Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
eve
Account Disabled

User ID: 29994
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The dirty little Stories...

I want to know dirty little stories.... The best Sex you ever had....... the most intensifying.... one that will having you want more as you think about it.... Civi Sex!! I will post mine in a bit.....
eve is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
TexAss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Mmmmmmm

This should be good!
TexAss is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #3
Guest030112-4
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35792

*sits on pins & needles waiting for eve to recount that one night last week when she and I... *
Guest030112-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #4
eve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Me:
It was my birthday and I wanted something special.... I had a friend on yahoo that was a female and a SO at home... While he was at work I was talking to her on the phone and asked her to come over. She said So could watch but not join. She finally made it there at about 11pm... She came upstairs with us and she asked for the lights to be turned out.. Her and I started playing and well it got hot and heavy.. She summoned for him to join.. As she lay between my legs, he lays between hers... I manage to move my head to watch and couldn't believe how turned on I was by watching him with her. I ask her to lay on the bed as I sit in her face.. Damn that girl was good... The SO goes in for the kill as we all came together... OMG... She then got dressed and she kissed me goodnight and left... She did call me a few days later for more....
eve is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Hot story Eve, I remember that night it was hot and she was fun! Just kidding, but hot story!
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
TexAss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default I love Halloween...

Okay, first off, this kind of thing hardly ever happens to me.

I was attending a Halloween party a while back at some friends of ours house. It was a full costume party and there was lots of booze flowing. The place was full of hot women all dressed up. This one Mexican gal in particular had some amazing boobs in a very, very low cut top. I think she was supposed to be a pop singer of some kind. Anyway, I was taking a peep of the gorgeous globes when she caught me red handed and smiled. I was quite embarrassed about the whole thing and retired to another room where a three piece band was playing some rock and roll.

Now, my SO and a couple of her girl friends had already left the party to run to another house for more drinks. I was there alone but among quite a few folks I know. I was dancing with another friend's wife and we were having a good time when the hot little Mexican gal makes her way unto the floor and starts dancing with me. I knew she was wasted and so was I but until she started doing some bumping and grinding on me I had no idea how drunk. This goes on for a few minutes and then she says we need to get another drink so I follow her off the floor.

She has me by the hand and is pulling me through the house laughing and shaking her money maker as we walk. We get to the back of the house and it's pretty dead back there. She walks out the back door with me in tow and goes around to the side of the house where the pool is. I'm thinking, holy cow this chick is hot and horny! Before I could even say a word she dropped to her knees and starting fumbling with my belt. I had to help her with the belt and jeans button but she didn't need any help from that point forward! In her mouth went my cock and she went to town moaning and slurping like she was never going to get another one again. This went on for only a few minutes before my balls starting boiling and I knew I was gonna blow, so I warned her. She told me, "Not yet, please not yet".

She stood up and put both hands above her against the brick wall, looked back over her shoulder up at me and told me to fuck her right there. I suited up quickly then reached up under her leather skirt and yanked her wet panties to the side. My cock buried to the hilt as I slipped in and she arched her back. I wish I could say I gave her the ride of her life but in all honesty it only lasted a few minutes before I blew a load. As we were coming down from our little sexual high I mentioned to her that I had better get back before my SO showed up. She then told me her SO was in the house!

As I'm walking back around the corner my SO comes out of the house looking for me. Talk about close calls. She asked me what I was doing out there and I told her this gal was drunk and getting sick and I was just being a gentleman and helping her in a time of need.
TexAss is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:26 PM   #7
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Well I saw this topic and thought I’d share a post I made in another area that deals with doubles and what a great double I had in Las Vegas. Hope you all enjoy.

I just got back from a six-day, five-night trip to Vegas and what happened on the first day had everything from that point going downhill. That’s quite a statement considering all the things you can do in Vegas.

Over the last couples of months I have been chatting with and taking to dinner a few times a very UTR provider. Well, when I told her I was going to Vegas on Sunday she said she and another UTR provider had a weekend trip there to see a client from another state.

So I told her if she was still there in Vegas maybe we could hang out for a while. She said she’d probably be busy. That was understandable but I thought I’d take a chance since I arrived in Vegas at 7:40 a.m. and they weren’t leaving till 6 p.m.

While waiting at baggage claim, I texted Shayna (not her real name) to say hi and see how much fun she was having. She texted me back that she and Liza (not her real name either) were at the airport waiting to get on a standby flight

I called her to check on her and she told me her client had pretty much stiffed them including using their fee money to upgrade tickets to “Jersey Boys.” So they had snuck out of the room and gone to airport hoping to get on an early flight.

If they didn’t get on that flight they’d be at airport another ten hours. So I told them if they didn’t make it on standby they could come to T.I. and I’d buy them lunch.

Shayna said they weren’t dressed great or anything and they might do that since their luggage was already on the plane and they didn’t have to carry that around.

Shayna called later and said they are headed over. They arrived and I paid for their cab (28 bucks) knowing they probably didn’t have much money on them.

I told them I had to check-in because check-in is at 11 a.m. I said there is no need for them to stand in line and point to some seats where they can wait if they want. They were tired and gratefully sat down.

Around 40 minutes later I have a room key in hand and told the weary ladies I need to go up to the room and get my luggage delivered by the bell man.

We got to the room and both ladies plopped down on the couch and chair. TI had remodeled and it is a lot nicer than it was before.
They looked really tired and were talking about having to sneak out and how they didn’t even get to shower and felt dirty and not pretty. Shayna pulled off her sandals and Liza said how dirty her feet were. Then Shayna asked if she could use the shower. Sure, I said.

So both decided they would take a shower, together. I’m sitting on the bed when Shayna comes out topless to show me her new man-
mades. I hadn’t seen them in the flesh since she had her surgery.

Shayna has some nice 34dds man-mades. She’s 5-7, nice ass, legs and a lovely shaved pussy. Truthfully she is absolutely gorgeous. Liza has wonderful 38dds, long black hair and sexy body that won’t quit. And she loves to have her nipples sucked as I learned later.
Shayna’s breasts were very nice and while I was giving them the Charmin test, Shayna bent down and kissed me and thanked me for being so nice to a pair of stranded ladies.

Shayna went back to get in the shower then both of them called me to the shower. They were soaping down each other and looked great all wet.

Shayna asked me to soap and wash her back and said I need to do the same to her front. Who am I to argue? Then Liza, said I should join them. Again, who am I to argue? Thank God for shorts because I was in that shower within 10 seconds.

Liza asks me to wash her and I’m happy to oblige. I slide my hand down between Liza’s legs and rub my hands over her pussy and slip the soap in which gets a reaction. While I’m fingering her Shayna is kissing me and Liza.

We stop and turn our attention to Shayna fingering her while they kissed. Shayna reaches down and grabs my cock and starts stroking and saying playful things about it.

After washing their hair, I toweled each of them off and they do the same for me.

I go sit on the bed and start putting my shirt on but Liza says “what are you doing? We aren’t finished.”

She grabs some lotion from the bathroom and starts giving me a back massage. Shayna comes in and kisses me then pushes me on the bed and starts giving me an amazing blow job. She can deep throat with the best of them.

Shayna asks “have you ever had two mouths on your cock?” Well I have now. After a few minutes I ask them to stop because I don’t want to end this too soon.

Liza laid down and I spread her legs and start going after her nice pussy. Shayna joins me and Liza says “That’s a first time for me, too.”

Shayna returns to playing with my cock, while I’m diving into Liza’s muff. And Liza is fingering Shayna.
Then Liza and I decided we needed to play with Shayna’s pussy. Now Shayna can be shy at first and wouldn’t let me get in to really play with her pussy the way I’d like too. But after Liza started playing with Shayna, Shayna really warmed up.

Shayna said she wants me to fuck her but she has no condoms. I checked my bag and there were three in there. When I got back to the bed, Shayna told me to lie down and went back to sucking my cock.

Then she starts talking dirty and telling me grab her hair. She had put her long hair in a bun and that made a great place to grab. So I hold her head down and she says harder. So I begin pushing her head up and down hard and fast, and this turns her on more.

I tell her I think Liza needs to finger fuck you and Liza does just that. She’s pounding her fingers in and I say “You really are a slut aren’t Shayna?” she mumbles “Yes” since her mouth is full and I slap her ass.

Shayna is gagging and moaning and pretty much going nuts on the bed. When I feel I’m going to shoot, I pull her head down all the way and cum hard in her mouth. But, Shayna doesn’t swallow immediately because Liza says she wants a taste. They kissed and shared my cum, which to me was a huge turn-on.

After they clean me up with I say “I’d really like to thank the guy who flew you two here.”

We snuggled a little and played with each other. Shayna suggests if they didn’t make their flight there is plenty of room in the bed for all three of us.

I told them both I felt bad because I know what a lengthy session like this would cost. They both say they had fun and that I helped them out of a pretty bad situation. They said it was fun and worth it. And that I was at least nice compared to the guy who had flown them to Vegas.

Then Shayna says she is hungry and we need to go eat. We go to the buffet and they both eat their monies worth. After lunch, Shayna checks her voice mail and finds out they can leave on an early flight. So I walk with them to the taxi and they both kiss and hug me.

I know they say “What happens in Vegas. Stays in Vegas” but I had to write this down because stuff like this never happens to me.
Wordsmith is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #8
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

The best sex I had was definitely civi sex.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:16 PM   #9
helen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 58421
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
The best sex I had was definitely civi sex.
ditto. with an italian in rome. wee!
helen is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #10
eve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nice story WordSmith!!!!!!!!
eve is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #11
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Great story wordsmith! Very lucky. Yes I'd have to agree that the best sex I've had is civi sex.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #12
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

still searching......thats why im on eccie...
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:19 AM   #13
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

My story doesn't need much detail. I was a high school Jr. She, was an attractive, 40 year old friend of my our family who was recently divorced by a cheating husband. I was asked on one occasion to go help her with a few things around the house. From that point on, I didn't have to be asked to go help her with things around the house, I spent most of my summer there!
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:20 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eve View Post
I want to know dirty little stories.... .....
Hi, I am Adam.

And you know the rest of the story.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:29 AM   #15
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Lmao Lexus TFF
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women