Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
GTDADDY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Tattoos

I have noticed a number of providers are now sporting tattoos on their thighs. Not just small ones and are in a place where only paints and or knee length skirts cover it in public. I'm old and remember when the tattoo over the butt came out and was dubbed the "tramp stamp". I also get the Sanscript, so popular in Hollywood. I also get it that some people just like ink. I was wondering if the thigh tattoos meant anything other than just a tattoo. Maybe a gang thing, a pimps mark, or a "Thigh Master-piece"? Thoughts?
GTDADDY is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
emmabunnie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 85860
My ECCIE Reviews

I never heard of using a thigh tattoo as a marker but who knows. i have 4 tattoos all small and easy to.hide. but that's my preference. Tattoos can be really sexy if they are done right..meaning quality work. cheap price almost 90% of the time a bad quality tattoo.
emmabunnie is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
Guest032214-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

IMO it's a fad. And right now tattoos are in. Have you noticed a slight upswing in providers advertising no tattoos? Can't wait for the look of some 20-30 years from now.
Guest032214-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #4
Mrgalveston
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I perfere no tat's but thats just me. I always tip more for no tats and no staples in their lips or noise.
Mrgalveston is online now   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:17 AM   #5
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Spunky View Post
IMO it's a fad. And right now tattoos are in. Have you noticed a slight upswing in providers advertising no tattoos? Can't wait for the look of some 20-30 years from now.
I like tattoos and I like women who have them. I'll admit there is something to a young girl with a perfect skin, etc., etc... but those chicks can't fuck for shit. Gimme a girl who's been around the block a time or two, isn't afraid of a cumshot and can take the pain of a needle jabbing ink underneath her skin for hours on end. She has the constitution for some real fun between the sheets.

As for it being "a fad", well maybe. But archaeologists have found remains from the neolithic period (about 5000-4000 BC) that have tattoos and other body modifications. So does something that people have been doing for 6 or 7 thousand years really qualify as a fad?

And I get that shit about "What do you think they'll look like when you're 70?!" all the time. I get it. People get old; things fall apart -- the center does not hold, blah, blah, blah. On the other hand, nobody looks good when they're 70. Nobody. I'll be old and pissed off at the world, throwing empties at the neighborhood kids... Who gives a shit if my tattoos don't look great anymore?
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:18 AM   #6
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Maybe it's just because I'm old but the entire concept of tattoos on anyone eludes me. Greatly prefer no tats but if I refused to see ladies with tats I'd be in for some slim pickins.
Tobor the 8th Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:40 AM   #7
Captain Noc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

To me they look like blemishes or imperfections. Like a giant birthmark. There's really no “art” to it, in my opinion. It is just a fad, even if the slaves, building the pyramids wore them.

It’s tribal; it’s a desire to make a statement as to who “I” am. To fit in, to be a member of something, like the tuff, cool crowd.

Or a sailor………

To each his own!

Just my opinion……..

Captain Noc is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #8
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
And I get that shit about "What do you think they'll look like when you're 70?!" all the time. I get it. People get old; things fall apart -- the center does not hold, blah, blah, blah. On the other hand, nobody looks good when they're 70. Nobody. I'll be old and pissed off at the world, throwing empties at the neighborhood kids... Who gives a shit if my tattoos don't look great anymore?
TFF! LMFAO!

I prefer none, but then it depends on the woman. I have seen a couple that I did like. They look good on some women as long as they are not overwhelming and professionally done. Location is important, also.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

No tattoos much better and sexy on a lady. If you don't have any yet ladies do yourself a favor and don't get any.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #10
Guest032214-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

You can change your hair color or its length. You can change your appearance or the clothes you wear...etc. But for the most part tattoos are permanent. Be careful what you ink.
Guest032214-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Never liked them....though I can tolerate to some extent.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:23 AM   #12
Yowzer
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I think a lot of us guys are so called Baby Boomers. For our generation the only ones that had tattoos were sailors and bikers. Tats were considered tacky and trashy, and I think we still think this way. Sure I'm a guy the prefers NO tats.

But for this new generation, its not a big deal. I've thought about when they turn 50, 60, 70+. Well the answer is everyone else will have them too. So, again it won't be as much of a stigma.

My biggest problem with them is the relative permanency of tats. Would any women decide to pick out one, just one, pair of shoes to wear the rest of her life? Or set of earrings, clothes, hair styles, etc. Your tastes change and so do what you think is important. BF/SOs name on you: big big turn off to all guys and do you think that it's really going to last that long?

Maybe my overall objection would be lessened if they used "erasable" tats that could be removed w/o spending a fortune. But I still think that the human body is a beautiful thing, like a lovely pasture with trees. Why mess up a good thing? It's like putting billboards on a great, magnificent landscape. It just flat ruins it.
Yowzer is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #13
Guest100318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Trash
Guest100318 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #14
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I used to work in a health cae setting and saw lots of tatoos on old patients.

There is nothing sadder looking than a 50 year old hula girl! One patient had three saints tatooed on his chest (nearly life-sized)undergone bypass surgery and they didn't get the faceof the Virgine of Guadalupe lined up right.One guy had a heart with six names tatooed under it . . .each with a line through it.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women