Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
scoobyrico
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default previous story on review was incorrect

I'd like to apologize to black Barbie for the lies I put on the rest of the story she is a class act and deserves better I really didn't know that this could be read by everybody because I'm new to this won't make that mistake again again sorry black Barbie
scoobyrico is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

wtf??...that really clears it up, thx.

so just because u didn't think anyone could read it u lied? not sure you get the point of the board.

u will be held accountable for what u write.
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #3
doublelll
Account Frozen

Encounters: 18

I feel bad for her! She deserved better from you!! When providers show you a good time the least you can do is be honest!!!! What a bunch of crap!!!!!!!
doublelll is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #4
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I don't understand~ You come on apologizing about the ROS~ and after reading the RoS~ which lacked in detail and only had 4 lines of absolutely nothing} so was this encounter completely falsified and the entire review a fake?
Crimson32 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #5
bigtxhorseman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Scoobyrico,
You're gonna catch some hell for a bit....and you deserve it. But kudos for trying to make amends.
bigtxhorseman is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #6
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

So someone posted lies trashing a provider then tries to backpedal when he finds out other people can read it?

Wow... for all sorts of reasons.

jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:27 PM   #7
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

This was much funnier than reading the Comedy section! LOL
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:57 PM   #8
Guest092713
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Restitution received
Guest092713 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #9
yourself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

this makes no sense.....but just for grins, lets get creative and paint a picture of what might have happened:
  1. What if this is all just a clever marketing plan by Black Barbie or her pimp?
  2. What if during the session, barbie's pimp ran the OP's plates and upon seeing the critical comments, used that leverage to demand a retraction.
yourself is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #10
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

The ROS is actually immaterial. Pretty much the entire review is in public. So what part, exactly, are lies? Are you admiting that you wrote a false review?

Or is the provider pressuring you to change your story? The RTMs would seem to indicate the latter.

Please help us clear this up. If you are writing fake reviews, (especially your first one) then you need to re-asses your participation here.

If you are are trying to publicly deny a legit review because a provider is contacting you and pressuring you, then the provider needs to realize that isn't how this works, either.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:00 AM   #11
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman View Post
Scoobyrico,
You're gonna catch some hell for a bit....and you deserve it. But kudos for trying to make amends.
+1

Guys the OP is dealing with this about the only way it should be dealt with to minimize the damage to a sweet provider. Let's just leave the speculation out of his apology, especially BS about pimps. This guy made a HUGE mistake and is doing the only thing possible to amend his error. We all know EGOS cloud the ROS picture sometimes and his unamended version displayed exactly that due to a spectacular session he had...It only makes sense if you know the unamended version of the ROS, so leave all speculation out of it, enough said.

The Passionate ManSlut
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:33 AM   #12
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
+1

Guys the OP is dealing with this about the only way it should be dealt with to minimize the damage to a sweet provider. Let's just leave the speculation out of his apology, especially BS about pimps. This guy made a HUGE mistake and is doing the only thing possible to amend his error. We all know EGOS cloud the ROS picture sometimes and his unamended version displayed exactly that due to a spectacular session he had...It only makes sense if you know the unamended version of the ROS, so leave all speculation out of it, enough said.

The Passionate ManSlut
Everyone will speculate- damage has been done and soon all this will just be another thread that has been forgot. But.. Aren't you speculating that the Op actually lied and that the provider did not in anyway attempt at harassing the OP to change his review or else? It's cool if your sticking up for the lady but come on man- seriously. I hardly think she will be ruined because of this and I'm pretty damn sure the OP is fucked now and would never post a damn thing.
IMHO- the guy told a partial truth and I'm sure buttered it up little- he was so excited about writing a review and to get some great responses and a trophy for his accomplishment- and at the moment it back fired- Being new to the site- what do ya do man? Nothing wrong with the provider- shit if it was me I would have threatened every inch of his life for spilling secrets and it affected my damn business.
Crimson32 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #13
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm saying he's a Dumbass and a fool for what he wrote unamended. Barbie is so sweet & genuine she would never threaten anyone. She would be deeply hurt emotionally by his error, and this is the only reason the OP is doing this thread. He is protecting her personality and genuineness because she is a Keeper. Black Barbie is low-key and un-ghetto who didn't need his error to attract or distract business.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:35 AM   #14
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

But this is all fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
The ROS is actually immaterial. Pretty much the entire review is in public. So what part, exactly, are lies? Are you admiting that you wrote a false review?

Or is the provider pressuring you to change your story? The RTMs would seem to indicate the latter.

Please help us clear this up. If you are writing fake reviews, (especially your first one) then you need to re-asses your participation here.

If you are are trying to publicly deny a legit review because a provider is contacting you and pressuring you, then the provider needs to realize that isn't how this works, either.
Well put
BossyWillson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women