Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47662
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews
Question What Amenities Do You Like Providers to Offer?

I offer showers (I am happy to join), cold water bottles, and wipes. I am also thinking of having a few other things to be offered to make the stay more enjoyable. What kind of items would make your stay more convenient and enjoyable? Mints? Mouthwash? Gum? Colognes?
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #2
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Mouthwash and/or mints is a huge positive in my book! I wouldn't want cologne as I'm very picky in what I use. A nice shower after the session is always great if/when time permits. I usually keep a speed stick in my car to apply after a session to replace the deodorant washed away in the shower, or during the hot, heavy and sweaty session! But I wouldn't want to share that with another guy, so everyone should just bring their own! LOL
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #3
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Good thread
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What if I gave each their own travel mouthwash and deodorant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus78 View Post
Mouthwash and/or mints is a huge positive in my book! I wouldn't want cologne as I'm very picky in what I use. A nice shower after the session is always great if/when time permits. I usually keep a speed stick in my car to apply after a session to replace the deodorant washed away in the shower, or during the hot, heavy and sweaty session! But I wouldn't want to share that with another guy, so everyone should just bring their own! LOL
Old 12-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #5
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

That would be nice Malaya. I think you can get a box of 100 little scope bottels (the ones you get at the dentist's office) fairly cheaply at Costco/Sams. Or, get a large bottle of scope and provide paper dixie cups to use. Either one works, but the dixie cup/large bottle approach will probably save you some money. As for a shower, I would prefer Body Wash and shampoo, but would steer clear of bar soap.

You have no idea how much little things like this factor into a hobbyist's mind (it does in mine at least) on whether or not to see a lady again! It's things like that which entice me to see certain ladies again and again.
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #6
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

If no costco/sams membership, heb has that one section where they keep all the travel bottles of shampoo, body wash, mouth wash and wipes.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #7
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you! I will probably start out with the large bottles and dixie cups. I probably should get some manly body wash LOL. I just have girly kind. And just basic shampoo. Thank you again for the advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus78 View Post
That would be nice Malaya. I think you can get a box of 100 little scope bottels (the ones you get at the dentist's office) fairly cheaply at Costco/Sams. Or, get a large bottle of scope and provide paper dixie cups to use. Either one works, but the dixie cup/large bottle approach will probably save you some money. As for a shower, I would prefer Body Wash and shampoo, but would steer clear of bar soap.

You have no idea how much little things like this factor into a hobbyist's mind (it does in mine at least) on whether or not to see a lady again! It's things like that which entice me to see certain ladies again and again.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #8
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I am good with a shower (not picky about body wash), shampoo (as long as it does not have a strong smell to it) and mouthwash (some guys may have an issue with alcohol based mouth wash like Listerine). One provider had a bowl of peppermint starlight mints set out and you could have one before and after session.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #9
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some things that are simple to get and very convenient to have on hand for your dates and yet feasible for you.

Large bottle of mouthwash
pkg of small bathroom cups
small bars of soap you can throw away
disposable tooth brushes (if your ok with them brushing right before kissing/daty) not wise. But some prefer it.
breath mints (some enjoy those even after rinsing with mouth wash)
pkg of disposable combs (some men have hair worth combing when they leave)
men's hair balm
disposable razors & shaving cream (unless your like me and you like facial hair)
CLEAN bath/hand towels and wash clothes (don't make them shower and then drip dry)
condoms in ALL sizes for them and for the toys.
Cold bottled water
HOT shower water
clean linens

and beer/wine if you choose to have some on hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
I offer showers (I am happy to join), cold water bottles, and wipes. I am also thinking of having a few other things to be offered to make the stay more enjoyable. What kind of items would make your stay more convenient and enjoyable? Mints? Mouthwash? Gum? Colognes?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #10
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Great ideas!! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Some things that are simple to get and very convenient to have on hand for your dates and yet feasible for you.

Large bottle of mouthwash
pkg of small bathroom cups
small bars of soap you can throw away
disposable tooth brushes (if your ok with them brushing right before kissing/daty) not wise. But some prefer it.
breath mints (some enjoy those even after rinsing with mouth wash)
pkg of disposable combs (some men have hair worth combing when they leave)
men's hair balm
disposable razors & shaving cream (unless your like me and you like facial hair)
CLEAN bath/hand towels and wash clothes (don't make them shower and then drip dry)
condoms in ALL sizes for them and for the toys.
Cold bottled water
HOT shower water
clean linens

and beer/wine if you choose to have some on hand.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #11
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You make a good point about the alcohol base! Thank you! I think I need to head to the store today LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanantonioman37 View Post
I am good with a shower (not picky about body wash), shampoo (as long as it does not have a strong smell to it) and mouthwash (some guys may have an issue with alcohol based mouth wash like Listerine). One provider had a bowl of peppermint starlight mints set out and you could have one before and after session.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #12
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well as for myself I just stick with just regular bar soap, bottle water, toothbrushes, Big towels, hand towels, mouthwash. My good friend Vip Latina Barbie can A + this. She has everything that you can think of. What count's is the little stuff with a great (smile)
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #13
JackBlack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 77

ditto, what does count is the small things

thanks for thinking of those
JackBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I provide all the above...but I am thinking that i need to add "extra" combs to my list
{I have so many that leave with that "fresh fucked" look...lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #15
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome thread .. yes the little stuff goes a long way .. I keep most of tgat but popular body wash is the DOVE MENS. . I don't like to keep bar soap bc most don't want to use anyone elses soap there after with their germs. But I must say I see someone who would bring there own bar soap .. but now I store it for him..lol.. Ohh n I keep fresh wash wash clothes for the extra scrubbn .

Well play safe n again great thread....

Kisses,
Sweet Lexxxi dds
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women