Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2014, 11:28 AM   #1
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How to Not Get Caught by Your SO...

I scheduled a short notice appointment yesterday with someone I had seen before. There was only 30 mins from the time scheduled until the appointment. A few minutes after the scheduled time I ask where they are. Radio silence. This morning I get a text saying their SO found their phone. My first reaction was "how could you be so careless?". But then I thought maybe some people just don't know any better. So I decided that we should make a warning/ preventative list of "how to not get caught by your SO".

1) If you have a hobby phone, tell your SO that it is your work phone.
2) if you MUST save providers numbers, change the name to one of your co-workers names.
3) Delete, Delete, Delete! Delete your text messages!!
4) Keep your conversations G rated and very basic so that if you forget to delete, it could be seen as scheduling a meeting or conference call. Or if you are a blue collar worker, setting up a job.
5) Keep your phone off around your SO. If they ask why, tell them you want them to have your undivided attention and don't want work to get in the way.
6) Clear your browser or use incognito or private browsing so your SO does not find this site.

I'm sure there is more but that's what you guys are here for! How do you keep you SO from becoming suspicious?
Brainstorm! Help your fellow hobbyists!
XOXO
JP
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #2
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Think with your big head first! I don't deviate from my normal routine. I schedule my appointments around my work schedule and don't play during my home time. Thankfully, I have job with a lot of flexibility which allows me to play easier. Plus, what JP said.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:41 AM   #3
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I made an app for burner androids about two years ago, that deleted calls in/out, texts, and browser history automatically. This was for gamblers at the time. I should see if I can find the old API's and see if eclipse still works, might be able to play hero for some of the forgetful sorts.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #4
mydallas1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Go pro sms. It allows for a private inbox that can be password protected and have no notifications. Also once a number is out into private or stays thei. Meaning if the text messages are deleted and the provider text it automatically goes into the private box. Replying through the app (if one has Google voice) uses that number not the real number.
I still think cyber dust needs to become highly used. Disappearing texts. I phone number. Screen shots on android aren't allowed and on iPhones they don't show a name it's just the text.
mydallas1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:58 AM   #5
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Easier still, just out yourself. They'll either leave or let you know how special you really are to them. Sure simplified my life. Our deal is don't ask, don't tell FYI
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:00 PM   #6
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Technology has changed a lot since this was first posted 12 years ago, but I still say it is a must-read for any married man in the hobby:

32Flavors' Hobby Primer for the Married Man

This single essential post has saved many men, myself included. Read it. Live by it.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:14 PM   #7
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

If you're going to cheat, why even let your SO know you have a second phone?

As Mtabsw suggested, I think the simplest (in the long run) and most honest way is to let your SO what you intend to do and give them the choice to leave or stay.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:22 PM   #8
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
If you're going to cheat, why even let your SO know you have a second phone?

As Mtabsw suggested, I think the simplest (in the long run) and most honest way is to let your SO what you intend to do and give them the choice to leave or stay.
I just feel it would be easier to say your hobby phone is a work phone than explaining why you have two phones when your SO finds it.

But I agree with honesty. Don't ask, don't tell is a great set up as long as no one makes anything blatantly obvious.

But there was a thread a while back (as there always is) about a provider getting phone calls from a hobbyist's SO. I feel like we should have a "Don't get caught" handbook kinda like what TinMan posted readily available for the comfort and safety of all of our members.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:26 PM   #9
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Or play as a couple . . .
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #10
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
But there was a thread a while back (as there always is) about a provider getting phone calls from a hobbyist's SO.
When a provider gets a call from a woman, she should start screaming:

STOP CALLING ME and leave my husband alone you festering cunt!!
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:39 PM   #11
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Don't save pictures of your dick being sucked and for God's sake no videos. If you're too senile to remember your encounters take that as a sign that you're likely going to forget something else (browsing history) and don't hobby.

Hobby phones belong in a locked drawer at your office an always returned to the locked drawer before you go home. If you're too senile to remember to return your hobby phone to the locked drawer at your office take that as a sign that you'll likely screw up somewhere else (browsing history) and don't hobby.

Work without a net and don't take a hobby phone with you when you're out to see a Provider. If you need to use a phone find a pay phone or use Google Voice and rely on texts (don't forget to erase your browser history and do NOT save passwords...some phones will autofill passwords and that's all your SO needs.

I do not relish making soon-to-be-ex-husbands miserable, but I'm really good at making the soon-to-be-ex-wives not only happy in court but afterwards too. Be careful out there guys.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:50 PM   #12
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

I'd post the details of how I keep this a secret but she would know it's me if she reads it.
OK...Google Voice. That should throw you off the trail, honey.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:00 PM   #13
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Ladies, please don't leave your hair clips at the clients house. Police your area
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:40 PM   #14
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

SO? What SO? Makes hobbying a whole lot easier.
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:00 PM   #15
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Google Voice number
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women