Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2022, 12:28 PM   #1
xifter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14
Default Studio help - need veterans mongers advice

Putting this as a private question because not sure of rules on this regard
xifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 01:59 PM   #2
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

You can send them your drivers license, business card, maybe even your social security card and birth certificate if you don't mind strangers and promoters having access to all your personal real world information
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:06 PM   #3
Boy Scout
Premium Beef

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xifter View Post
I can empathize with you. Studios are notoriously most flaky these days. One of the studios here ghosted me too after I followed all protocols for screening. Good things I'm verified to all other studios and have plenty other options.

The only way for you, I guess, is wait and be patient. Some people messaged them for a follow up every 2 months and they got in, so you could do that too. Don't keep spamming them though, because it will only get you deeper in the blacklist.

Good luck.
Boy Scout is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:14 PM   #4
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Stick with one studio for now. Set an appointment. Show up to appointment. Then go from there.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:42 PM   #5
xifter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Thanks, as of right now it seems all are connected Or something ? I’d love to see one, but ya… doesn’t look like that is happening for some reason. If anyone else has recommendations, feel free to PM me too.
xifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 06:30 PM   #6
Boy Scout
Premium Beef

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Thanks, as of right now it seems all are connected Or something ? I’d love to see one, but ya… doesn’t look like that is happening for some reason. If anyone else has recommendations, feel free to PM me too.
I don't think they're all connected, but wouldn't be surprised if some are. It happened in the past.

I didn't see you have AS listed. Maybe try them and get screened at www.theasianstars.net?
Boy Scout is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 08:28 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Not really connected, but they are not unlike, say, a banking system that gets credit info from other financial institutions. The stakes are high, would-be Infiltrators want to bring them down. We even have a guy here, who creates handle-upon-handle, attempting to destroy what's left of Dallas.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 10:05 PM   #8
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Not really connected, but they are not unlike, say, a banking system that gets credit info from other financial institutions. The stakes are high, would-be Infiltrators want to bring them down. We even have a guy here, who creates handle-upon-handle, attempting to destroy what's left of Dallas.
Definately great advice here, no one else (other than Chung) that commented on this thread has a clue.

Be persistent but do not be aggressive in your chance of getting approved. SunFlowerz is the easiest to get approved. Pink club and then HDS and then maybe Asian Stars.

They use your drivers license picture to verify you through the peep hole. No one considers that safety aspect but they want to bitch about the information. Black that out. If you have an issue about a studio or Indy having your information...Then you should not be a hobbiest.

Go to that Strip club and be on camera the entire time.

The studios know alot more about you than you can imagine. Indies are no different, they take notes of your habits so that the girl is prepared to accomidate those or understand what you will request. Do not be Naive.

If yoru an asshole about it. They will dump you
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 11:20 AM   #9
whynot11
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
whynot11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 03:08 PM   #10
xifter