Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Express your desire for changes
Stop provider bashing in open forum 26 83.87%
Stop provider bashing in bcd 19 61.29%
stop bcd credit for BP reviews 14 45.16%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2016, 04:38 PM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb A Poll for non drama hobbyists to stop the group's drama

For all u fine Alabam gentlemen and ladies too who wish touring providers would visit, know we don't because of the drama including provider bashing on open forum and in bcd, haggling rates and unnecessary rudeness. I get that you donu want involved, have an opinion and wish it would stop so I am posting this for you. I am; however, curious (and I bet a lot of touring are too) of how many of you there actually are... so please vote.

Your identity will not be shown. I had the option and chose ur discretion. I also chose no end date sonit can remain open.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 06:10 PM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Btw... u can choose more than one option.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:10 PM   #3
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1656667

There is a retaliation poll... vote "no" in this one please Thank you!
Old 03-08-2016, 10:41 PM   #4
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

This has got to be a historical moment in hooker history... lol. What do I mean? I bust this handle as LE a Month ago, it puts this poll up and my email blows up. I am getting more business from this poll than the ad I posted. This is crazy!
I love it though. Some wanna see me, some want me to keep posting information and fun. Let me do this:

Charitycharms@gmail.com, for those who don't have it and wanna show me some love too. I am very curious. And it's confirmed that I have 2 false reviews for dates that never happened. I have links and hopefully will be successful at having those removed. Wonder why they didnt post them here? Things make ya go "hmmmm". Probably cause they knew better.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:24 AM   #5
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oops.. I posted that in the wrong poll... lol.

I have been asked a few times what is "bcd". It stands for Behind Closed Doors and I am referring to the men's locker room. It's too easy for LE to join, post a BP review and get in the men's locker room. The information in there makes it to easy for them to fool providers to trust them from having info that we don't know is in there so say if "jack Spratt" says he seen "luscious" at the Hampton... then LE can contact a provider and say I seen u at the Hampton or "jack spratt" told me to tell u he seen u at the Hampton and I am cool. This is not good. It's very dangerous as well as Lord knows who is getting this access besides LE and this is not good. ECCIE REVIEWS need to be of ECCIE PROVIDERS to maintain all our safety. THIS IS ACTUALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT VOTE ON THIS POLL!
Old 03-09-2016, 04:02 PM   #6
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

??? Damn have I been gone that long? When is there ever drama in AL?
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 04:16 PM   #7
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh girl. The boards were dead when I originally came back. I tried to get em going w some fun threads. Then a newbie handle posted the link u see about new provider screening service available. I did the homework. Alerted a board not familiar with me. Started getting attacked by "the group". Tried to explain my history and internet hooker board history. Dealt w some old trolls. Dealt w some new ones. Here we are. Welcome back... I guess... I don't know anything about u. But we are sisters so... Happy Hobbying. Be safe!

PS: please see my threads on our future...
Finally some good news
The Movement
Old 03-10-2016, 06:11 PM   #8
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I was hoping for better numbers. The powers are here. Let's do this! 3rd option keeps cops outta the Men's Lounge. I understand their pov... and u enjoy the freebie but pay ur dues. Support the site and request with this poll to shut out LE from private places. Providers don't have access to the Men's Lounge. LE DOES. IT leaves us all vulnerable. Think!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women