Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2012, 03:48 AM   #1
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 611576
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Her Own Person & Business

I seem to be getting feedback from gentlemen thinking that there is either a fallout or drama between Ashely and I, but the main thing that I am hearing also is about her being really hard to get ahold of or not returning calls. She has her own phone and email but I cannot answer her phone, return calls or emails for her. She is her own woman and is good at what she does and is still learning the ropes but to go to her defense she also has been going through real tough family issues the month of Febuary. I ask that you gentlemen bare with her and if you decide to and go see her you wont regret it. I'm trying my best to teach her and guide her. Now I can give her all the advice and tips I can but which ever way she chooses to uses it I cannot control. I am on her about returning calls and better customer service skills. I hope and think that the message will stick so please bare with her and give her another chance. Promise you wont regret it after the time you have with her. She is like a flower and is starting to blossum and I think she will turn into a beautiful rose.
Farmers Daughter is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Good looking out for your friend, Jane.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #3
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I am not sure we should have to "bare with" or wait for someone to bloom while pocketing our money. There already seems to be some dispute on whether or not we would regret it.
But to each his or her own.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

??
Old 03-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #5
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Bare with her or not. She is completly new and being new she cant be a 5 Star Provider as other who made mistakes when they first started the business. Luckily enough eccie was not around at the time when they did for everyone to critcize No one is professional when they start at something. Thats why there a saying (Pratices makes Perfect). We all have are miscues and mistakes in the past, and its those who are wise that learn from them and dont repeat. If we were all perfect in the first thing we started there would be no need for training, orientation, or schooling for that matter. I guess patience is not something that all people have. I just ask the others who are more understanding to give her a shot. She is learning from her ways and will be more prompt and better with customer service skills.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

There's no need to debate about who is spending money or losing money and if she's good because she's new or people taking chances, etc.

I think that there were some poor choice of words and how this all came across. No one should have to "bear with" anything (the poor choice of words thing).

Guys, you should take into consideration that Ashley is new and may not be everything that you want right now. But, she could also be exactly what you're looking for and you're never going to know unless you give her a chance. That decision is completely up to you though. It is your money and your time, you do what you wish.

The only thing that a lady should know how to do when first starting in this business is how to give head or fuck. But, like most things in life.....not everyone knows how to do that even when they're in their 50's.

This is where "give her a chance if you wish" comes into play. You know what she's capable of and you know what mistakes she's made. She'll either learn from them or she won't, but no one will know until they make the choice to go see her.

Jane, my suggestion is that you stop speaking for her. If she chooses to advertise, she should get an account on here and speak for herself. Its a wonderful thing that you wish to help her and want to defend her, but if she wants to be successful, she needs to start standing on her own.

I hope she does well, I've heard good things about her.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #7
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Good clarification and advice, Elena. When the young lady in question is done dealing w/ her personal family concerns she can choose to return and behave as a professional (or not) and own up to her short-comings (or not). Perhaps she can offer to make things better for those who feel they were short-changed (or not). Success is often be dependent on putting the customers' needs before your own.

On the other hand, as those of us who daily deal with customers/clients know, some folks can not be made happy. Even when you've given them more than they ask for, they choose to feel short-changed and keep asking for more. The key is to communicate and consistently offer good prompt service. And it never hurts to have an experienced mentor/trainer when starting in a new endeavor.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #8
Midwest Belle Ashely
Account Disabled

User ID: 124233
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi everyone, I am very new to all of this and learning the do's and don'ts and trying to learn as much as I can. It is hard right now for me to juggle it all with things going on with a family member's illness. After an operation I can sigh with relief, I vow and promise to those who have contacted or thinking of contacting me that I will be on top of my phone and returning your calls. Jane has been great to me and giving me good advice, I just have had alot on my mind with family issues at the same time learning everything about the hobby . Looking to be verified soon and hope I hear from many of you in the future.
Midwest Belle Ashely is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #9
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Thanks Ashely your comments are appreciated and duly noted. Hope all goes well and I hope to see you then sometime in the future.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #10
Osolomio
Valued Poster

I'm feeling good about you already, Ashely. Good first post.

I'm pleased your family member is in recovery. Take your time, perform your family duties and clear your head. We will all still be here when you return (yes, I should only speak for myself, but I have a pretty good feeling most of us are going to still be here). In fact, even if you chose to not return, we'd still be here.

Always listen to advice from those who have already been there. Always have a good idea of who the adviser is. Choose carefully the advice you take. Remember it is easy to give the wrong advice. It costs nothing. It is difficult to take and then have to deal with the consequences of bad advice. It can cost you everything.

In the absence of everything else, if the situation were reversed, how would you prefer to be treated. Always treat other people the way you would want to be treated. Wanna be treated like an asshole? Treat other people like assholes. Simple as that.

..Aaand *Scene!*
Old 03-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #11
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Just to be clear. I liked your first post. From it I imagine you to be a nice person who is intelligent enough to want to improve her skill set and eager enough to get there. Your pictures show you to be pretty good looking too.

Just waiting for someone to misconstrue my previous post as calling you an asshole...
Old 03-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
Midwest Belle Ashely
Account Disabled

User ID: 124233
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Osolomio for the kind words and I do hope to meet you in the flesh (literally) soon. I have a good head on my shoulders and can see the intent of people and if they are genuine or not. Jane has been a lifesaver to me with all she has done for me in and outside of the hobby. She has given me nothing but great advice and know how on many things but also I just havent had all the time to put into it like I wanted earlier with my personal issue. Luckily all worked out fine and now I'm ready to engulf myself in the hobby.
Midwest Belle Ashely is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
Erwin M Fletcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Erwin M Fletcher is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #14
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin M Fletcher View Post
Fletch, you're been here for 2 months and have a lot to prove too. So far you look a bit like a pot stirrer to me.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #15
Erwin M Fletcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Ya Ive been here way longer than that just didnt sign up. And honestly Im not stirring the pot as you say on this matter. However I did say I will give the benefit of the doubt to her. Im trying to be a good boy here so give me a break and Im trying to get along with everyone.
Erwin M Fletcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women