Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
ConsultantGuy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default A question for the ladies

I recently gave a negative review based upon what I thought was a bad experience, and because it was “not as advertised”, it set up the wrong expectations for me. The review was a truthful account of events.
I do know if she set up the right expectation for me by NOT advertising GFE, my opinion would have been much different of the time I spent with her (at least in my tone).
My question is this:
From the provider’s perspective – does this make me look like an ass? Would it make you think twice before booking a session with me?
Thanks
ConsultantGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Well my opinion of you wouldn't immediately jump to.."this guys a jerk" ..

I do personality checks on my pre-clients...basically a number of things that I do before I would agree to see you...I look at a number of the posts you have contributed too...I check out some of the reviews you do..and read about how you speak about women in general..you know.. whether it be positive or degrading..and of course how you handle the actual screening process...

Now the fact that I considar myself "gfe" in my mind may not be "gfe" in your mind...

Like for instance I don't kiss all my clients..I don't offer greek (anymore)..There are certain situations that would prevent me for doin some of the thing guys consider a "gfe".

I'm a ymmv kinda girl depending on you the client...okay..how you present yourself when you show up has a lot to do with how our time will go...
For instance..If i hear your throat is kinda froggy you either getting over a cold or one is coming on..smell like 15 packs of smoked cigs..smell like you haven't brushed your teethe in like a week...nope I'm not gonna kiss you..
If your smelling to heaven.. nope..your a covered guy..eh..so I guess that question is abit wide open.....

Now if the lady posted in the ladies locker spot that you were an azz..and certain things didn't happen cuz of certain situations that happened during your time together..well then yes..you'd probly be knighted an ass...

And myself.. Im kinda a avoid the drama kinda gal..I d avoid you..however...giving a no on a review..naw..I wouldn't knight you as an ass..however the other things I mentioned may prevent me from seeing you..Its all a vicious circle my friend...:-D hope that helps...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:50 PM   #3
ConsultantGuy
Account Disabled

Thanks Anita, I appreciate your thoughts. No drama is a good place to be and I get your comments.

I have to say just for the record. I adore women (my weakness), take care of myself with good hygiene and like to give as much as I receive. For the most part, I am a straight stand up guy.

Just in case we have the opportunity to meet up some time … I am just saying
Old 10-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Re: My question is this

My question is this: From the provider’s perspective – does this make me look like an ass? Would it make you think twice before booking a session with me?
Thanks

IMHO, If I screen you, AND you sound pleasing... lol, then I will visit with you!

:--)

A review is a review; Just that. I do not take them into consideration when booking.
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

If you had the majority of your reviews all as negative or no's that you wouldn't recommend another gent seeing them, I'd probably look more into what is going on, that you aren't feeling like you are getting your all out of an appointment. But being how 2 reviews that you have written, IMHO, I wouldn't not see you or think your an a** because you gave a provider a bad review.

If you are looking for a "GFE" experience, to me you want that connection as well. Build up of conversation over a glass of wine or preferred drink, then heading into the bedroom. There are many of fine ladies in Rochester to choose from, and as Anita stated, kind of, we are all different. Also to us, GFE may mean one thing than to you. My suggestion for you, so that you can get maximum enjoyment out of your visit, talk with the ladies your wanting to meet. See if through email or calling you get a connection. Let them know what you consider GFE. This way you can find out before you set anything up, if the next lady will meet your needs and expectations.

Best of luck and I hope this helped you!!
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
Stud Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I recently had a similar experience with a contact of of BP,
(Julie Jensen) a no digits, no daty, no gfe, etc. a no GFE type of gal that held herself out differently. I don't usually write bad reviews & I didn;t until I saw your remarks here & I then made the above comments. False advertising on BP & the old Craigslist seemed to be more often the rule rather than the exception but I thought that BP had cleaned up lately. I guess Caveat Emptor still is the rule.
As for the ladies here I don't think I've seen a bad review against any of the "regular Upstate" ladies. TY ladies!
Stud Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #7
m2244
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23089
My ECCIE Reviews

good words ladies i agree with all said
m2244 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #8
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

I would imagine that good providers welcome negative reviews of the not-so-good providers. It drives more clients to seek their services. The providers on this board are popular for a reason.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:15 AM   #9
summerwaves
Account Disabled

User ID: 14339

Well, it takes two to make a good time. Your review tells me nothing other than the session lasted 35 minutes. I can only guess as to what happened. I would think twice about booking with you since I can't read the details of the review and have no idea what happened. If you contacted me, I would talk to you about your experience and your expectations before I booked with you. You seem like a nice guy and perhaps a bit shy and might not speak up as to what you would like, but then again, I can only guess.
summerwaves is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:31 AM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Reread your reviews. I am not a master of reviews, or writing at all. But your first paragraph in the "no" review could have been right after Physical Description:, and before ROS. Your a better writer than me. Well thats not hard to do. But that paragraph did not need to be in ROS and would have done you well in the eyes of providers reading it. IMHO. That with some of the stuff you posted in this thread would have been even better.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #11
ConsultantGuy
Account Disabled

Thanks Offshoredrilling will do ... do they refere to you as OSD - that is a lot to type
Old 10-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #12
ConsultantGuy
Account Disabled

Ladies – thank you. You have been very helpful and I do hope that I have the opportunity to meet up with a few of you in due time. BTW - I do wish many of you Rochester gems were located in Buffalo. However, at the same time (as someone else mentioned recently), I would probably be broke and or divorced. Too much of a good thing!
Old 10-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #13
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

OSD is fine

OSD
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:14 AM   #14
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
OSD is fine

OSD

Braggart.....

elg....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #15
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I pretty much agree with the other ladies on this. I wouldn't think you were an ass unless I saw you frequently wrote bad reviews or if I read what the lady had to say about it and knew that I wouldn't give you my all in her situation either due to certain things (BO, ashtray face, rude, pushy, refusing a shower if the lady asked you to,being forceful,stalkerish behavior...)
I do know now after a terrible personal experience that some guys will try and black mail a girl with a review. I am not at all saying that is what you did but I recently experienced it on another site. If I were to see you either write terrible or amazing reviews with no gray area I would think that maybe you partake in that.
Once again, a lot of things factor into GFE. Your idea of GFE might be different from what other Gents or Ladies view as GFE,in my opinion Greek isn't GFE, I don't even offer it.
Just to touch base on this again, if a Gent has terrible hygiene than YMMV, he has the option to ask for a shower or he wont come anywhere near getting full GFE.
Just my 2cents.
XoXoXXX
Lexxxy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women