Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10
Default What is this whole "Board Standing" all about?

During my recent battle with the mouths and egos of this board, it dawned on me that the old timers of this hobby believe that they deserve some sort of "respect" because they've been in the hobby X number of years. They also think that their way of hobbying is the only correct way. Is it so hard to believe that some of us "young" guys do have experience with women and know what we're doing? Should I give respect to the guy that is respectful to all but has only been hobbying for 1 year? Or the asshole who has spent the last 10 years being an asshole? The answer is pretty clear to me.

These guys resort to blatant lies to make themselves look good. It's the World of Warcraft phenomenon where they prefer alternate reality from RW reality because if you meet these guys in person, you'll see that they're just over the hill guys trying to re-live their youth being tough drinking that elixir of keyboard courage. Respect is earned. Not given.
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
rrtx88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I don't really want to join all the debate that's been going on,, but I do believe a certain amount of respect should be given to those older members or members with high thread counts. It would be like getting a new job. The new workplace will have cliques and inside jokes and a certain way of doing things. You shouldn't just kick the doors open and say "it's my way or the highway"

A couple of the older memebers have been very helpful in my learning of this hobby and I think it is because I've shown respect and they have done so in turn.

I've also started a gun hobby and the same thing can be said for those message boards. As a newer memeber I need and apprecaite the help others offer.

... Also I think the same respect thing should be applied to the girls here. Like it or not, this is a small community.
rrtx88 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

That's why you get none . You haven't earned shit . Just a person with a chip on his shoulder. Respect is a 2 way street , and you still havent learned that , so keep starting your cry baby threads. I pity you!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #4
txAustin202
BANNED

There is a difference between showing someone the ropes and what goes on around here. I've been a mentor to many young college hires and I have never gotten down on them like some do here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtx88 View Post
I don't really want to join all the debate that's been going on,, but I do believe a certain amount of respect should be given to those older members or members with high thread counts. It would be like getting a new job. The new workplace will have cliques and inside jokes and a certain way of doing things. You shouldn't just kick the doors open and say "it's my way or the highway"

A couple of the older memebers have been very helpful in my learning of this hobby and I think it is because I've shown respect and they have done so in turn.

I've also started a gun hobby and the same thing can be said for those message boards. As a newer memeber I need and apprecaite the help others offer.

... Also I think the same respect thing should be applied to the girls here. Like it or not, this is a small community.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtx88 View Post

It really depends on what their posting. Some have high post counts but there isn't ever any content to the posts, just welcome in welcome wagon, good review in review section just to get counts up. Others might have normal or low post counts but usually interject some good insite or info into what their saying. Me, I'm a more of a mixed bag. In some forums I mostly review or give advice in other forums I like to crack wise.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
txAustin202
BANNED

Lol the mascot speaks. Either I don't care about whatever I'm not getting or I'm actually getting it. No idea what you're talking about sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
That's why you get none . You haven't earned shit . Just a person with a chip on his shoulder. I pity you!
Old 04-29-2012, 12:33 PM   #7
rrtx88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Oh definitely a fair point. High post count does not always equal knowledge.
rrtx88 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #8
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
There is a difference between showing someone the ropes and what goes on around here. I've been a mentor to many young college hires and I have never gotten down on them like some do here.
You'll get some of both here. You'll get some who will shoot you pm's to give you some advice. You'll find some who will share info or give you advice in open forum if you ask. And of course there are some who just like to hate and wait for a big swinging dick to start something so they can jump in. Oh, and of course you have the big swinging dicks who do pretty much whatever they please.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #9
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

yes we do deserve respect, for we have seen it all in our many years of doing this..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Veterans of this board do not hold a monopoly on 'assholes' as you called them. Plenty of n00bies qualify too...
governmentguru is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #11
hobbie
Account Disabled

TxAustin202, it is a mixed bag. There have been a lot of old timers that had tremendous amount of experence and enjoyed helping out the newbies that are no longer here (ECCIE and as far back as ASPD). Unfortunately a lot have either left Eccie or just use it for information now and do not participate due to the harassment they received when they say anything positive about a provider ( Ie: just one of them, but a hugh loss known for "Austin adorables"). That is not to say there are not still some good old timers here, there are. But, unfortunately the ones who what to dominate and make this board negative have the majority of posts. It is strictly about dominance, control, the power that they feel from it, and the high it gives them.

Don't let them get you down, Don't be a follower, be who you are! Just STOP responding to them and keep on Trucking. Let the Trolls respond to themselves!!!! No body really cares what they say anyway except the Trolls themselves.

Hobbie
hobbie is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #12
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
During my recent battle with the mouths and egos of this board, it dawned on me that the old timers of this hobby believe that they deserve some sort of "respect" because they've been in the hobby X number of years. They also think that their way of hobbying is the only correct way. Is it so hard to believe that some of us "young" guys do have experience with women and know what we're doing? Should I give respect to the guy that is respectful to all but has only been hobbying for 1 year? Or the asshole who has spent the last 10 years being an asshole? The answer is pretty clear to me.

I respect all those that come before me. I was on the old board for 3 years before I became "vocal". I lived with my SO and rarely had time to post. I had about 70 posts in three years on the P. I didn't even know about the BCD, ROS, etc. My marital status changed and so did my style. I came to realize that I was catching flack for my SW reviews by "the old austin guard", "austin adorables" that hobbie mentions in his post.

These guys resort to blatant lies to make themselves look good. It's the World of Warcraft phenomenon where they prefer alternate reality from RW reality because if you meet these guys in person, you'll see that they're just over the hill guys trying to re-live their youth being tough drinking that elixir of keyboard courage. Respect is earned. Not given.
I still don't get why you would attend a function with people you don't care for. Seems like a waste of time if you ask me. Life is too short to spend it with people you don't like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbie View Post
TxAustin202, it is a mixed bag. There have been a lot of old timers that had tremendous amount of experence and enjoyed helping out the newbies that are no longer here (ECCIE and as far back as ASPD). Unfortunately a lot have either left Eccie or just use it for information now and do not participate due to the harassment they received when they say anything positive about a provider ( Ie: just one of them, but a hugh loss known for "Austin adorables"). That is not to say there are not still some good old timers here, there are.

I wonder if some of the "good" old timers where the ones who were telling providers they wouldn't see them if they were reviewed by me when I first started out?

But, unfortunately the ones who what to dominate and make this board negative have the majority of posts. It is strictly about dominance, control, the power that they feel from it, and the high it gives them.

You are one to speak how others feel now?

Don't let them get you down, Don't be a follower, be who you are! Just STOP responding to them and keep on Trucking. Let the Trolls respond to themselves!!!! No body really cares what they say anyway except the Trolls themselves.

Hobbie
I await your reply lol

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #13
hobbie
Account Disabled

Sixx, your reviews never meant anything to me, you do have a big ego don't you!!

I speak for myself, if others agree fine, if not good. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I was expressing my thoughts and those of the many "old timers" I know and have spoken to.

Seems you are very sedative to my remarks? Worried about something?
Old 04-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #14
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbie View Post
Sixx, your reviews never meant anything to me, you do have a big ego don't you!!

I speak for myself, if others agree fine, if not good. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I was expressing my thoughts and those of the many "old timers" I know and have spoken to.

Seems you are very sedative to my remarks? Worried about something?

I never said you in particular. I simply expressed what was communicated to me by providers and some of the Austin adorables who would only see me if I didn't review them to not upset some of their "old guard" regulars

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #15
hobbie
Account Disabled

Back tracking now are we now?

I personally doubt you claim about the providers, but that is just me. Must be nice to have so much power over providers or is that your reputation exceeds you and the providers were afraid their reputation would be destroyed if anyone knew you spent time with them? Says a lot about you! Your ego is growing by the minute!

This is getting old and I don't want to make this another Negative post (taking my own advise and not feeding the Trolls) so this is Hobbie saying over and out. The readers will know what is correct and what is not, so no worries here.

Have fun everyone, I hope everyone has an exciting and safe night.

Hobbie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women