is the first time I have ever gotten the whole shaft and balls in my mouth at the same time. or

2: It's OK sweety, it happens to the best of them.
Bairstan is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #12
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bairstan View Post
All it takes for me is this -- That PM or text that says When do you want to meet?

Mr. Happy stands at attention immediately (All 2.25 inches of him, thanks to Enzyte, used to only be 2.00 inches) but not for very long.

The tear comes later when the provider says one of two things:

1: That is the first time I have ever gotten the whole shaft and balls in my mouth at the same time. or

2: It's OK sweety, it happens to the best of them.

Very good. That's my kind of post
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #13
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
So, my question for the gentlemen is this: What is your absolute favorite erotic image ... I'm all ears! ...
Easy. The images I always find most erotic always have denim in them. Particularly shorts. The slow 'open button at the top and insert hand' routine gives me chills.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #14
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I think I have done alot of things in this hobby as far as sex acts that sometimes run into the fetish side and they are alot of fun. Its' weird though that the little unexpected things are what get me the hottest. Like a braless gal in a low cut shirt that bends over momentarily and you see most of her breasts or just a peek of her nipple or the leg change that shows the panties with just a little bit of her pussy from the side. It's crazy because I also love a exhibitionist type gal that loves to show everything she has from every possbly angle. I guess what I am saying is I like all women in all their forms but its the little peeks that get me going.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #15
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default ORGASMS....FEMALE ORGASMS

I know I'm going to get off in a session. Heck, I'm with a beautiful lady who is focusing on me....how can I not? The thing that "brings a tear to my eye" is if the lady I'm with enjoys herself as well (lol...or at least does a convincing job of faking it!).

Recently had a session with some Denver area providers that was absolutely insane. Left feeling like the reincarnation of John Freakin' Holmes.

THAT is what makes me catch my breath.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women